Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey
twitter.com/Actu17/status/765887529455329280
youtube.com/watch?v=3yFa0UMNpig
ehow.com/info_8419133_duties-nun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vbXCxwqiqbc&index=10&list=PLRuxY01cPWbU51X8yis6FYWKuAzhLbPqL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nuns don't mass murder people.

One is acceptable, but the other is not.

I think it's because nuns don't explode.

I can see legs, do you see any legs when female Muslims go to the beach?

Because Christians don't blow themselves up.

And they are a rarity.

Never seen a nun at a beach.

Nuns don't Allahu akbar.

You see, you filthy fucking jawa, Christians don't make it a habit of murdering non beleivers

One is a result of childhood indoctrination and is punishable by honour killings and being expelled from their community under the guise of apostasy laws.
The other is a personal choice that can be revoked at any point without concequence - you might get some well wishes from your sisters and the mother superior though.
Totally the same though.

It's not about the clothing.France is a secular country. You don't go to Qatar and wear a thong, dont go to France and wear something socially inappropriate

Nuns won't outbreed white people.

Christians don't throw rocks at topless bitches, and attack 15 year olds with machetes.

So its bad that france acts like all other musslim countrys?

Makes me think.

Will france finance church building and converts in the middel east?
Dupply them with weapons?
Training?
Will france use christians as weapons to force its foregin politics on middel eastern countrys?

>You see, you filthy fucking jawa, Christians don't make it a habit of murdering non beleivers
>Habit
ISWYDT

France isn't going to be secular for much longer.

Nuns go to the beach?

Because Christianity doesn't go against everything our society stands for, Islam does.

It's not about the clothing, it's about the message that is being send by it.

Those nuns are more fashionable than your durka durkas

Came here to post both of these but I can see you gents have it covered.

/thread

off topic but why does a state of america have a seperate flag?

>nobody takes issue with christian nuns

Yeah, nah I do. I really do. Fuck any Christians almost as much as muslims, almost as much as black people.

Ban either all or allow all.

Will you ever learn how to spell kraut?

You see, these are actually here for a purpose other than provocation.

Lmao how many nuns are there even? How often do they parade in public places? How often do they go to the beach?
Nuns and monks have been part of western civilization for over 1000 years, muslims are new here and not welcome. Fuck off Sven

All religions should be illegal

Nuns are nuns, plus they're European. Islam isn't European

I don't give a fuck what clothes muslims decide to wear, they shouldn't be in our countries in the first place.

Their faces aren't covered. /fin

A rare good leafpost. Are you an Australian on vacation or something?

because nigger

Christians don't hide bombs inside their clothes.

>state of america
Come on aquafresh, you aren't this stupid.

Nuns don't hide explosives inside their clothes

Because muslims have a extremist group that kills people while christians raise money for africans and occasionally dislike gay people at best.

NUNS ARE CELIBATE WOMEN OF THE CLOTH WHO ENTER THE LIFE STYLE BY CHOICE

MUSLIMS WOMEN HAVE NO CHOICE AND ARE SHOOK FROM AN EARLY AGE TO NOT THINK OTHERWISE

HOW IS THIS HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

Oh, that's right, it's not. It's just the people suggesting otherwise are full on retarded.

Well how you trying wearing a nuns gown at the beach in a middle eastern country.
We can talk "if" you return.

Om france habits are banned in public lol.

No.

But Will you learn kraut?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey

Nuns don't strap 50lb worth of semtex to their bodies underneath their ninja outfits.

How many Swedish girls have you raped Mohammed?

Because islam is completely unwanted. It's culture, it's religion, it's people. Nobody fucking wants it because of the terror and tragedy with what I've listed.

VMBO, please.

maybe bc is a Christian country

Nuns belong in Europe

Muslims belong in the middle east

Fuck off, this is our land

Nuns choose to be nuns. They can break their vows with no earthly consequences.

Muslim women are born into their subjugation and face death if they attempt to leave.

Well, if I saw a Catholic nun scream "God is the greatest!" I'd be able to shrug it off and no one would be bothered.

If a Muslim woman did the same, there'd be a giant explosion with at least 11 dead and more injured

But nuns take all that off when they go swimming. They just use swimsuits. Are people retarded?

Here

It's because muslim are attacking children and women in "unapropriate clothings"

twitter.com/Actu17/status/765887529455329280
>muslim attack women in unapropriate clothing
>they attack CHILDREN with axes and HARPOON yelling "allah akbar"

General Procuror of Corsica verison
youtube.com/watch?v=3yFa0UMNpig
>muslims have attacked people on the beach all day
>trying to get a beach on their own, even planting interdiciotn signs
>throwinng rocks at people, showing their axes and firing harpoons
>trying to create a "thug-emirate" (in French "caïdat" refering to "caïde" small fry boss and "émirat" for emirate)
>brutally agressed a child
>the father learn about this and decide to fight them, The reaction happens
Since then the Corsican involved in the incident has been released from police custody, same for muslims and they all have to wait for the trial the 15/09
However, one of the muslim fled and is nowhere to be found, he was apparently a drug dealer

It's a matter of civil order

France is a Muslim country and it's pretty ridiculous that they can't wear their stupid hats at the beech.

The problem is that Muslims are horrible horrible people. They have to be supressed.

For the same reason my toothpaste does

Nuns are people to, they have vacations even.

But I doubt they go swim in those since it is more of uniform.

Go back to fucking throwing spears like a stupid nigger you pagan shithead.

Maybe depending on the order

Christian nuns hardly ever go on murder rampages.

we already covered this

A woman makes a choice to become a nun.
Islam made a choice for all the females in its territory to be obscured.

Because muslims are dangerous savages. And the French are petty and passive aggressive little bitches.

No nuns never go swimming in clothes. Literally never. They might opt out of swimming in public, but those who do swim ( alot do) just wear one piece swimsuits generally

Heard some nuns on the radio some days ago, basically they said that if they have to go to the beach they can wear a swimsuit (maybe something conservative as a one-piece suit) and a white tunic/dress.

What's the point of learning a language that will be replaced by arabic in a few years?

The nuns are not totalitarian cult members, members of a cult that has committed over 29,000 terrorist attacks since 9/11 alone.... checkmate cucklord

that's not the state Jersey but it's own country.

But all states do have their own flags.

Nuns choose their lifestyle. Muslims Women don't.

Better?

As indicated they are are not just christians
they are nuns actually
" The duties of nuns are dictated by the diocese, church and the religious order they serve under. Each group of nuns follows an order from a bishop."
" Nuns take vows of chastity, obedience and poverty."
" Nuns are expected to maintain their home, which is a monastery or convent."
" Hours are spent in prayer, reflection and meditation."
" Nuns also provide assistance to priests and bishops as requested."
" Orders for nuns include some type of charity work. This work can be in the form of charity for the poor, working in a hospital or convalescent home, working with the mentally ill, working in an orphanage or providing education for young girls."
ehow.com/info_8419133_duties-nun.html

That whole burkini debate is retarded. People should be able to wear whatever they want as long as there isn't any risk to public safety. The only scenario which I can think of where a burkini ban is warranted would be a private pool for hygienic reasons or something. I think It's obscene that the government interferes with how people dress.

French government wants to value signal that they're doing something about extremism while actually infringing the rights of all citizens

Can confirm, we had swimming lessons with one(young one, before she got habit, I was too young to have inappropriate thoughts, but now I think she was solid 6-7/10)

You from Jersey?

AHM FROM JERSEY!

poor fake

NUNS NEVER go out in public
this is a once in a life time thing
They stay in convents and nunneries
And no one is a fucking nun anymore
Mean while EVERY MUSLIM WOMAN IS FORCED T O WEAR A BHURKA

You've obviously never been to Catholic school.

Christian nuns are not terrorists. Muslims are terrorists. It's just a fact

Sven Junior and Brunhilda go to the beach
Brunhilda wears a bikini
Ahmed is also at the beach, it is his beach now
He made every women wear a burkini
Ahmed forces Brunhilde to wear a burkini
He beats up Junior and Brunhilda for she refuses

What will Sven do ?
A) Apologize and make burkini mandatory
B) ban burkinis and such behavor

Muslims do not belong here.

Nuns are not normal people

>those legs

8/10 would pillage if i were nordic

A
FUCKING
TOOTHPASTE

Nun's clothing isn't worn by normal people while average muslim women wear a burka

NUNS: A choice. A woman chooses to go into a religious order and follow their rules.

BURKINI: A woman must wear a burkini or her brothers and cousins would throw acid to their face.

Its a matter of freedom, but freedom works in mysterious ways. Sometimes you must forbid stuff in order to be more free, just like what happened with christianity in the past.

muslims don't belong, fit in or are wanted in the first world. It's a simple and clear message. Embrace the tribe or reject becoming apart of the tribe and go home.

Humans are tribal beings, we've evolved that way due to our need of survival and replication. Going against this is going against human nature.

>implying I don't want the nuns to strip down too

Qtpi soccer player I had a thing for ended up taking the vow. Shame I'm going to be the last person to see dat ass, girl had one of the sexiest bodies I've ever seen too

Nuns are on the beach once every 50 years.

Because the odds of a nun blowing herself up in the name of God are much, much less than a mudslime doing it in the name of Allan Snackbar

>fpbp with 88-dubs
pottery

because they have laws you stupid faggot. it doesnt matter why they have the laws they have them now so fucking deal with it

youtube.com/watch?v=vbXCxwqiqbc&index=10&list=PLRuxY01cPWbU51X8yis6FYWKuAzhLbPqL

This
Sandniggers are too self-righteous and can't function in a civilized society

if you hit their Jew-spot, they do.

Solid point.

i see ankle.
it's haram.

The correct term would be
>spontaneous combustion
senpai.

A person can choose to be a nun. They can also chose the leave the profession.

Women in Islam are told by men what to wear. They have no choice. Therefore their clothes are a symbol of their lack of rights, of injustice. It is right for the state to ban such symbols. Indeed it would be right to ban the practice of Islam itself.

because they are nuns
what do you want me to say?