Lord of the Rings portrays the Jewish Problem adapted to a fantasy setting

Lord of the Rings portrays the Jewish Problem adapted to a fantasy setting.

>Sauron (or Soros) is an anagram for the Jews. They attack everything they touch for their own selfish purposes and bend people to suit their will, such as Orcs/Blacks.

>Orcs = Muslims and Blacks. They are dim-witted and easily controlled. They are changed to suit Sauron's / the Jew's purpose.

>Saruman = Hillary Clinton, Obama, etc. People who sided with the Jews.
Rohan is the United States, and Gondor is Europe. Gondor is the first to get attacked and has it's cities burned down (paris) and Gondor's King is delusional and doesn't do anything about it until it is too late. This is the anagram for the french president.

Meanwhile, the King of Rohan is poisoned by his Jewish staff. This represents the degeneracy, such as homosexuality and aggressive promiscuity, among many other things. Not only this, it also represents the jewish control of the media, the commerce, and the government. Only when the King is freed from Jewish control (by Donald Trump, and redpilling), Rohan rides in and saves the day when Gondor (Europe) is on the brink of collapse from the Orcish (Muslim and Black) invaders.

Finally, with the lands of Gondor (Europe) and Rohan (America) united, free from Sauron's/Soros's influence, they march on the land of Mordor. (Israel) and destroy the ring (Jewish people) once and for all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k
youtu.be/VREC15o1dUI?t=46
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sauron (or Soros) is an anagram for the Jews.

but then who was frodo?

Frodo is Sup Forums, and Sam is /r/the_donald

I hate niggers.

Who is Golum?

Jesus christ, shart in mart not on Sup Forums

This whole thing is just asinine m8, besides being riddled with errors

Those are the Canaanite Jews. The serpent.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-9UvrLyj3k

Wtf?

How about you read some books nazi nigger.

Sauron is the devil.

A fallen angel.
Its a mix of bibbel storys and lots of fantasy.

NEETs

Fucking retard doesn't know what anagram means

Adolf beutlin xD

Göbelz the grey.

Heinrich ' strider ' himmler

FFS pls stop.

>anagram

witnessed

but shh

we are trying to sperg out here

orc detected

gb2 mordor

This is some developmentally disabled shit right here

youtu.be/VREC15o1dUI?t=46

here you see Trump confronting Hillary and her jewish aid

Who are elfs?

Russians or some shit

Hillary

Tolkien was an MI5 agent tasked with fictionalizing the secret occult ideology of the higher Nazi echelons before the concepts became known to the general public.

For example, the Nazis called the eastern region of Africa, Ethiopia and Somalia, Gondor.

bump

>Sauron (or Soros) is an anagram for the Jews

When education meets Shart-in-mart

Lovin this meme

you definitely needed (need?) to pay more attention in school

fuck off ausfag

But Sam is the true hero.

r/cuckold/

No

Hillary is Saruman

>implying J. R. R. Tolkien was anti-semitic

"In 1938, the publishing house Rütten & Loening Verlag was preparing to release The Hobbit in Nazi Germany. To Tolkien's outrage, he was asked beforehand whether he was of Aryan origin. In a letter to his British publisher Stanley Unwin, he condemned Nazi "race-doctrine" as "wholly pernicious and unscientific". He added that he had many Jewish friends and was considering "letting a German translation go hang". He provided two letters to Rütten & Loening and instructed Unwin to send whichever he preferred. The more tactful letter was sent and was lost during the later bombing of Germany. In the unsent letter, Tolkien makes the point that "Aryan" is a linguistic term, denoting speakers of Indo-Iranian languages. He continued,

'But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the 18th century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject—which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.'"

Nigger is not a nice word, Jew!

wtf I hate tolkien now

Delet this

Ruined my day.

Full letter here senpai

25 July 1938
20 Northmoor Road, Oxford

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.

Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung.

I trust you will find this reply satisfactory, and

remain yours faithfully,

J. R. R. Tolkien

what is the origin of the meme? ive avoided this board for like two weeks.

shart in mart