#wtffrance is trending. Because of burkini-ban. Any ideas to how we can do something about this?

#wtffrance is trending. Because of burkini-ban. Any ideas to how we can do something about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutcat.org/cat-breeds/british-shorthair-cat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she could have gotten heat stroke so they helped her

Do French really call that ''thing'' a beach?

if they make the men wear speedos this is fair

>Beach
>Pile of rocks

wtf Europe?

You can't. these people are living into a full-circle delusion.
They're already posting pics of nuns in brasil claiming that "FRANCE IS FINE WITH THAT OMG RAYCISS"

We centralized all our sand on one mega beach. We like to centralize in France.

#wtfislam

Do what? Laws are being enforced. Nothing to see here.

>people willing go to a beach to sit on hard as fuck rocks for a couple of hours

Why?

Post redpilling facts about france (Muslim crime, weapon caches, degeneracy, etc) with #wtfrance. They'll get sucked into the same feed as the others.

People here are getting fed up with those fucking backward muslim cunts.
Zero symparhies.
We are generous people but only to those willing to make a real effort to be assimilated.

To get skin cancer, duh.

>can't handle the terrorism problem
>lash out against civil liberties

what is she even doing on the beach ? she seems to be alone doing nothing, and she has no use for tanning... could it be she's being intentionally provocative to piss off french people ?

> a pile of rocks near water is a beach

We demand to lift the ban on burkinis AND ask for it to be a mandatory female beach outfit, so our fellow muslims won't be triggered? Is left dumb enough to swallow this?

>it's a civil liberty to be oppressed
The fuck?

They don't wear that garbage out of choice

Nice is known for their pebble beach. Sand beaches start about 15 minutes west towards Cannes.

yes. suggest muslims to return to the muslim lands if they don't want to trade in lifestyle and culture for the host nation. Become one with the tribe or reject the tribe and go home. You can't have it both ways.
Humans are tribal beings, life is about survival and replication.

This is a great idea

There is world outside your room, Burger

Now they have no choice the state is telling them what to wear

idk maybe just sitting there and enjoying the ocean breeze

you know, like a normal person

#wtffrace how dare you enforce your laws instead of #followshariahlaw

Or some shit, I don't care, twitter is cancer.

>burkini-ban
>giving a shit

It surprises me each day what people decide to care about.

>Do French really call that ''thing'' a beach?

that's the real "wtf france".

Milf to her left

You'd be surprised, dune baboons are very tolerant to heat.

>now
Except they never did?

>she seems to be alone doing nothing, and she has no use for tanning
She still have the right to do it if she wants.

>could it be she's being intentionally provocative
Considering there was a camera to immortalize the whole scene, this is highly probable.

it's a start

they should be deported though

>The only opposite to a lack of choice is an entirely different lack of choice
WOW

I don't understand people hating on rock beaches
I know it doesn't seem like it, but it's actually comfy as fuck
The only things sand beaches are better for is digging holes

you are generous people? Can you give me an example?
France is the most pathetic xenophobic country in Europe

I didn't realize the only choice to wear on a beach is a burka or a non burka.

Wow.
How stupid are you?

wtf i love france now

This. stone-"beaches" BTFO.

no sand between your asscheeks is a pretty comfy feeling.
I thought americans would love this seeing how much sand they can fit there

i saw a similar beach in croatia, croatia is like a cheaper france

>We are generous people but only to those willing to make a real effort to fuck our women

that's what i read when i read "assimilation"

The problem in those cases is the oppressive husbands not the clothing. Some idiots want to wear this stuff and should be able to. The government should crack down on the root of the problem (toxic ideology) not the visible symptoms that affect freedom of clothing and cost money to enforce.

I like some sandy beaches but sand gets everywhere and it can get annoying, so I don't mind rocky beaches. Also that cat is so handsome. Look at that face, look at that cutie face, awwww it wants a hug and a kiss.

>getting half naked and sitting on sand by water all day
I literally do not understand the appeal of this.

infiltrate leftists twitter with image portraying muslim women as victim while they are depicted as victim of islam

lfetist won't look at it twice and repost it

Do you not wear clothes when you go to the beach? They're really effective in keeping sand out of your anus

>what are ball games
>the fun of watching volleyball
>what is it like not to be a lazy fat fuck
>other drunk beach shenannigans
>...
Just.

Sitting on a pile of rocks?
#wtffrance

>he doesnt build sand castles
pleb

Why do France randomly jump from doing something extremely uncucked to being the biggest cucks in Europes all within a few days?

There's still lack of choice. You're not allowed to wear burqa even if you want to.

I get your point about freedom of choice but why the fuck would a Muslim woman want to wrap herself up like a roast chicken in foil in the oven?

Do they not get sweaty or uncomfortable? I fucking would, but as someone else said, they need to be deported.

Explain this ban to me. I honestly don't understand what the point of it is.
If we're going down this road, we should start demolishing mosques, not banning certain elements of the religion.

#ftwfrance

>nobody smashed that and beat the crap out of the sand nigger

>tfw we can't demolish mosques as easily as the tide will demolish that one

>Nice is known for their pebble beach
We know it a super-duper semi truck racing land

People also want to wear swastikas your point?
Them banning oppressive bullshit from public sight is nothing new.

>People here are getting fed up with those fucking backward muslim cunts.

Make no mistakes, this is not backwardness, this is activism or provocation, whichever you want.

Do you imagine how uncomfortable is must be to sit there on dirty pebbles in the sun all dressed in black, she wants to be there.

Only 10 years ago none of this shit was an issue, it's only now they think they have the numbers and political muscle to get away with it. They're wrong, even normies are sick of their shit now.

>If we're going down this road, we should start demolishing mosques
I have only one thing to say to you, and it's in the picture.

>Burkini is banned
>She goes to the beach with a burkini

Brilliant.

>dune baboons
Oh come on. Tone down the racism. I'm also against Islam but there's no need for such language.

you don't even know what a beach is you catholic cuck

There is no such thing as freedom of clothing. Otherwise nudism would be legal in most places. There are limits to freedom m8.

>building literally sand castles
Odd. The artists around here usually just make sexy sandmaids, and then some drunk punkass inevitably will go hump it to death. #thecircleoflife

There's some Saudi or Gulf person that keeps paying the fines for the people in France that get fined for wearing the Burqa/Burkini.

Make the fine in the billions of Euros mark, see how smug they are then.

No one wants to wear that bullshit on a beach you fucking retard.

Get that through your uneducated skull

kek you're a faggot

Have you seen what's going on in Europe? There are Muslim women without husbands that wear the full ninja outfit just because they want to.

They are doing it to deliberately not engage or assimilate, even some of the converts to Islam will put it on in order to milk sympathy points from retarded lefties.

So yeah there is a choice element to it.

this is pretty clever. lefties will think for a moment that its comparing jewish persecution with that of muslims now, perhaps with extra effort while analyzing they'll learn some sense.

I'm not autistic in the least, actually. I just genuinely do not understand the appeal of going to a beach all day.

Yes. Most definitely.

be merciless with islam. Hopefully france will ban it outright in the future.

I really wish that was a gif with someone just kicking it all down.

>preferers the salty wastewater of humanity
>literally poo in loo
Eh, there plenty of lovely beaches in Switzerland. And you know what? Salt water fucking sucks anyways.

>Any ideas to how we can do something about this?

Francostan just needs to be nuked already.

Generous? You are a filthy race who deserves to be islamized to death

>dessert people
>swimming

kek the beach is for people who like the sun, not boombeards that cover their entire body to avoid it at all costs

post moar cate

They banned burkinis because they don't want to ban anything that would anger male Muslims.

Go have a bag of crisps or something. That cat is too sweet and cute to eat.

How about the hundreds of thousands of Portuguese who moved to France and were given the opportunity for a better life?

>without husbands
Yeah and I guess that magically means she also doesn't have muslim father or mother that force her to.

You're fucking retarded, shut the fuck up Mohammed.
Ban that shit and your life along with it.

>France has literal fashion police

So glad to live in country where the government doesn't dictate what I may and may not wear.

Fr*nch people thinking the burkini autism is okay reminds me of pro-Erdogan Turks. Sometimes you actually do need distance

allaboutcat.org/cat-breeds/british-shorthair-cat/

AWWW IT'S SO SWEET, LOOK AT HIS LITTLE FACE!

You shut the fuck up you retarded cunt, I like how you dodged my converts point. I am not defending the fucking monstrosity of the burkini, I think any Muslim whore wearing it should be set on fire on the spot.

So don't you come attacking me you little dicked faggot or I'll set you on fire and kill your family and rape the corpses.

>hot bitches
>you can get in the sea when bored/too hot
>you can play sports and when you're too sweaty you can go in the sea
>if you're not in a city it could be quite nice camping in a forest near the sea

no need to be butthurt about being landlocked

Are you fucking kidding me, Sup Forums? You literally think telling people what they're not allowed to wear is a good thing? Things like that is how the Holocaust got started.

that suffer from constant racism and Xenophobia from the french? And its not like you did it from good will, every country from the EU is forced to accept immigrants

>from constant racism and Xenophobia from the french

Stop it. There are plenty of Portuguese in France are doing just fine, if anything they are 10x more racist than the French.

>Post redpilling facts about france (Muslim crime, weapon caches, degeneracy, etc) with #wtfrance. They'll get sucked into the same feed as the others.

This
Subvert the hashtag

Wtf are you talking about?
They are perfectly assimilated and nobody has a problem with them.

The fuck. Only thing you can do on that '''''''beach''''''' is trying to avoid sharp edged stones.

After that comment, I really hope that all the French disappear under mussies.

And you think you'll be safe from a 100 million+ strong muslim country at your borders which just eradicated the native population?

I don't care.

With your rocky beaches, you must be destroyed.

>hurr durr look at my '''beach''''' full of rocks

On one hand I think this is great, but on the other hand I think it's absolutely horse shit to be told what you can and can't wear. It's a slippery slope. Desperate times call for desperate measures though I guess.