Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nmf18UW6iE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia_under_Swedish_rule
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but Sweden is full of submissives.

Finland is Russian land.

Also bullying us won't work.

Imagine being Spanish and getting cucked by Anglos out of your empire and now having lower living standards than the country you're mocking on a tasmanian performance spindling forum

What a great post

we don't need you

I'm not spanish

How is this even real bullying? Le Fingolian, let Amerimutt, le monkey soup... Brazilians don't actually eat monkeys, and how are those other two memes anything to be ashamed of? The memes that hurt the most are the ones that highlight actual horrifying problems and are actually true.

You need to be autistic to understand this place.

There are at least 2 anti-Finland threads up all the time. And here I am laughing at these third world peasants screeching at us

Better than being ruled by the french, losing land to the brits, and falling to the fasc*sts

see

POO

t. poo-in-the-street-maker

Yeah, I explained the reason for that.

I'm nationless. My mom is a western sahrawi and my dad is a finn. I can bully everyone.

kill finland

Who owned finland for longer?
The Russians or the swedes?
Of course the finns are out of the question

The Finns will have their revenge one day.

HAHAHAHA!

A worthless expat with no belonging to any nation, feels that he can look down upon anyone! lol

Like the wandering jew, only representing an identity when it is tactically useful

Finland was part of Sweden for longer than it hasn't been a part of Sweden.

Learn what a expat is
Exactly. I admire jews.

I know right OP? Literally why do they exist.

For the love of god tell me you don't live in Catalonia, or I'll flip a tit.

we will rule this world in 2100 and there is nothing you can do about it

(F)alencia

This, I am ready for finnish world domination.

Kek. Bajo el ebro, todo negro.

Finns were considered equally Swedish, Finland was part of Sweden the same way Westrogothia is. That's like saying Yorkshire is cucked for being part of Britain. Also, the Swedish people of yore are not the same as the soyboys of today.

Do you see this picture.
Are finns equal here?

No. You already made decision. Go back to Sweden.

That's the joke.

>Finns were considered equally Swedish
i have nothing against you sweden, but that is bs
you made loads of these propaganda pictures of finns to make us look like inferior beings and even the german race "scientists" believed them, which is why hitler saw us as subhuman mongoloids.

A more accurate analogy would be saying Wales is cucked for being part of Britain (it is). Yorkshire is English, England is the dominant nation of the UK, therefore Yorkshire would be the bull in this scenario.

>we got Malmö and Scania but ended up losing Finland
We must go back.

No thanks

Sweden isn't our master anymore.

i know
would vote for a finnish earth president

Come on. We had some good times didn't we?
youtube.com/watch?v=_nmf18UW6iE

No thank you, we are better off without you.

enjoy your genetics

KHAN'D

based singapore

>The memes that hurt the most are the ones that highlight actual horrifying problems and are actually true.

Throwing stones at a free man from behind your tribal walls.

Den snöiga nord är vårt fädernesland,
där sprakar vår härd på den stormiga strand,
där växte vid svärdet vår seniga arm,
där glödde för tro och för ära vår barm.

Vi vattnade i Nevans bad vår frustande häst
han sam över Weichseln så glad som till fest,
han bar över Rhen vårt hämnande stål,
han drack utur Donau kejsarens skål.

Och rida vi fram över åker och däld,
så springa ur hofvarna gnistor av eld,
så haglar vårt hugg som av hammareslag,
så ljusnar för världen en framtidens dag.

Var tröst, du som suckar i mörker och band!
Vi komma, vi komma, vi lösa din hand.
Där pustar ej träl i vår frostiga nord;
friborne vi rida i fält för Guds ord.

Vid Breitenfeld vi togo Pappenheim i vår famn;
vi skrefvo på Kronenbergs brynja vårt namn;
vi svedde grått skägg för Tilly vid Lech;
vi blödde med kungsblod vid Lützens häck.

Och rida vi långt från vårt nordliga spår,
till glödande druvor och blödande sår,
så smattra trumpeterna segerbud.
Hugg in, tappra led! Fram! Med oss är Gud.

shut the FUCK up

based

oof

Love you

>Swedish Empire in Finland
>Finns are encouraged to start speaking Swedish
>German rule in Estonia
>Estonians are treated like subhuman cattle by German overlords

I love these images.

Estonia :(

That's exactly what I was talking about, fag.

And I love Finns

We Swedes treated Estonians pretty well when we conquered them. They actually unironically refer to Swedish occupation as "The good days" because we built a bunch of libraries and stuff

t. per pärssön

don't you ever get tired of telling lies all day?

A better representation would be that learning Swedish is a binary thing. Either you don't learn it and remain lower class or you learn it and might succeed as a low level officer or merchant. High society was still reserved for people with connections to the nobility I.E the Swedish.

The Swedes didn't have any particular reasons to oppress Finns because we paid taxes and contributed to the military. They didn't like us that much however. Governors like Nils Bielke openly considered Finns to be evil and barbarous. It's why Per Brahe is so liked here, he was the first governon to not actually hate Finns. I think the general regard that the Swedish state had for Finns and Finland is summed up when Charles XII, instead of trying to reclaim the Russian occupied Finland, decided to attack Norway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Estonia_under_Swedish_rule

>denmark fucked over every nation they were with

Extensive DNA studies have found that some Swedish speaking Finns have POLISH aka Wendo-Sarmatic Y-DNA(inherited from males) while virtually none have anything in common with Swedes.
That means there was an instance where Polish bulls from Wielko-Polska(Great WHITE Poland) mixed with Swedish speaking Finns, giving them a slightly higher fraction of Europoid Indo-Aryan DNA which makes them cluster slighter closer to Central Europe aka Sarmatia on genetic maps.
Thanks to modern racial genetic science we can now be rest assured no Finn with Swedish speaking ancestors from Ostrobothnia has Swedish heritage worth mentioning.
We should consider making Polish an official language in Ostrobothnia for heritage reasons and ditching Swedish. Blood is always thicker than snus.

who are you quoting tho?

>hen Charles XII, instead of trying to reclaim the Russian occupied Finland, decided to attack Norway.
The plan was to retake Finland after. Norway was seen as easy prey to regain our strength, nobody could have foreseen that the king would have been shot by his own ( or the enemy, nobody knows).

lol wikipedia is not valid proof muhammed

Okay..

>being this KANG

if they loved your rule so much why don't they use your coat of arms?

don't bully the danes

Yes but do you think that he would have attacked Norway if for example Skåne was being attacked by the Danish? The idea that the Swedish state didn't really care for Finland among the political class of Finland during that era. That's why the Anjala conspiracy managed to gain momentum, the Swedes and Finns in Finland didn't feel that the Swedish state was capable or willing to defend Finland.

Problems? Kang was a wise man and a re-incarnation of Odin who was Karelian.
Besides, it's liberating for Finland-Swedes from Ostrobothnia to find out they aren't related to Swedes but Poles because Swedes are total cucks. They can stop LARPing Swedes now and stop taking refugees.

>The idea that the Swedish state didn't really care for Finland was the zeitgeist in Finland during that era. Both in Finns and the Swedish upper classes.

What did God mean by shaping sw*den and funland like this?

You're right about that. Well, he died and so died the last warrior king of Sweden

thats a pretty big penis alright

>Fedt, mand
Why do d*Neoids say this? sounds so fucking retarded

We were sweden's balls. There's a reason they haven't been in any wars after they lost us, and their males are effeminate

based BALTIC brotha

das rite

Hey Pekka remember that time we killed 33% of the p*Lish population?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)

oh right I wasn't supposed to mention that

Woah! This completes my work, thank you! Veneti barbarians for life brother, the Sw*des sold out to the false gods!

The Wends were really Swedish. Poland also had many Swedish Kings like Sigismund Vasa, we wuz literally KANGZ of Poland. Feels good, pic related what Sigismund Vasa might have looked like

>the last warrior king of Sweden
The last warrior king of Sweden was imported from France after the nitwit who lost Finland got the boot.

this guy was a fag who didn't even fight in the front lines like our old Swedish kings, the fr*Nch Bernadottes are no TRUE KANGS of Sweden.

My theory (that I'm working on as part of a larger theory) says that the Ugrics were called on by the Slavs themselves to held against the enroaching Roman empire that pushed them out of once Slavic speaking Tharce, moving onto the Balkans:

It is only after the Huns sacked Rome that the Romans agreed to forfeit Dalmatia and its coast, setting up for a White Hrovat (Croat) and White Sorbian (Serbian) recolonization, when they were once situated in Poland. Remember, this is also where the Adriatic Veneti (modern day Slovenians) connected with the Vistula Veneti (Poles) before Rome conquered it; that also sounds awfully similar to that anons "venat"!!

This is also why when the mighty Bulgars annexed Tharce, the "7 tribes of Slavs" established [V]ulgaria (which means of all tribes, united) in a cooperative relationship that would see the Bulgars compile Church Slavonic, while building the biggest library of Slavic history before the Bynzantines burned it down in fury. The Finns and Estonians were most likely a part of the tribe that sacked Roms itsself.

Where do the Polish Veneti in Armorica fit into this?

nobody cares about slavshits, go home janusz

Because Poles were the hereditary "Kings of the Goths" after the Polish king "Borig" welcomed them in Pomerania, as the Great Winter (Fimbulwinter) made Sweden unliveable. That's why he's described as the "Grandfather of Odin", because we then told you stories of our God, Perun, the God of Thunder, and you incooperated him into your legends. Trusting a Sw*doid was one of our great mistakes, we learned our lesson don't you worry.

>Brazilians actually don't eat monkeys

Poles were slaves to Swedish kings.

>swedeshit mad because after Muhammed is done the URGIC and SLAVIC warriors are coming for round two
Stop route for Iberia (which takes it name from near the Caucasus mountains) and England. That's how the Ostrogoths (when we were united with the N*rdois) were able to reach Iberia in the first place and, again, fight off the enroaching Roman Empire that sought to dominate all of Europe.

Were.
Now you're a slave to the BBC.
We're coming for you, snowniggers. Expect us.

>lives in the UK

Could this Wend descendant pass in Poland?
He is very, very strong man