REMINDER THAT ALL THE POSTS "SHART IN MART" ARE FROM POO IN LOOS WHO WANT US TO STOP MOCKING INDIA

REMINDER THAT ALL THE POSTS "SHART IN MART" ARE FROM POO IN LOOS WHO WANT US TO STOP MOCKING INDIA.

The designated shitting country is India. Only Pakistan and Bengladesh can compete. Stop trying to make Burgers look like the designated shitting people.

SHART

I SAY POO IN ALL THE LOO!
NO EXCEPTION.

IN

MART

Ahmed
Medpack
Mongol
Leaf

I just want to discuss politics. I left Leddit for a reason

Reminder that anyone who actually has an issue with shart in mart actually wants it to gain notoriety

Don't fall for their JEWISH TRICKS

thanks oldest ally

International cooperation at it's finest. /pol is truly beautiful

Oh look, a shill

SHART IN MART
>H
>>A
>>>R
>>>>T
having fun on your vacation?

> I left Leddit for a reason
I know, because you just,
SHART

Its a meme that was attempted back in late 2014 early 2015 on Sup Forums but didn't take off because the American posters then just ignored it.

It took off now because Sup Forums's new batch of American posters are apparently very easy to trigger

It'll stop eventually. You don't see Greeks get shouted at to pay denbts anymore, do you?

cant we, you know...
make fun of both sharters and loos?

France bootlicking for yanks, there's a shocker.

>G-guys, I just want to discuss politics, c-can you all stop b-bullying me?
>LOOK THERE'S AN INDIAN POSTER, HAHAHAHA POO IN LOO YOU SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN PUNJAB NIGGER PROTO JEW

Shart in the mart my 60% white friend.

SHART IN MART
HH
A_A
R__R
T___T

I_____I
N_____N

M______M
A_______A
R________R
T_________T

gross

SHART IN MART
H
A
R
T

I
N

M
A
R
T

>you will never go to wallmart
>you will never be in a 30 yards long cereal alley

I JUST WANT MORE THAN 10 FUCKING CEREAL BOXES FFS

SHART IN MART

It's truly amusing how you burgers get so butt blasted because of one Sup Forums meme.

10? We have like 4 to choose from here.

ITT: beta cucks who use the toilet to shit no matter where they are. I'll bet you pee sitting down too

Your skin won't get any darker by shitting yourself so it won't help you to adapt into your new non-white country.

The only thing I get butt blasted over is not being able to find a good mart to shart in.

i think it's pretty damn funny, i live close to a "poor" walmart.
but it doesn't change the fact that it was prolly started as a distractions from all the happenings

and i think most americans who are acting "mad" or doing it to be funny or they are just using proxies. You forget how arrogant my people are. We do don't care what the little people say.
So stop letting yourself be distracted by a bunch of shills trying to cover hillary's ass.

Or I will shart in your favorite store
#motherfuckingwinkyface

signed
your betters
Murica

now im going back to the happenings.

says the yank with a frog flag. learn to use diapers atleast m8.

thank you greatest ally

it's because of all the crappy, processed foods americans eat like cheetos, hot pockets, pizza rolls, and funions. Eat that shit and 90% of what comes out of your ass will be a SHART.

UNCHAIN MY SHART

Reverse image search these pictures.

They all have have dubious/Russian origins.