America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem

>America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-parsons-us-guns-abroad-20180206-story.html
worldview.stratfor.com/article/mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of the areas with the highest gun crime have lots of minorities in them.

It's true though.

Whites are the minority.

Thats true though

>school shootings are done by white people
>it is a nigger problem

Black people are uninronically terrorizing America with gun violence, this is an objective fact

Do you see a lot of homicide by guns in Swiss?

Racism aside, American doesn't have a gun problem, period.

it has both problems

It's both, but the real problem are the americans

Americans btfo

Stop it, you are the reason we have 14 Finland hate threads in the catalog at any one time now.

woke

heyjackass.com

Mass shootings* Niggers do school shootings all the time but it won't get covered like that, because they weren't white, and generally fail to reach the bodycounts of the beta uprisings

So, banning guns really work?

Safest countries in the Americas passing by. One of which has a population consisting almost of 40% blacks + mulattoes.

Try Mexico or literally any south american country. Guns are cucked out of civilian hands, but there's still an uninterrupted stream of gun crime by actual bandits and mafiosos.

Why Finland seems to have so many firearns? As if you're scared of something.

Texas?

Because guns are cool. People hunt and there exists recreational shooting. I wish we had gun laws as lenient as the US

Mass shooting for no reason is a first world sport.

Sup Forums doesn't have a moderation problem.
it has a finn problem

cuba

I literally don't know anyone who has a gun. I guess it's mostly rednecks living on contrysides. Hiking and hunting is a pretty popular activity here

Yeah, Mexican cartels literally buy their guns in American walmarts and then cross the border back with them. Using my country as an example of how banning guns doesn't work without taking into account we are literally next to USA is retarded and disingenuous.
Nope, but now that you mention it, el paso is one of the safest cities in the US with a population of 80% hispanics.

The white homicide rate of the US is 1.42.

america has conservashit problem

Why r yuropoor trash so jealous of americans being this free from tyranny?

Dont forget yurotrash , the Apache and Commanche are war machines with NATIVE AMERICAN names that will fuck your yurotrash asses up if yous think yous will take their guns away.

>if only America had stricter gun laws, LATAM would be safer

Not through walmart and not without an arbitrary amount of abstractions they wouldn't be able to get them there. Which pretty much means that they're as good as banned and ridiculously difficult to get/possess in mexico, but gun crime still happens.

It would be productive if our criminals couldn't import over 200,000 American guns per year, yes.

>Yeah, Mexican cartels literally buy their guns in American walmarts and then cross the border back with them.

I didn't even realize that American Wal-Marts were selling GPMGs and rockets; I need to go stock up! Oh, wait, actually the Mexican government is so incredibly corrupt that cartels get their materiel directly from the Mexican military.

This thread has cured my racism and gun fetish.

70% of their guns can be tracked back to you. Try harder.

>I didn't even realize that American Wal-Marts were selling GPMGs and rockets; I need to go stock up! Oh, wait, actually the Mexican government is so incredibly corrupt that cartels get their materiel directly from the Mexican military.
This. Mexibro doesn't even know how his own country's criminals operate

So you acknowledge that the citizens of your nation are violating the laws of another which leads to negative consequences in your nation and then proceed to blame the nation whose laws you violate?

The problem with Mexico is that our institutions don't work. We have a rate of 98% impunity in murder cases. But again, being next to the simultaneously biggest gun market AND drug consumer in the world doesn't help.

Stop using Mexico as an example if you are going to ignore those facts, please. Thank you.

No, I'm saying that your gun laws are retarded and are hurting Mexico.

Do you have hope that your country will be better in the future, Mexibro?

I'm sorry but it's the first one that came to mind. I meant the problems in south america in general, which haven't been able to get solved by gun control

In fact, they are also hurting Canada. 98% of crime guns in Canada originate in the U.S
latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-parsons-us-guns-abroad-20180206-story.html
Nope. We are in the middle of the drug trade routes, our politicians are incompetent and among the most corrupt in the planet. While Americans simply don't a fuck about legalizing drugs and regulating guns. We are as fucked as you can be, specially since not all factors depend on us, and even if they did, our politicians are such a joke they couldn't solve it either way.

So what you are saying is that if the USA stopped selling guns, mexican criminals would still be able to acquire them ex nihilo?

Makes you think, huh?

Americans are the ones who give guns to cartels
Americans are the ones who consume drugs
Make the maths

>70% of their guns can be tracked back to you. Try harder.

Bullshit. Some handguns might be linked back to the US but apart from those almost all of your shit comes from either South America, overseas or your own armories. Do you really think that the flow of machine guns and RPG-7s would decrease if Juan and Paco couldn't use their relatives to buy pot-metal ghetto blasters in the US?

worldview.stratfor.com/article/mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth

So why cant then messiken guvernmint start allowing guns for its citizens?

Isnt that the whole purpose of guvnmint? Find practical solutions to problems?

R u saying mexikaka's guvnment is corrupt and incompetent?

Honestly, there are so many guns already within the US, even if you somehow managed to ban them, there would be an enormous black market still transacting them

I don't know which one is Switzerland

There are kernels of truth in your assertions, but I guess what annoys me is that you seem to blame America for "giving you the guns" and Americans for "consuming the drugs" without properly acknowledging your own role in all of it

why do people hate Finland? ;(

>hurr durr some guns are untraceable, but they definitely don't come from the biggest market in the world, which is incredibly easy to access haha
Yeah, fuck off.
>R u saying mexikaka's guvnment is corrupt and incompetent?
Literally nobody denies this
Besides, guns are technically not illegal nor completely banned in Mexico, they are just simply incredibly hard to get.

America has an American problem.

The government could buy the guns and destroy them. Like they did in Australia and some part of Los Angeles.

How many times do we have to say that our institutions don't work and our government is a joke? We have conceded our involvement multiple times in this exact thread. It's always you the ones who go full we dindu nuffin whenever a fault in your country is pointed out.

The gun laws are fine. There is no correlation between firearm homicides and gun ownership.
>neuter your own country so Mexico's cartels can't buy guns

Oh, you mean like your presindent does with us on every chance?

Dude you don't know mexco. If there was a gun culture just like in the USA, we would be become Uganda 2.0

You can't trust the justice in here, which means anyone who has access to a gun easily would most likely kill you and say he acted in self defense.

A large part of the population opposes changes to gun laws and could very well just keep guns hidden. I don't think guns even need to be registered in most states, so they wouldn't even be able to keep track of them

>Mandatory confiscation
Not going to happen without a constitutional amendment

Woah, police states have police?

Would you rather be described as corrupt or as a failed state?

We have had these here and were voluntary

so? Homicides happen way less in switzerland than the fucking US.
Also belgium has strict laws for guns, same with canada and sweden.

>neuter your own country
Even with every citizen unmanned they have one of the most powerful military forces on the planet.
>inb4 muh government oppression
They didn't storm the White House or Congress after finding out about PRISM so Americans clearly don't give remotely as much of a fuck about their McFreedoms and Jumbo Sized Liberty as they like to shout about it online.

Perhaps this would trigger a goldwn age in mexico???

Who knows,different strokes for different folks

>latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-parsons-us-guns-abroad-20180206-story.html

>worldview.stratfor.com/article/mexicos-gun-supply-and-90-percent-myth