Would you support muslim immigration to your country if it was only childless women 35 years or younger that were...

Would you support muslim immigration to your country if it was only childless women 35 years or younger that were allowed in?

-more pussy available, driving the pussy value down, more competition forcing white women to be less cuntish
-muslim women love white dick
-submissive, likely to do anal, conservative values
-Islam is not a problem as muslim women integrate better and will happily abandon islam for western freedom

>Would you support muslim immigration to your country
no

fuck off mehmet

Wouldn't that just make you Muslims by proxy?

Anton aus Tirol

No

it wouldnt matter whether or not you did. women would have it outlawed in a matter of weeks

No.
See child soldiers and women stabbing with machetes. You sir should also be hanged.

No. Who the fuck do you think upholds this shit in the households, who do you think cuts off the clit of little girls? Men? Wake up.

No, I am not a pussyless Loser that can't score european Women.

No

>Would you support muslim immigration to your country if it was only childless women 35 years or younger that were allowed in?
No and no !

yes but only if they are whitish, not blacks or south asians or east asians. your pic is fine.

women don't bring crime and terrorism and muslim women have better values then western whores.

So they can spawn more muzzies? infestation nonetheless

Theyre literally forbidden from marrying non muslims you retard

Lefties would set up special government programs so the muslim women can import their sandnog nephews and marry them.

>pls give me pussy even if it's arab i dont care i really want to fuck

I can get why you would want to pound an asian, but an arab ? Have fun with loose holes because of rape my daughter parties.

Only if they look like the OP since I look like the male version of that.

The brown ones go to college and end up the biggest whores with multiple FWBs

I'm open to the suggestion

No.

>Would you support muslim immigration to your country if it was only fat women who smell like onions and are wrapped up like corpses

No. islamic immigration can fuck off. Leftists can fuck off. Western women only suck due to leftist values, anyway. Kill the leftism, fix society.

I had sex with a 6'4 17year old somali negress wearing a hijab. That shit was dank as fuq.

only if they're moderate "muslims", need to eat bacon and drink some booze to pass the border

also they can never go back to see their male relatives ever

and make it 25 or younger

No, you thirsty faggot.

nope. Muslims are not welcome outside of the muslim lands period. Get over it.

pics or it didn't happen

95% of all muslims immigrates are adult males.

Yeah fuck no

muslim women are bitchier than european/american ones, trust me you dont want that

NO.

For fuck's sake we don't need any new ''''''''Belgians'''''''''.

We are FULL.

Fuck off.

>allow muslim women in
>they breed with western men
>teach children islam
>50% male children

No.

No, because they can vote and will not respect the native culture. Not only that but for each Muslim female with loose morals, there are about a dozen prudes that will just collect welfare and take up space. Most of them won't even marry a man who isn't a Muslim. All in all, bad idea. I don't mind non-Muslim Arab women coming in through as long as they themselves don't shill for Muslims.

No, fuck off Abdula

The only immigrants I want coming to Australia are the boat people so we can toe them to Manus and Christmas Island and make them fight each other in televised boat people cage matches.

Nope.

A Muslim girl choked me with her headscarf while we were making out.

Yes, what we have is the opposite.