You came home from work early and catch your 14 year old son making out with another boy in his room

You came home from work early and catch your 14 year old son making out with another boy in his room.

What do you do?

Unzip and let them both get to work

Time to beat the gay out of him

nothing other than telling him it's unnatural. you can't change people from being gay so its not worth the effort

okay..here is my responsibility ends. Then he let him seek food, shelter, money for school. And he's obviously a big fool, if so carelessly struck his father.
And why should I a fool in the family? I will pay more attention to his brothers and sisters.

he's too young for sex so i tell the boy to leave

i ground my son for a month. i tell him he can get out of being grounded if he writes me a summary of 10 sexually transmitted diseases, one page for each. i tell him i'll check to see if he's plagiarizing. when he writes it, i'll print ten pictures of the most disgusting examples of these diseases, and show them to him. i'll tell him why it's wrong to have sex outside of marriage, and tell him i hope he's better than i am and doesn't do it. but i buy him a box of condoms and tell him if he does, always use protection. i tell him i love him.

get the rope ready

It's a shame it had to be like this.

Only provide the bare minimum to him required to live. No feelings involved.

Kick out and disown at 18

Consider him dead.

I would put him up for adoption

No reason to beat him so the government can arrest me because it's current year and being gay is a-okay

Yep. Then disown him and kick him out when he's no longer a minor.

But you have betrayed me

Beat the fuck out of him, i'm not trying to be edgy but I'd beat him so fucking hard.
Let's see what Neo-Sup Forums says bunch a faggots you are.

I think you're sending a mixed message here, just stick to punishing that little faggot.

at this point I'd rather openly gay son over a sissy son so deep in the closet he's looking to get a hormone change and wearing his sisters clothes surfing online for pics of """"""""""feminine dicks""""""""""".

Openly gay people are braver than sissies.

>tell him i hope he's better than i am and doesn't do it. but i buy him a box of condoms

kinda sounds like a mixed message pham

Shot him and his faggot-friend

AND THIS DAY WILL BE YOUR LAST

tell him that there's nothing wrong with the occasional brojob or getting it up the butt every once in a while, but being a flat out homo who makes out with dudes or tops is pretty disgusting.

don't knock it till you've tried it

kill him

I'd also change his last name to some bullshit name before he turned 18 too

Lock him in a room with 2 hookers who have been paid to fuck the gay out of him.

I would ask if I could join. I would love to have two little dicks in my mouth at the same time. Fuck I'm hard now

FOR YOU WILL BEGONE

Where did this idea come from that parents should waste resources on gay children that will never carry on their DNA? What's the point?

EZ

>No problems m8
If I was more conservative, I'd go as far as saying I don't like what they're doing.

Thank god he isn't sucking his dick in his sisters clothes.

Welp
*Unzips dick* Suck on this

I will be happy and call my husband. Love will conquer this dark place.

(I'm a man, married to a black man)

>Having a gay son
>Not knowing your son is gay or showing gay tendencies until 14 years of age

You already fucked up as a father.

Have a threesome

Same response I had.
Seriously, this shit being pushed by the Jew has to stop. If (((they))) ever control their desired one world government with all nations subdued, they would release the superbug strain Clostridium Difficile they've devloped on the world and homosexuals would be the first to go.

Hmp, nothing personal kid

>can't change something they choose to do

nigga you stupid

Join in

[This Post Is Purely Satire And In No Way Reflects The Poster's Sexuality And Is Inadmissible As Evidence]

>Sweden
OF COURSE

Take some dopamine antagonists and pray my boner goes away fast lest I end up in prison.

Shotas are the best, and I wouldn't wanna end up in prison and without internet access.

>and tell him i hope he's better than i am and doesn't do it.
tell us about your sexual exploits user

how many STDs did you catch?

FPBP
JOIN /polgb/ today!
Being gay is the ultimate redpill!
Women are degeneracy!

Kill my son and then kill myself seeing as I failed him as a father.

That would be like trying to change a handicapped guy into a normal person. nigga you stupid.

Murder both. Put murder weapon in nearest nogs house. Call cops say I just found 2 dead boys in my house.

Enjoy your gay bowel syndrome and future rectal prolapse.

Do a 360 and walk away.

>mfw

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.
Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.
Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?
Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?
Will you take the red pill?

i didn't know handicaps chose to be handicapped

>women are degeneracy
> (((polgb)))

Thanks schlomo for saving me from women. Boy that will sure show the system!

I guess he's gonna have his prostate exam soon.

I'd actualy prefer her/him being gay than being with a nigger/shitskin

>he doesn't choose to be autistic for them sweet sweet autismbux
Wew

I wouldn't give him $10k at graduation. I wouldn't buy him a car. I'd kick him out at 18.

This desu

"Son, while I don't approve of your choices I understand that it isn't your fault you ended up this way. The Jews have turned to degeneracy in an effort to kill of the white race, and unfortunately you got caught up in it.

I will still support and love you, but this is conditional on you conceiving and raising my BIOLOGICAL grandson in a non-broken home."

>sees flag

His story checks out lads.

Don't hold it against them as a person but let them know you think it's gross and unnatural. Keep loving them and working on them, their respect will gradually bury their hedonism in shame.

Shame and honor are the two greatest things you must teach your child. With the two even a stupid man is a good man at heart.

I would also teach them about the dangers of sex in general, along with how much more dangerous that becomes when you are both homosexual and a slut on top of that.
There's no way I taught the little shit how to make out though so some neighbor's queer faggot kid is going to never be allowed over here again.
You may or may not be born a homosexual but you're not born a whore.

If he still turns out to be gay when he's past puberty then oh well, I tried. At the very least he'll be able to hide it and act like a respectable adult instead of some degenerate.

I'd honestly rather have a homosexual son over a mentally retarded son.

There's no reasoned argument against homosexuality

It's all an emotional kneejerk response. You're like women.

Tell his toy to leave.

I don't care if you're gay, but you won't be acting on it in this house.

That's probably what made him gay in the first place, don't smack the bum

knock him out

*unsheets kris knife*
>patawad anak
>kill them both

Wait, how did you know I was jewish?

other than the fact that it's an evolutionary dead end, yeah it's perfectly natural

Literally same thread with same pic is on Sup Forums right now

I would tie them both up and then furiously rape their little boypuccis.

Same thing I'm doing now. While you live under my roof, my word is law until you are 18. After you are 18, you can freely move out, but if you remain on this property, you'll still abide by my law.

And if I don't want you bringing faggots into the house, smoking dope in your room or trying to turn your bedroom into a fucking weed den, then it's not going to happen.

I tell you, removing the plugs from electronic devices is a fucking wonderful way to get obedience these days. Spoil your kids (the velvet glove) but ensure they don't grow needy and bratty (the mailed fist)