Trump is going to win BIG

>trump is going to win BIG
Yeah, totally.

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2016/07/11/donald-trump-educated-white-voters/
cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/1357-pew-research-republicans-more-knowledgeable-than-democrats
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/
archive.is/bmGAK
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/05/08/six-take-aways-from-the-census-bureaus-voting-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thank you for correcting the record

black turnout won't be that clinton nor will it be that high

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill

You underestimate how much they despise trump

Either way is going to be very fun.
Since UK manage to do the Brexit, Americans will be very cuck if they don't elect Trump, wich they are not going to do so for a foreigner is a win-win

Won't change anything even if you reduce it by half (which is unrealistic).

What resource is this? I wanna play around with it.

How do they know the "black voter" turnout will be that high?
Also
>Splitting the "White vote" in educated and non-educated
>ONLY DUM PPL SUPPORT DRUMPF LMAO

Blacks love Clinton.

>white workers not having a much higher voter turnout
>white academics not being split 50/50
>Trump not winning 35% of the Hispanic vote of the people who are actually Hispanic white and not mestizo black
>Trump not winning at least 10% of the black vote thanks to mentioning how bad they had it under the Democrats
>Trump not getting 40% of the Asian/other vote

fortune.com/2016/07/11/donald-trump-educated-white-voters/

in b4
>fortune is librul media!!!
get real

White academics being split 50/50, lmao you are fucking delusional

>le educated liberal maymay
Indocrinated. They know 9001 genders and their respective pronouns and little else.

cfif.org/v/index.php/commentary/54-state-of-affairs/1357-pew-research-republicans-more-knowledgeable-than-democrats

>source: twitter

*Indoctrinated
obv

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-swing-the-election/

This poll is racist. Why did they separate the education level for whites but not blacks, Hispanics, or Asian? And why did they put "other" with the Asians?

What is this measuring?

Trump can win this with white males alone. Contrary to popular memes, we are not at the point where minorities decide our future just yet.

All of these numbers are based on prediction models that are using the '08 & '12 elections as a basis. It's very far off from reality. The jews never seem to understand that the goys can easily change their minds.

Also, how many astrophysicists and oceanographers do you think there are in this country? So Bill Nye and Neil degrasse Tyson will be voting for Hillary, great. The rest of the country will be voting for Trump.

>The rest of the country will be voting for Trump.
Screencapped for my Trumpcuck delusion collage

Thanks for correcting the record! You can always tell because they come from out of the country where their votes don't count!

>trumps fanbase are retarded white males
Pretty much encompasses Sup Forums

Added to the collage :^)

>black turnout at 66%
HAHAHAHA! No.

See

They also don't vote.

the only way trump wins is if hillary clinton sharts herself onstage

and i dont mean a little streaker, i mean a full on cholera deluge, literally feet coming off the ground by the shit column's torrid thrust

Do Asian Americans usually lean that far left? One would think that they would not, taking financial success and tradition into account.

The thing is, White Hispanics don't like being associated with American Whites most of the time. Most of the ones I know in the US, are Dems. The only latinos that vote Repub are the richer ones, like my dad or uncle (neither are white btw), for tax reasons. That and the older Cubans cause they hate commies.

You just have to tell that to the whites in Vermont, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Oregon, Washington, Maine, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Iowa, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.

Yes. Democratic party isn't that 'far left' by international standards, Clinton is slightly right of centre.

Basically yes. Got a problem goy?

That's a really strange voting system you have there.

They leaned right until early 2000s (Bob Dole won 48% of asian vote in 1996, Bill Clinton only 43%), but since then a lot of things changed, because anti-communist generation mostly from Vietnam and PRC became a minority thanks to immigration from Philippines, Korea, etc.

"Looks like Brexit's off, chums"

>take college educated whites
>swing it 10 points towards republican
>only 10 points
>tons of """blue""" states flip giving Republicans an electoral landslide

Holy smokes. We are so close to winning. We just need to get more white people on board. That's it.

This is accurate.
We also have always seen Cuban voters go GOP because the Dems remind them too much of home... while Mexicans have no problems voting to make America third world again.

the poll are always good for letting me know that i should always pick the opposite

Blacks have higher voter turnout than whites.

They're motivated while whites are demoralized.

4D CHESS
D4 HESSS
ESSSE
SSSEH
SSEHC

>educated people
>voting for drumpf

>No college educated suppose to mean something
>people actually believe that anyone that didn't go to college/university is dumb

I'd expect things to go back to normal now that there's no nigger candidate... like they did in the '14 midterms.

see

see

when you make something up it doesnt matter what graphics you use to sell it shilver

Aww, you didn't even read it.
I opened that MS Paint thing of yours.

I like how you fags move the goalposts to talk about the value of a college education when the discussion is on college-educated voters as a significant voting bloc. Clearly butthurt about not being smart enough to study something lucrative in college.

Blacks, have for 1 election in history turned out to vote in higher percentage to electorate than whites. In 08, their breakout year, Blacks had a 66.1% turnout. Whites had a 65.5% turnout.

Yay. Blacks are

they only have a higher turnout when one of their kind is running so they can say "we presdint now"

they will not turn out for a fat old white lady.

exactly considering trump has the working class and most elites behind him you do the math.

>t. Jewish autonomous region

Asians voted for Obama in 2012 at a higher rate than Hispanics.

What are you talking about? My point was that college education doesn't mean intelligence, I personally know dozens of people who didn't go to college/university and they are doing perfectly fine for themselves, either go accepted to a good company based on their work abilities or even started their own businesses. You can't base the intelligence of a person based on whether or not he received higher education.

You do realise that Jewish autonomous region has most elites behind him
What?

> My point was that college education doesn't mean intelligence,
Ok but nobody was talking about this and nobody implied that college makes you smarter or whatever, OP's post merely made the distinction between two significant voting blocs (college educated vs non-college educated)

Should have gotten those Voter ID laws passed.

Anyone too lazy to get an ID (Blacks) would not be able to vote.

>66% turnout amongst the blacks

ha

haha

HAHAHAHAHAHA

in non commie Russia we have classes elites are at the top

>there are no shills on Sup Forums

You underestimate how much they despise trump.
And for extremely good reasons, too

>he still thinks Russia is communist
>he doesn't know about the russian oligarchs that would make US elites look like paupers
lel

>no one was talking about it
Some of us read threads instead of just looking for another user to pick a fight with.

tis the joke you tard

Only because Obongo was running.
>SHEEEITT ONE OF UZ IS RUNNING IMMA NEED TO VOTE MUH NIGGUH
Stop posting that (most likely) BWC-exclusive slut.

Israel quoted OP dumbass.

The reason Democrats are against Voter ID is that it's harder for dead people and illegals to vote for them if everyone has to show ID.

They have no problems with requiring ID to receive and cash welfare checks.

It's hard to tell when Amerisharts are being genuinely retarded or not, my bad.

>OP is everybody
ok faggot

same to you > has a queen > 2016

only republican ones are ones who worm in coal/oil

If no one is talking about it then what's the point of splitting the population? Also half if this thread and almost every single anti Trump person implies it.

>0.5% lead for brexin
>10% for hill

Trump fans are making the same mistake as Mitt Romney did in 2012. Refusing to believe the poll data.

archive.is/bmGAK

>If no one is talking about it then what's the point of splitting the population?
Because they are significant voting blocs that skew quite differently in the way that they vote.

carter was supposed to win yet

>polls can't be trusted
>unless Trump leads
Sup Forums in a nutshell

NO HE'S NOT

HE'S GONNA WIN BY 65% AND WIN 95% OF THE BLACK VOTE

>he thinks americans use paper votes

Reagan had pulled ahead by now
Drumpf is still getting destroyed

I always take a paper ballot.

you could win if whites werent self hating

>538
>Nate Silver

Can you choose a source with a little credibility please?

>black turnout won't be that high hurr durr

obama was not a fluke you idiot, it was already increasing during the bush elections

trololololo hahhahah > actually alive > still in mama ass

Oh, is there another nigger running this time?
No? Then I wouldn't expect them to be as excited.

Trump is the worst candidate among African-American voters ever in US presidential history. He could be advocating for slavery and would do better. I read that David Duke is polling higher support among African-American voters.

Trump's fatal mistake is that he has avoided community outreach and appearing in African-American communities. Black people don't use twitter much either. He has no historical connection with African-American leaders and has rejected countless invitations to appear in person at African-American community events. He's blown that vote badly. I blame his campaign for trusting memes, rallies, and twitter too much.

>One would think that they would not, taking financial success and tradition into account.
college educated

there was no nigger running in '00 or '04 you fucking idiot

>Trump's fatal mistake is that he has avoided community outreach and appearing in African-American communities.

except when he went to Chicago and they literally beat up his supporters and it had to be shut down

He's right, dumbass.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/05/08/six-take-aways-from-the-census-bureaus-voting-report/

>factual observation
>strawman
Wrong fallacy.

Trump paying $4 to win. Should I chuck 500 on him fellow goys?

Anyone have money on him?

Right and despite the negligible uptick, they still voted less than whites... as they will again this year.
Extrapolation can get dangerous, son. Be careful with that.

If you like losing money, go for it. I'd hedge heavily on Clinton desu.