Is it true muslim women are even sluttier and bitchier than western women?

is it true muslim women are even sluttier and bitchier than western women?

Who told you this?

I don't know, but what I do know for sure is that they're brainwashed subhumans.

>it's different
>kill it
Jump off bridge plz

Great question...are they like dirty catholic schoolgirl sluts, only MORE SLUTTY?

I worked with an Arab girl at a hotel front desk for a couple months. She lived there because her uncle owned the joint.

She was the room service bicycle. Every time Arab men bring up how slutty white women are. I bring this up and how I've had a turn. Their eyes burn with hate and demand her name.

idk, but brown girls get my dick hard

>Defending Muslims

I'd tell you to jump off a bridge, but Abdul will throw you off of one when the time comes.

I would imagine so behind closed doors since they are oppressed when outside but who knows

Both females in that image are brainwashed in their own ways.

Not going to be explaining why, but if you had an IQ above 120 you'd be able to figure it out for yourself.

generally no
but some of them are sluts.

Yes.

Of the eight Muslim girls I knew in high school and middle school, two of them were total sluts who were hoping on every rod that look good in a Keffiyeh, one of them got pregnant. Another one wasn't a virgin and got blackmailed by another student.

Anyone who tells you Muslim women are pious is either lying through their teeth or incredibly naive.

Some women are born slutty, doesn't matter in what part of the world they are.

If you marry a muslim whore and she cheats on you, you can at least count on her parents disowning her should you divorce.

Yes... they have been raised so that they have NO personal responsibility for sex (men do that). Muslims society watches woman at all times because it is ASSUMED that if she is ever alone with a non-relative male then there WILL BE SEX! She knows this, so if she is alone with a non-relative male she assumes that there will be sex.

>room service bicycle

wut

>born slutty
Are you a fucking retard or what ? You are not born slutty at all its your upbringing that molds how you present your self

Muslim women are too powerful

no he's right.

>If you marry a muslim whore and she cheats on you, you can at least count on her parents disowning her should you divorce.

Look at this iraqi homosexual... You are supposed to stone people to death when they cheat

I don't know about other muslims but I tell you a story

>3 years ago, visiting Germany with couple of friends
>Met a turk, our guide, generally nice guy
>We drink with him having all kind of conversations
>Went for a smoke outside.
>Started to talk about girls, sex etc
>He says that Turkish girls does anal and oral before marriage all the time
>They even taught they learn how to enjoy having anal

Turkish bros, that's true?

Nope m8, just like you were born with shitty disgusting teeth, upbringing isn't going to change that.

The sluttier they dress the purer they actually are.

Just about every male guest had a ride.

Clearly not. You are not born slutty, I I derstand its nature to make yourself more appealing to men by wearing slutty chlothes but being born slutty is like saying your born with facsist ideals. It's your upbringing that makes you.

Everybody got a ride

>Greek
>Brown
We're not brown you Russian satellite state.

Muslim Arab wives get bitchier and more insufferable with age, but then again so do most women

Yeah I'm a softie I guess. The problem with muslims in general is that they don't date before they marry, which imo is a big mistake.

If you're spending the rest of your life with someone, you should at least like them a little bit. Happy people don't cheat.

Same goes for your skin

They are divas. They act pretty arrogant in public and probably well-off Muslim girls don't bother to deal with any men since their father will arrange marriage with some well-off Muslim man.

A couple of days a Muslim woman in hijab wearing an expensive handbag and other items dropped her sunglasses on my shoes in the escalator, acted seemingly arrogant until I picked them up and handed them over. Then she said "thank you" in English. Learning simple phrases like that in Finnish must be very hard when you're living here. They have the French attitude, except they're not living in their own country.

It's science that some people are born with larger sex drives than others, and some have literally no sexual desires at all. Has nothing to do with their upbringing.

Just curious, do you think gay people are born straight and choose to be gay through upbringing?