Who was the greatest man to have ever lived?

Who was the greatest man to have ever lived?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Zd8XWctW6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nappy

Second to this guy

Certainly not the man who invited the Jews back into England

Me. You will see.

Frederick II Hohenstaufen

why didn't he do the decent thing and finish the job?

>le started from the bottom man

Jesus Christ

>On 30 January 1661 (the 12th anniversary of the execution of Charles I), Cromwell's body was exhumed from Westminster Abbey, and was subjected to a posthumous execution, as were the remains of Robert Blake, John Bradshaw and Henry Ireton. His disinterred body was hanged in chains at Tyburn, and then thrown into a pit. Cromwell's severed head was displayed on a pole outside Westminster Hall until 1685.

Chicks like tall guys

SEETHING

*blocks your path*

Prophet Muhammad (sws)

Jezus Chrystus

Reverend Bizarre made an awesome song about that guy
youtube.com/watch?v=0Zd8XWctW6Q

At the very least, he was the greatest Briton of the last 951 years. Shame he didn't get rid of the Norman tyrants for good, but his efforts were noble and deserve our admiration.

I think Archimedes holds that honor, for being a highly influential pioneer of math, chemistry and engineering. Well at least he's pretty close, it's kind of hard to decide on a single figure. Benjamin Franklin and Isaac Newton come to mind as well.

>ywn live in a timeline where the Levellers freed us from the Norman yoke

This guy, obviously.

Jesus

Give me the tl;dr on Kropotkin?

>Never did a man exist who so honorably stood in the opinions of mankind, and your name, if possible, will become still greater in posterity. Everything that is Great, and everything that is Good were not hitherto united in one man. Never did one man live whom the soldier, statesman, patriot, and philosopher could equally admire, and never was a Revolution brought about, that in its motives, its conduct, and its consequences could so well immortalize its Glorious Chief. I am proud of you, My dear General, your Glory makes me feel as if it was my own—and while the world is gaping at you, I am pleased to think, and to tell, the qualities of your heart do render you still more valuable than anything you have done.

Great post my friend! Brazilians are now honorary poles.

Prince, a henchman of Alexander II, scientist, anarchist.