However, one Twitter troll shamelessly shared the picture with the caption, "y'all find this attractive? lmaaoo."

>However, one Twitter troll shamelessly shared the picture with the caption, "y'all find this attractive? lmaaoo."

>One mic drop-worthy response succinctly shut him down:

>Crystal's response not only comments on this particular situation, but also on the male gaze on a larger scale. Her tweet points out why men shouldn't comment on women's looks or bodies – because women don't exist to be looked at.

>because women don't exist to be looked at.

Welp pack it up boys. Some random black women on twitter just disproved 200,000 years of human evolution and basic human sexualiy

Side note: this is actually a very loose translation of "crystals" ebonics. Original next post

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The "mic drop"

>one on the right

BACK OFF SHE IS MINE

>All below average faces and no tits

wtf is this thing

dont wear clothing that exposes 95% of your body then

black "woman"

Ill take left. Canada can have middle

STRONK GYMNAST ABS

Who cares about your fucking strong gymnast abs lol

/thread

4/10 all three of them.

Who the fuck watches gymnastics?

How can progressives claim to believe in science yet deny basic biology?

I thought conservative Christians were supposed to be the backwards and ignorant :^)

>those square jaws

Damn. Steroids are not kind to young women.

Fucking doped up american whores.

>tfw your waifu got a bigger dick than you

Men are under just as much scrutiny but feminists don't care about what men go through.

I makes me kek when women don't realize that some beta max loser is wanking to their instagram and facebook selfies

(((Hirsh)))

HE

oh yes please. men should collectively stop complimenting women. imagine the keks.

Fucking muslims.

RARE

>doped up american

>implying 99.99% of all olympians from every country aren't taking PEDs
k

>whores
absolutely

Women don't exist to be looked at, true.

But photographs certainly do.

I'm no cuck, but she has a point. If they were just regular girls thinking they were hot at the beach, this would be totally unwarranted, but they're world class athletes. These girls are not training to look good. And they don't. That's why the picture is cropped. They're built like tanks. You'd fucking break a knuckle if you tried punching one of these girls in the gut.

Simian Biles

It's Kevin Hart. Method acting yo.

they're all 4/10s

>break a knuckle on their abs

Yeah no. These women are in shape, no doubt, but their muscle density is not going to be near that.

Well maybe the simian's abs would be, since they are still mostly animal when it comes to biology.

Underrated

it's a human that's has a genetic give as the dynamic center of body mass in the world.

>Genders should be equal, some even say it's just a social construct
or
>Men shouldn't comment on women's looks or bodies

Huh? Which one is it, liberals? Why do you always contradict yourself everywhere?

Maybe they should have. Then they'd be useful since gymnastics isn't a real sport

One of my Morrowind characters

I DEMAND THAT YOU TEST THIS! ONLY THEN CAN ONE OF YOU BE PROVEN CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are the tinniest titties in the world.

At least this article gives insight into the ignorance of the feminist mind. They actually believe is a woman as accomplished something men suddenly stop wanting the fuck them.

Little do they know, successful women do nothing but make our dicks harder. Imagine raping a bitch in a suit. Goddamn my cock is diamonds right now.

Lol yeah they don't want men at all.
You know how they say men can never understand women? Well I'm starting to believe that females will NEVER be able to understand men. Its like they have no idea how attention works

It's clitor.

>break a knuckles

As a former gymnast that's false. Girl gymnast aren't that strong.

Also none of that is relevant to wether someone is attractive or not. Why they are not is completely separate discussion.

Put pics on social media people will judge some may be mean but honest some may be fake but nice. People just need to accept that. Right or wrong it's a fact of life. Can't escape natural selection.

Yeah...I don't wanna be the one that creates the hashtag #dicksoutforsimone

Damn she looks like an alien

I forgot how autistic this board is.

dictionary.com/browse/hyperbole

>actually a very loose translation of "crystals" ebonics.
None of these chicks hold a candle to Mary Lou Retton; and she's nearly 50.

If they don't want to impress the audience with their bodies, they shouldn't have gone to the fucking Olympics, an ancient event where athletes used to perform naked so as to show off the beauty of human body at its full capacity.

Who watch olympic games? It is the same as to compete with penis length.

>He doesn't know what Poe's law is
Here you go bud en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

/thread.

gymnastics creates such a high caloric demand that fat is kept to a minimum, growth is stunted, and puberty is delayed.

Mary Lou Retton had wide shoulders, if anyone remembers

THEY'RE NOT THE BEST GYMNASTS IN THE WORLD. WOMAN'S GYMNASTICS IS A JOKE AND THE US IS LITERALLY THE ONLY COMPETITIVE TEAM.

KOHEI UCHIMURA IS THE BEST GYMNAST IN THE WORLD

>He doesn't know Poe's Law applies to satirical works, not individual instances of metaphor or exaggeration

I'm no cuck, but has a point. If we were just regular posters thinking we were shitposting on Sup Forums, this would be totally unwarranted, but we're world class autist. We are not posting to look cool. And we aren't. That's why the this post is pasta. We're built with extra chromosomes. You'd fucking break your mind if you tried understanding one of our minds.

I was gonna say "instagram", but that was much more witty. Girls do love posing for photographs.

>I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
>entire industries fuelled by female vanity

Abs on girls are gross. That bitch would be a solid 8 if she went ultra-low calorie and didn't exercise, to burn off those hideous ab muscles.

And yes I'm mad. I'm a male gymnast who works my ass off 7 days a week on 6 different events, and woman just dance and do a few easy tumbles and they get all the praise.

Let's be real, it's not that odd to think an autist would seriously say what you did and mean it. There are people out there who think blood is blue, and that the earth is 6000 years old, and that a Silver-back Gorilla would kill a Grizzly Bear.

Underrated.

Male gymnastics is gay, and male gymnasts are gay.

Us girls don't exist to be looked at by you silly boys :P~

Btw men under 6 feet tall are called friends LMAO, wow you don't even earn 6 figures? Get all the fuck away from me.

Why do you have to pull harambe into this.

Welp. That's about the """"""mic-drop""""" I'd expect from a she-boon.

It's like her torso is upside down. Truly repulsive.

I miss those days. Car wrecks are a bitch. 18 years gone because a nig thoughthe it was good idea to run a red light and cross the interstate at 90. Perfect t-bone

It's true, sexism is as disgusting as racism, it's disgusting.

She's absolutely right, and you guys can't argue against this.

They didn't train for most of their lives to impress people with their looks, they trained to become the best they could be.

to this day, she still has a thick neck that I'm pretty jelly of desu.

Seems like a very nice lady though.

Am I the only one who thinks the black girl is really cute?

>Doesn't know why men watch women at the olympics
>Pretends to think women """olympians""" can even compete with men olympians
W E W
E
W

OY VEY, it's a tanned jew lover

...and then they put up a picture of themselves wearing bikinis.

>oh no men are finding these women attractive how horrible

I don't know how it works in the rest of the world, but here on Facebook photos, the comments are always girls telling other girls that they're sexy and beautiful. Am I not allowed to do the same as a man or what?

>girl

wtf I hate gaze now.

>germany

That cartoon is a good reflection of the retard that made it. lol

Got that field nigger physique.

How is that relevant to whether they are attractive or not

>Watching olympics to only stare at girls
>being "men"
Cringy. This is why you'll never be a chad.

That doesn't matter. The point she was making was that they didn't train to look good, they trained to be the best at their sports. It's clear the girls are confident of their bodies and want to wear bikinis, but it doesn't mean they trained just for the looks.

Some tips for you OP, and all other anons

>Whenever a headline/media outlet says something "Goes viral" it is not viral, they want to make it so
>Whenever they mention anything like a "mic-drop worthy response succinctly shut him down" it's bullshit - usually a bad playground-style ad hominem comeback that doesn't address the point (even if the point were shrouded in insult, it still may have a point)
>"Articles" like this are usually desperately trying to push an agenda or frame peoples' thoughts on a subject (as this one is very clearly doing)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. The beholder doesn't find it attractive. None of what you said matters to the problem at hand.

The discussion on how they look not why they look like that

>Implying people on this board wouldn't fuck any of the 3 given the chance
I swear you guys are so full of shit.

I speak coon and this does not mean "women don't exist to be looked at"

WHY IS THIS NEWS
THIS IS JUST TWITTER DISCOURSE
LORD

50 meme points for being current year
Additional 9001 meme points for reusability
-20000000 meme points for being cancer
It's a decent to strong 6

Honestly, I actually support this kind of feminism. Not the idea of being against men being obsessed with female bodies. But the idea of putting things ahead of sexuality is good. And you guys often agree which is why you get mad over pics of sluts and say like "that's all their good for"

Did you see what I first replied to, autismo?

The problem was never about whether they're attractive. The tweet the girl made was about them being the best gymnasts in the world, not training to look good for someone who doesn't find them attractive.

>Train to be the best gymnast
>Have above average muscle mass
>Someone doesn't find it attractive
>Doesn't matter, wasn't going for that

You can't argue with that.

As the OP I agree the difference with this one is the "mic drop" comment got 86k retweets. Twitters gay as fuck but that doesn't change the fact that the number isn't significant. It's what actualy caught my eye since most of these stories from Yahoo are a dime a dozen

Shut the fuck up with your made up words for modern bullshit.

simone is a qt

>fierce
I fucking hate niggers and their stupid adjectives

>not taking your eyes off them and forcing em to admit they need your attention and seek for it

Her tweet was in reply to someone not finding them attractive you faggot. It's the same argument. "Crystal's" comment had fuck all to do with the statement. It was just a bullshit quip to feel good without actually a dressing the issue

silly boys

And btw her comment wasn't bad. It's the article who attached it to being against 'male gaze'. She never mentioned male gaze is bad in her tweet. To me her tweet is more of a comeback for comeback's sake. but the point behind it is actually good, that women do things more than for male attention. That's a nice thought. But she doesn't imply at all that there is smth wrong with male gazing. that's the article's stupidity

>y'all
confirmed for nigger

Jesus fuck, you're stupid.

She wasn't defending their looks in the sense that "all women are beautiful", she was telling him they're not training to look good, they're training to be better athletes. How he feels about their looks is irrelevant, because that's not what they're working for.

>Women do things more than for male attention
No they don't. Every time a woman responds to a photo by another woman it's to tell them how pretty they look. They're all about looks.

Uh?
So, about that guy that was oiled up in the Olympic Ceremony, should women's magazines start to apologize for the "female gaze" as well?

You know, it's not all, it's like a very high percentage. That's the whole point. Olympic athletes and other extraordinarily talented/intelligent women are very rare.

Of course they understand how attention works, but it's a higher priority to defend another woman because a slight against one woman is an attack on all women everywhere.