Constitutional Monarchy is the salvation for Brazil

Constitutional Monarchy is the salvation for Brazil

How?

Just let them do it and you can liberate Brazil in afew years

how does one become the king in these kind of countries? like, all of you are mutts without important blood

the Emperor has the duty and the power to fight corruption and moralize the state and the elites

we were once a monarchy for 70 years you know?

You beg France to give one to you, ofc

we shouldn't be a kingdom

>the Emperor has the duty and the power to fight corruption and moralize the state and the elites

Well if he doesnt he gets deposed and his entire lineage goes to waste. The moderator power is all about that.

how are you going to ensure that your citizens won't throw a massive shitfit at a small matter

No political institution will function if the people are shit.

Then how did the monarchy worked for 70 years?
wut

Everyday I curse Deodoro da Fonseca and those republican dogs

for a monarchy to exist it must have support from the Masses right? How are you going to ensure that the people won't throw a massive shitfit over something small?

>Lusos manage to be free and powerful on their own despite being retarded
>spics are always dominated by France or another foreign power

Because most people couldn't vote or had a say in politics. Which is what we should go back to.

The monarchy had like 12% of the vote in the 90s or something. They've recently started trying to get back in now that this shithole is collapsing. I wouldn't be surprised if people support it.

@86409741
Kill yourself and don't reply to me ever again, la creatura

I just want a fucking Constituent Assembly

We need to reboot this fucking country, the 1988 constitution was a big fucking mistake made by power hungry young people who was frustrated that all the power was going towards the military for 20 years

Even if we had universal vote, corruption and immorality as well as communist values would be cut off by the emperor
What is the problem with the people throwing a massive shitfit over something small? Stability would still be ensured by a power that exists to solely estabilize the country

>Constitutional
cuck

I agree with you. And this place is going to change soon. For better or worse. This country can't go more than 2 or three generations without collapsing and trying to reinvent the wheel.

you never know
one small crack can break an entire wall

Would be perfect if it weren't for the "-by mako" at the bottom. Cursed image.

yes but if anything monarchy is being proposed so that what happened in 2015-2016 doesnt happen again. Literally a small crack that became what it became

fixed

You need to ask the drug lords permission first
They're the Shogun