So I heard most of you don't like Muslims. What would it take to change your opinion of us?

So I heard most of you don't like Muslims. What would it take to change your opinion of us?

And please don't say "stop killing people", because you should realize that most Muslims do not engage in violence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
liveleak.com/view?i=7e5_1354673080
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop killing people

I think Trump's wall grew 10 feet higher because of this post

Don't believe in fake fairy tale bullshit. Seems pretty simple.

Stop your friends from killing people

Stop acting like you have a special right to be offended.

Throw out about half of your holy book and accept that Mohammed was not the perfect man, he wasn't even a role model.
Then you guys will be alright.

3 easy steps:
> go back to the hole you came from
> make it livable and peaceful
> don't come here again.
Alternatively
> assimilate
> stop lying about your dune coon religion
> dress like everybody else
I doubt you are capable of the second one, so its the next plane back to the middle east.

Stop running neighbourhoods, areas, cities, provinces and countries into the ground

Convert to orthodox Christianity

Abandon your parasitic ideology, it has no place i the civilised world.

Kill the minority of muslims who kill people.

Should be easy, they're just a tiny minority after all, right?

Right?

Most guns never killed someone
Dosnt mean they were not MADE for that purpose

Nothing

Stop playing the victim card and using your religion as leverage against our society's laws and norms

Why don't you hate all religions then?

>What would it take to change your opinion of us?
STAY IN YOUR OWN DAMN FUCKING COUNTRIES.

Well said. These are your only options

Cencor your Quran. Remove all hatespeech from it.Start treating your women as they were equals.

Go back to the middle of the world and make a non-shit tier country and stop Religion so seriously.

If you would die. All of you.

1) Kill anyone who insults Islam or Mohammad. (Koran.33;57-61).

2) Kill all Muslims who leave Islam. (Koran.2;217/4;89/Bukhari.9;84-57).

3) Koran can't be doubted. (Koran.2;1).

4) Islam is the only acceptable religion. (Koran.3;85).

5) Muslims must fight (jihad) infidels, even if they don't want to. (Koran 3.151/8,12/2;216).

6) We the non-Muslims are pigs and apes. (Koran. 2;62-65/Koran.5;59-60/Koran.7;166).

7) Muslims cannot be friends with Infidels. (Koran.5;51).

8) We the Infidels are sworn enemies of Muslims and Islam. (Koran.4;101).

9) Infidels can be raped as sex slaves. (Koran.4;3 & 24/5;89/23;5/33;50/58;3/70;30).

10) Infidels the vilest of creatures deserving no mercy. (Koran.98;6).

11) Muslims must terrorize us (Infidels). (Koran.8;12 &59-60/ Bukhari.4;52;220).

12) Muslims must strike terror into non-Muslims hearts. (Koran.8;60).

13) Muslims are allowed to crucify and amputate us (Infidels). Koran.8;12/47;4).

14) Muslims are allowed to behead us (Infidels) (Koran.47;4).

15) Muslims are guaranteed heaven if they kill us (non-Muslims). (Koran.9;111).

16) Marrying and divorcing pre-pubescent children is OK. (Koran.65;4).

17) Wife beating is OK. (Koran.4;34).

18) Raping wives is OK. (Koran.2;223).

19) Proving rape requires 4 (four) male Muslim witnesses. (Koran.24;13).

20) Muslims must lie to us (Infidels) to strengthen and spread Islam. (Koran.3;28?16;106
ISIS practices exactly what Islam preaches.
Go on Google it.

>go back to the hole you came from
I'm from USA though.

>us Muslims

What the hell are you doing in Mexico? Did the cartels need new beheaders?

Just stop being Muslim. Oh that's right even the MODERATES think apostates should be killed.

What the fuck are you doing in Mexico anyway? You looking to infiltrate the US with all the Hillary voters?

kys

>dress like everybody else
why? Keeping them on lets you recognize us easier if you want to avoid us.

Your parent aren't. Tough luck. You go too, as you clearly failed to assimilate. That's the price you pay for immigrating and not assimilating. I have no sympathies for people like you and your fellow muslims.

Moros in Mexico

JUST

I don't want to see you in the middle of my country. Get camouflage and live in the forest, I don't care. Just get out of sight.

Stop enabling other Muslims who kill people.

Your religion would have to go through a complete reformation, starting with your religious leaders.

Kill yourselves.

>most muslims

Not enough. If even 1% of mudshits support violence, you're not doing enough to fix your shit.

There is nothing that Islam can prove.
Islam ruined the middle east , the arab world and it's degeneracy was great.
Science , economics , culture flurish in pre-islamic times.

Babylonian empire , Persian , Greek , Byzantium , Mongolian , Carthage

Look at the north of africa it's dead , a litteral shithole, the mongolian khanates died because most of their leaders converted after the death of Genghis.

Imprisoning people's freedom to grow and making them into zelous slaves.

The Buddist hates you , and they don't hate a lot of things, it has to count for something.
The hidus hates you
The christians hates you
The jews hate you...
Everybody hates you and there is a reason why

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

If your religion had any values what so ever , your region would have ruled the world and be a jewel , it was in the past ... why did it stop?

Europeans embraced freedom of though , freedom of choice , freedom of religion... so we conquered the world.

You want to conquer the world with slaves , no empired was build and survived on the back of slaves they all crumbled around while free people grew and grew.

Sorry but not sorry , but it's survial of the fittest... not survial who is right or wrong. Of who is more faithful or who is more close to GOD's will

Adapt or die... you are a failed experiment who ruined the lifes of milions of people.

Your religion allows slavery , your religion allows the murder without trial , allows honor killings , allows to go fight and kill non-believers without reprocution... your religion teaches you that you are rewarded by doing so.

You've only surived by being hungry roaches and rats devouring beauty.

liveleak.com/view?i=7e5_1354673080

>most muslims do not engage in violence
bullshit. first thing that the "poor refugees" did in several places once they weren't allowed to continue on is start throwing rocks.

Here are some things you should probably consider:
>when you reach a place, abide by it's rules and culture
>don't expect special treatment
>stop shitting up any place you reach
>stop raping locals
>stop chimping out when somebody says even the slightest thing about your religion
>stop giving out candy in the streets after every terror attack on a western city

Also, the "violent minority" seems pretty damn big, with tens of millions of supporting twitter comments after every terrorist attack.

Do a huge reformation of your religion or just kill yourselves

Wouldn't it be better for you to know that a girl's Muslim in the first place instead of finding out later on?
It's like the thing with niggers, you could easily avoid them if you want since they're so visible
>reformation
>islam
tfw never ever
the quran is said to be the final perfect word and any reform would end in the murder of the reformer
different interpretations of the quran still works I assume though

Nothing. Islam has been an enemy of christianity and the West from the very start, and that will never change. That said, I would stop hating islam if it withdrew to Arabia and abandoned Roman territory.

Remove Jihadism.
Reform the entire Sharia law.
Stop fucking children and making people ashamed to wear normal clothes because they don't have a dick.
Stop having a religion that leads to terrorism.
Fuck off back to your Arabic countries.

That's all.

Leave white countries and stay out.

damn, 34thPBP

You can't, people will forever hate Islam and there is nothing you can do about it, you just have to accept it and realise that if things were vice versa then you probably would've hated Christianity as well.

When your children or brothers die because of christians then you're right to fear them.

Lets hope europe wakes up and kicks those muslims back to their home countries.

It's easy.

Change your entire religion.

If every pray starts with may islam conqer the unbelivers gods great maybe it should say may islam live in peace and protect humanity as a whole.

You need to rewrite it so it's peaceful.

>islam is the enemy of christianity

Judaism is the same, except rather than kill their competition for God's attention, they opt to jew them out of shekels and mock Christianity and Jesus through Jewish controlled media.

>Islam
>KILL THE INFIDEL

>Judaism
>TAKE THE INFIDELS SHEKELS

If you all collectively committed suicide.

Quality

>Muslim
>Mexico
BUILD. WALL. NOW.

Not that user, but I do.

I think religion in general is bad, but it's true some muslims get hated unjustifiably because of the actions radial islam is committing.

I send you a hug OP, there you go

>tfw Ana and I are getting old and we still haven't walked in the glow of each other's majestic presence

Let's say for a second each and every jew in the world is religious, and is participating in some kike super conspiracy, still:

>16 million kikes in the world
>almost 2 billion muslims
It's pretty obvious what you should actually worry about.

Start by genociding all of your people

You got trolled by an opportunistic megalomaniac, but this isn't any joke, it's life. Study the New Testament and compare the two religions. Jesus Christ is the Messiah, and Muhammad is a false prophet if there ever was one.

“I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live.”

Remove any war, violence, death treats and slavery apologetic stuff from any kind of doctrine. Even for infidels, apostates, and homosexuals. Than we are cool.

Tell your cousins to come back from europe and america and then openly give up a ton of your land to white people. Oh and you should also convert back to Christianity or even the older religions Babylon and others used to have, so those who convert can ally with the new white colonists and you can build a massive anti muslim fortress right where the heart of the muslim world is. Like a super Israel but without the Kikes ideally. Because we already have enough.

This.

I do.

Almost 1/5 of the citizens in our country are muslims user, and most of them don't engage in violence.

OP is correct.

The terror we are experiencing is just a small portion of the muslims

I know what you mean, but no. We are trying to avoid the day of the rope remember.
> Muslim chick
Trust me, I'll find out on time. I have ways.
> It's like the thing with niggers
No. It's not like the niggers. Imagine a bunch of stereotypical bavarians parading up and down your street in dirndls and lederhosen, singing "Deutschland über alles" and "Horst Wessel". The point of walking around in an islamic uniform is to intimidate the locals. That's why you insist on me avoiding dune coons. I don't want to avoid anyone. They can avoid me if it's too much to assimilate to my culture, not the other way around.

I like Muslims.

I despise Islam. It's a violent, supremacist, mysoginistic ideology. Nothing good has ever come from Islam.

This. But dont forget to mention abrogation. Islam is extremely unlike all other religions

>do not worry about us goyim, said the merchant

Genocide.

What do you think? Easy access to the USA without needing to worry about getting checked by plane. I wonder how many already border hopped already and how many years or even decades its been going on.

stop killing people you dumb fuck. respect others beliefs that make them happy. dont coerce people to making them a muslim. stop stop stop killing people. thats what will make people like you.

maybe if you didnt blow everything up (note: i didnt say 'kill' like you wanted, haram as it may be to take orders from a woman) we wouldnt give a shit about you. but then again, you're used to that kind of treatment from your husband, right?

Self-immolation

convert to other religion. Any religion goes. Any religion is better for society.

muslims dont like poor countries...nice bait pedro

correction:
1/5 of the citizens are arab. of those there are druze and christians.
About 15% of the citizens are muslims, that's 1.

>The terror we are experiencing is just a small portion of the muslims
I see that twitter and facebook are alien to you. after every attack, related hashtags in arab are trending with numbers in the tens of thousands locally alone- and hundreds of thousands overall.
They still give out candy in the streets every time one of us dies
In the peak of the Intifada, tens of thousands of people actively took part in violent protests, rock throwing and more. Today, when trying an attack will get you shot on the spot, they think twice before trying that shit. So most of the settle for spreading shit online.

>do not worry about us goyim, said the mercha
you're missing a comma before "goyim".
Also-
>sweden
nice try Ahmed

Well actually it doesn't offer burning people alive or female gential mutilation.

Thats more of an NIGGER AFRICA thing, the rest it does.

>The point of walking around in an islamic uniform is to intimidate the locals
>hoods and robes
>intimidating
The "stereotypical Bavarian" scenario is pretty kek too mate
I do understand not wanting to give up your land to other people, especially those who's done nothing but make headlines and take heads right about now.

This seems like a great start

>And please don't say "stop killing people", because you should realize that most Muslims do not engage in violence.

Stop supporting the people that kill people, Achmed.

>there is only one person doing the beheading in that video, guize!
>that means the majority of the people cheering at that execution aren't murderers! :^)

This. Have a (((You))), very well said.

You can kill all the people you want. Just keep that shit in your own countries.

Fair enough?

Hold extremist accountable, stop Islamic men from fleeing, stepping out of the Barbarianism that the religion seems stuck in. Stop with the Pedo marriages and boy ficki-ficki when there's no girls around.
Pretty much rewrite the book and stop being a bunch of fucktards

>most Muslims do not engage in violence
Friend, most Muslims are statistically proven to support things extremists commonly support, like sharia law, the killing of fags, and considering women to be second-class compared to men, among many other controversial topics. These aren't extremists that were polled, these were legitimate 'moderate' Muslims supported, many many tens/hundreds of thousands of 'moderate Muslims'.

Moderate Muslims are a meme, a myth, and exists only to subvert and keep non-Muslims constantly off guard so that extremists can kill them easier. That's all there is to it. Deny it all you want, but not all of us are so easily convinced when you say 'Don't blame us for the extremists, we're moderate Muslims, we didn't do anything!'.

Supporting the same things extremists support is tantamount to condoning it. Your time is running out, and history tends to repeat itself.

> A Mexican Muslim

do you bless the chainsaws in the name of Allah when you kill the opposing gang members?

a first step would be to tolerate non-muslims and turn into productive and benevolent members of society

When are they gonna come out with a new pew report? Thats a 2013 report right?

>be muslim anywhere that you are a small minority...
>Islam is peace, plz dont h8 us...we're good!
>sure we're not all terrorists, ISIS is not REAL Islam!
[numbers of coreligionists intensify]
[courage intensifies]
>You must accept Shariah courts in our communities!
>Have your women cover up or they'll be raped like the whores they are! Allah and the prophet say so!
>Stop drinking alcohol, it is haram!
>You may not walk dogs near us, they are unclean!
>How dare you try to live your life according to your own culture when it is not our way, which is Allah's way!!! We will fix that!
[exploding muslims intensify]

That is why you all can go back to your shitburg and die.

Stay the fuck out of the USA and Europe... because when we snap on you guys for your bullshit... well, crack a fucking history book.

Don't mistake our lofty ideals of respect, freedom and tolerance for weakness,

Almost all the arabs are muslims arabs, that's why i said almost 1/5 are muslims. the exact number is, israel is 17.5% islamic.

My dad has alot of muslims in his work and they seem pretty fine and hard-working people

reform your religion, you know. Like actually realize you can't go around stoning people anymore or kill people casually.

I wouldn't give a shit about Muslims at all if you would stay in our own god damn countries. You asshole are bigger more demanding special snowflakes than the Lgbtq freaks. Everywhere you go everyone has to bend over backwards to make sure that your not offended. That you have your special everything provided for you. Fuck you stay in your desert and stay the fuck out of the West. Yes parts of the ME are fucked up right now, but that was unironicaly the kikes. Our government isn't allowed to not do what they say.

So is the dude at the bakery i frequent. Singular examples mean jack shit when the conversation is about statistics.
There's no point in this discussion. Next time when there's an attack, search for the related tag, go to twitter and follow it.

>Singular examples don't mean anything when it comes to statistics

Good, im glad you understand terror attacks done by individuals doesn't mean the entire islamic population is violent

I can dislike more than one group of Semites at the same time greatest ally. To Western countries Muslims are cancer Jews are AIDS.

Alright what you do is convert to religion that doesn't say, "Kill the Infidels!" 50 billion times. We'll be on good terms then.

Stop believing in a magical sky fairy, and get the fuck out of our countries.

should i call you Kebab Burrito?
or Mudslime Burrito?

stop forcing islamic values on the rest of the world,
when in rome, do as the romans, follow the laws
start inventing useful things for a change,
stop inbreeding, pedophilia, bestiality, rape
abandon sharia and jihad,
deal with your own jihadis,
fix your countries

Denounce your death and sex cult.

It's not a religion, it's an antenna for hatred and evil.

I live in the Midwest and we have a lot of Muslims all of a sudden.
They don't get along well with other people (especially Jews which is 100% true no matter how hard they lie) and are usually assholes when you engage them.
They need to be willing to integrate instead of forming roving bands of marauders.

Stop fucking children.

>Not all Muslims are terrorists
>But all terrorists are Muslim

My logic is difficult to understand for sandcucks but try to see why everyone hates Muslims

>not realizing this is a low quality b8

You are correct.
Around 15% of them are actively violent, more than 50% are supporting usage of violent methods to "advance towards the goal".

Even indonesia, those fucks at the other end of the world, has a large number of people who jump out their chairs when a European city is hit.
If someone punches your friend in the face, and someone else is standing at the side yelling "yeah, punch him in the face", do you consider only the person who threw the punch your enemy?
If you are, i'm sorry, you are beyond saving.

Simple, you read a book that teaches you to hate me, you put all your faith into this book and live your life by this book.

If I read and practiced white power and KKK propaganda that taught me to hate you you'd be un-trusting of me too.

How the fuck can you people not understand this? REFORM YOUR RELIGION or be hated by modern society.

People are on to your bullshit. Everyday I see more and more of my liberal friends proclaiming their hatred for Islam, keep it up and youll find you have no allies in the west.