Director of "Birth of a Nation" 2016 version has had his movie cancelled after it was revealed that him and another...

Director of "Birth of a Nation" 2016 version has had his movie cancelled after it was revealed that him and another black man raped a white woman on campus.

Thought /po/?

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-interview-rape-trial-birth-of-a-nation-1201841223/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749071/Birth-Nation-s-Nate-Parker-accused-harassing-rape-accuser-18-arrested-claimed-feared-safety.html
variety.com/2016/film/news/afi-cancels-birth-of-a-nation-screening-nate-parker-qa-1201843429/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source ?

I won't even fucking check if this is true. This movie was going to be
>we wuz rebels n shiet mayne

Gibs sauce

/po/.. you got the wrong board here

We're a board of peace, unlike those paper folding blood thirsty maniacs

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-interview-rape-trial-birth-of-a-nation-1201841223/

he also harassed the rape victim and had flyers with her face printed and posted all over campus to shame her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749071/Birth-Nation-s-Nate-Parker-accused-harassing-rape-accuser-18-arrested-claimed-feared-safety.html

Like most white women "raped" by black men, she lied to protect her image or she mistook passion for aggression and got scared.

That's hilarious.

nigger detected

>The American Film Institute has canceled its Friday screening of “Birth of a Nation,” which was to be followed by a Q&A with filmmaker and star Nate Parker, whose 1999 rape case has put the filmmaker and distributor Fox Searchlight on the defensive this past week.

>AFI dean Jan Schuette made the announcement to students late Tuesday. The AFI screening would have been Parker’s first public event since the story about the rape case became widely known earlier this month.

>“I have been the recipient of many different passionate points of view about the screening, and I believe it is essential that we discuss these issues together — messenger and message, gender, race and more — before we see the film,” Schuette said. “Next week, we will be scheduling a special moderated discussion so we may explore these issues together as artists and audience.”

Sauce: variety.com/2016/film/news/afi-cancels-birth-of-a-nation-screening-nate-parker-qa-1201843429/

This

Filthy fucking nig nog

When you try to shame white people but only prove the KKK right

>sjw bitch gets dp'd by two blacks
>word gets out
>"R-Rape!"
>tries to get them arrested
>ultimately fails
>kills herself over a decade later because she's such a massive bitch whom no one can stand to be around
>media tries to link these two events
>poltards eat it up

I understand that many rape-cases are made up but who says this one is?
Some people believe like the Muslims that rape doesn't exist.

so many niggers in this thread..

What are your thoughts on the Trump rape allegation?

He a good director. He dindu nuffin.

>Birth of a Nation
More like Death of a Nation, amirite?

Deepthroat a shotgun and pull the trigger

she sucked his dick the day before

burn the coal, pay the toll

what did she expect would happen, playing around with this disgusting nigger

Most likely.

Noods gonna bix.

Was it not ever so?

HE DINDU NUFFIN

only a nigger would be dumb enough to try and portray nat *knocked on the head and thought an eclipse was black jesus telling me to kill whitey* Turner as a fucking hero.

stupid fucking niggers

Leafy ass maplenigger

Nigs wil nig, no news here

I was remaining neutral on it knowing how many similar cases turn out to be bullshit until I came to:

"The alleged victim went on to commit suicide in 2012 at the age of just 30"

I think it's legit. A Mattress Girl would not go and actually kill herself over it.

It will probably give them more motivation to chimpout as well

So yea, I hope it get cancelled

Or she had serious mental issues. Maybe she made up a false rape claim for attention?

Movie is based on an early chimpout in which blacks murdered tons of whites.

Something about coals and tolls.

DINDU

HE ONE OF US, HE DINDU NUFFIN

This ffs.

We need a board name change or something to stop the recurrent mistake.

Canadians negros are even worse than Americans.

From what I have gotten it is only one woman but she only told the story once Trump became the presumptive-nominee even though it allegedly happened in 1994, more than 22 years ago.
The woman also wants to remain anonymous. This is all really suspicious so I think Hillary and the NeverTrumper establishment are behind it.

Holy kek really?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Liberal misconceptions of reality and brutal irony. It never ends.

Cuck nigger detected

Occam's razor.

The simplest explanation is the most likely.

2 men were brought to trial. One convicted and then released a few months later. The second, Parker also cleared in the trial.

Both men walk free. Alleged victim kills herself.

This sounds a lot more like a failure of justice than a false rape charge.

>got blacked
>regretted it
>crazy white bitch kills 'self

Nothing of importance was lost.

Bix nood

back 2 reddirt, nigger lover

le /r9k/ guest

>I'll take an acquittal for $400, Alex

Occam's razor is shit, and that's not even a clearly simplified explanation.

You are just buttmad that all signs point to the niggers actually raping the woman.

>occam's razor is shit

Not enough tinfoil for you?

There is no evidence of her being mentally unstable before the incident, yet there is after.

Her brother: "In a brief interview with Variety earlier this week her brother said of the alleged rape: 'If I were to look back at her very short life and point to one moment where I think she changed as a person it was obviously that point."

The incident shook her up enough for her to actually kill herself.

What could possibly have happened to her, other than getting raped, that would affect her so much?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3749071/Birth-Nation-s-Nate-Parker-accused-harassing-rape-accuser-18-arrested-claimed-feared-safety.html

>The Hollywood director who was accused of raping a drunk, unconscious 18-year-old student harassed her and left her 'fearing for her safety' after she went to police, she told a judge.

>Court papers seen by DailyMail.com disclose how the alleged victim said that Nate Parker - now tipped for Oscar success with his movie The Birth of a Nation - breached his bail conditions to conduct 'a campaign of harassment' against her.

>The alleged victim said she felt so 'desperate' and fearful that, just one month after making her official complaint, she attempted suicide, twice

if he was an innocent law abiding person why would he harrass the victim and disobey court orders? this faggot is guilty

But dey dindu nuffin! BIX NOOD

Am I the only one that wanted this movie to come out

A movie about angry black mobs killing whitey, in a year that has seen a lot of angry black mobs, right before the election.

You couldn't ask for better propaganda.

I hope they make it. It will serve only to make the studio lose money, out the white cuck race traitors, redpill the non cucked normies, and make nogs more violent thus spurring the race war.

NATE PARKER

WHO RAPED AND KILLED A GIRL

IN 1999

Birth of a Nation is a cinematic masterpiece. It is responsible for many of the story-telling tools that we take for granted in modern films. Even the most cucked libs used to admit this, and would try to look past the message to see the cinematic value.

But it's [CURRENT YEAR] so of course Birth of a Nation is now utterly haram and needs to be erased from human memory because of badthink, wrongthink, racethink and doubleplus ungood rightwingthink. So they replace it with this stinking pile of donkey shit which does nothing new other than guilt trip viewers into claiming that they love it.

Thank you rape accuser for ruining this film's reputation before release. I don't even care if she's lying.

>defending women
>defending white women

False rape accusers rarely an hero

Fucking this.

Kill yourself.

Says he was acquitted.

Now that's a committed actor.

Eleanor de Freitas?
Either way, I don't really give a fuck. Maybe I wish he was falsely accused just to make him suffer even more for trying to attack the history of cinema (something that I do actually care about) for his own selfish political goals. I hope this film gets pulled from general release and has a giant asterisk next to its name forever.

dude reddit the_donald or whatever and /po/ bring the worst people here and they won't fucking leave

Aquitted most certainly does not mean innocent. Being found not guilty just means thst they couldn't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, which is the case woth most rapes brought to trial as it doesn't leave much evidence and it's VERY easy for a lawyer to imply that she consented and just regretted it even when most of the evidence says otherwise. Most rape cases don't lead to convictions.

>amerifat justice

>Thank you rapist for ruining your reputation even before your "cinematic masterpiece" even released!

ftfy apologist faggot

Was he right Sup Forums?

Fuck off, Jamal.