Germany: If We Ban The Burqa, We’ll Have To Ban Father Christmas Too

>The German regional interior minister who shot to prominence over his alleged role in the failure to handle, and subsequent cover-up of the Cologne New Year’s Eve migrant rape attacks has spoken out against Germany introducing a French-style Burqa ban, saying to do so would mean banning all religious clothing — including Santa Claus outfits.

>the minister said that if the German state was going to ban the burqa, it would have to ban “people that dress up as Santa Claus” as well. It may be that the popular Christmas-time costume’s bushy white beard would offend, in Mr. Jäger’s view, any prohibition against religious face coverings.

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/23/germany-ban-burqa-well-ban-father-christmas/

Is he right, Sup Forums? Could Santa Claus be oppressive and also offend non-believers as well? Should we ban any religious clothing if we ban the niqab and burqa?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas
scubaboard.com/community/threads/bright-colored-wetsuits-since-sharks-like-dark-colored-seals.197823/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lynch all these cunts.

Santa Claus isn't a representation of oppression and killing infidels.

>Muslims kill people
>B-But crusaders!

Fucking fix your country Germany, or stop coming here.

BAN ASSAULT SANTA CLAUSES

Mental gymnastics needs to be an Olympic Sport.

I just want Germany to burn

>people think Santa wasn't a kike invention to shill shit to good Christians

I don't see Santa Claus raping people

>Santa Claus outfits
>religious
What is it with the left and making horribly illogical analogies

Santa was a Turk.

Why don't you "ban" this guy?
Send him to fucking Saudi Arabia. His wife and kids too. Fucking cocksucker.

No, just ban the burka, because fuck muslims.

Make no goddamn apologies. Tell them germany is a historically christian country and they can just fuck off if they don't like it.

Good. Ban the reason that so many old pedos dress up like that fag and put kids on their laps.

>One runs people over and explodes
>the other hands out presents and cleans your chimney.
Farking dumb cunts.

Muslims already hate Santa and everything else already. It wouldn't accomplish nothing.

Also Santa Claus isnt a religious figure.

HOT daddy

WHAT THE FUCK I THOUGHT SANTA CAME FROM GERMANY. This is literally cultural marxism. I fucking hate using that phrase but this is exactly what's happening. Sever my mortal coil now please

>Muslims already hate Santa and everything else already. It wouldn't accomplish nothing.

Germans don't believe in Santa.
We get our presents from the "Christkind" Jesus himself on the 24.
We also have saint Nicholas fill our stockings on the 6th. But he is wearing a normal bishops gown.
So banning your watered down christmas culture alongside Burkas is a win-win situation.

You actually celebrate St. Nicholas along with his black fellow?

We northerners don't believe in the Christkind though.

Germany, just start your coup already, we're getting tired of your shit and won't take you seriously again until Merkel is swinging from a lamppost.

Santa was a real person retard. Based on Saint Nicolas.

His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints, and his legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus through Sinterklaas.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas

So he would ban Muslim men too? They got religious face covering beards.

Of course he's right you ignorant racist. Are you that blinded by your white male privilege?

Any non-white has the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to enter ANY countries of their choosing and be granted the same rights that the natural citizens of that country have, NO EXCEPTIONS. This is not up for debate or arbitration. The host culture then must cater to the new culture - it's because of the white man that they suffer. Atone for your sins! Give up your countries. Give up your culture. Give up your women. You must sacrifice yourself on the alter of the darkies!

That's because protestants already watered Christmas down in our own country.
Who doesn't want to get presents from Jesus himself but from a fat coca cola marketing stunt instead?

lol satan claus is already a counter to christianity , a fat guy living on the north pole has nothing to do with christianity

ban it its a win for christianity

If some minister in Poland said that he would be very not comfy

SPD are HIV.

You're insane, Germany.

Santa Claus isn't even a religious tradition at this point but a commercial one.
All these of these Muslim-lovers should do us all a favor and invite them all in their own neighborhoods.

>Santa Claus is a religious Christian symbol
wat

wtf i hate germany now

COCA-COLA
JESUS
SANTA CLAUS

THE HOLY TRINITY OF AMERICAN FAITH

>In the English and later British colonies of North America, and later in the United States, British and Dutch versions of the gift-giver merged further. For example, in Washington Irving's History of New York (1809), Sinterklaas was Americanized into "Santa Claus" (a name first used in the American press in 1773)[25] but lost his bishop's apparel, and was at first pictured as a thick-bellied Dutch sailor with a pipe in a green winter coat. Irving's book was a lampoon of the Dutch culture of New York, and much of this portrait is his joking invention.
>1773
>Coca cola

Samir, fuck off.

Santa Claus is hardly religious.

How many Muslims and faggots could possibly post ITT?

>we don't like Muslims and immigrants
>fuck all of our traditions though

Pick one.

I don't see how it's an argument. You don't see anyone, at all, spend 24/7 living and working dressed up as santa claus.

Even the guys that dress up as santa take the shit off after work. How can you compare that to women who literally spend all day in their getup?

Christ, Germans are fucking retarded.

We /should/ ban Father Christmas. Our forefathers didn't wrest a holiday away from pagans in honor of Jesus only to give it away to an imaginary fat man in a red suit.

>lol imaginary man you mean like God lol?

God is supposed to live in heaven with a bunch of angels and cherubim. We have no way of getting to or observing heaven. Santa Claus is supposed to live at the North Pole surrounded by elves and reindeer. We /have/ been to the North Pole, and can confirm that none of these things are there.

Checkmate, Santa.

Seriously though, I'm telling my children outright that Santa Claus doesn't exist the first time they ask. If you're a righteous person then you'll do the same.

But in Quebec we use peopple that look like santa not costumes?

This triggers the multi-kulti.

Santa Clause is *not* a religious figure in any aspect. No more so than the Thanksgiving Turkey is.

Good, ban evil americal dwarf made for coca cola commercial
True Saint Nicholas was bishop of some place, and definitely not fat drunk

I don't give a shit. Everything can be offensive for somebody. Next time not-eating-own-shit will be offensive for somebody.

Who gives a shit? Santa isn't a religious symbol.
If they try to ban Krampus though, that's when shit'll hit the fan.

You bet it does.

Agree, don't come here until you fix your shit. We truly don't wan't you as you are now.

I don't give a shit about Santa Claus I personally think it's cancer. When I have Christmas in my home I won't shill my children into believing in an advert, which is essentially what Santa is. Instead I will have wholesome modest Christmas with my wife and children centred around the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. I won't have other people buying children presents either and making them into spoilt little greedy entitled cunts. One small present from myself and my wife will be sufficient.

santa doesn't beat, murder, rape etc if you don't follow his b.c. beliefs. nice try shill. if muslims acted like part of society and respected the rights of others to have dissenting beliefs we'd be singing kumbaya by the fucking camp fire.

a full burqa-ban would have put an end to costumes during Karneval.

AND GERMANS FUCKING LOVE THEIR KARNEVAL.

1933 they had no Karneval.
Later that year Hitler was elected.

I'M SERIAL!

this is bullshit, you can't ban everything, it is cultural suicide. Just ban Islam...

Santa Claus doesn't cover his face. Unless you're going to ban all facial hair.

THIS

>SANTA CAME FROM GERMANY
Fucking yes.

This "minister" needs to be taken to the nearest town square and made an example of. Truly disgusting and ridiculous.

Fuck off, you retard. They will ban you next. And you'll deserve it.

kek, this

>Just ban Islam
this.

Let's actually fix the problem, instead of trying to fix everything else.

I thought German children got whipped by some devil-man called Krampus or something.

It would explain a lot, to be honest.

Cultural relativism is cancer. Dressing up during a holiday season as a folklore character vs women having to cover up 24/7 in an oppressed way is now viewed as the same thing.

THE ONLY WAY WE WILL SAVE THE WEST IS THROUGH BLOODSHED. THESE TRAITOROUS ELITES HAVE TO GO.

>Ralf Jäger

Touche

I agree this is lowest Germany isn't going to the next step is denying housing for Germans because of rapefugees

There have been people in Santa Claus outfits and beards who have committed crime. There have been women in burqas who committed crime.

I doubt women in burqas do any of he things you listed often.

Consider sending traitors like him to GULAG

dubs of stronk, keep getting great Poland

>santa
>satan
>buy shit
>materialism
Rarely ever referred to as Saint Nick.

Santa Claus the fat jolly fellow from the North Pole literally isn't a Christian symbol though, what are you smoking?

But Christmas is celebrated by non-practising Christians and atheists, the same can't be said for burqas.

>Santa
>Religious

LOL it's pagan as fuck, last I checked it wasn't a real religion anymore

PRUSSIA NO

NOT SANTA

REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE

Jesus fucking christ dude.

Control your emotions, buying gifts for friends and their children isn't that big of a fucking deal.

Associated with Christmas long before Coca-Cola used him as a spokesman. Santa is a Christian symbol, as well as Tannenbaum's, strings of lights, etc etc etc.

Ethnomasochism is disgusting. Swan dive off the nearest roof please.

Santa isn't a Christian symbol. He's the secular mascot of a Christian festival that was made by hijacking a pagan one so missionaries didn't have to convince the locals to give up their big midwinter party.

Good, never understood why Santa Claus existed in the first place.
>this old man from the mall will come to your house at night at Christmas
Terrifying, desu.

They really are asking to be lynched at this point.

Santa is based off Kris Kringle (real person) and Saint Nicolas (real person) and their pension(s) for gift giving.

The obese, pipe-smoking effigy/depiction of Santa comes from Dutch tradition...most notably separatist tradition in America in the 18th century.

Anonymously giving gifts to people during Yule predates modern concepts of Christmas, their traditions melded with ours and modern Christmas was born.

Coca-Cola enterprised on a preexisting symbol of peace, love, family, religion and wholesomeness to shill bubble water to the world, most notably citizens of my country.

No they are asking you to stop oppressing their religion

We cannot have ingroup preference in any situation ever!! ITS RACIST!!!

And this is how you destroy a country.

GG

It's a health hazard. People on wetsuits are significantly more likely to be attacked by predatory sea dwelling animals, especially sharks as they resemble seals/injured seals with the odd flailing of limbs as people swim/tread water.

Also, clothing gains weight underwater and could "catch" underwater currents/undertows dragging the person out to sea.

Companies have invented an entire industry of aquatic safety now because of rampant shark attacks in the past few decades. Designing wetsuits that mimic Zebra stripes to confuse the shark, ergo; appear less tasty.

scubaboard.com/community/threads/bright-colored-wetsuits-since-sharks-like-dark-colored-seals.197823/

pic related is sinterklaas where you got santa claus from, our version got jewed also, he had a christian cross on his hat ,

father christmas is not a religious figure
it's paganism popularised by coca cola after WW2
santa klaus is a religious figure
that minister is a dumb fuck

I was reading about that not too long ago since it was SHART week. Most of the attacks where when they where on a surfboard becaue it resemble a sea lion or a turtle.

>where you got

He's a symbol in your culture, not mine. My parents migrated here and adopted American tradition in the 1970s. Facts are what they are. The Modern Santa is a barely altered depiction of European tradition that is centuries older than soda.

Do basic research on the subject. Sharks are many times more likely to attack someone wearing dark clothing while swimming, especially a person weighted down under the billowing cloak like a hijab/burka.

Desert dwelling people shouldn't swim anyway, not in their DNA to excel in that field.

Burger jelly he didn't think of it himself.
Tooth paste won this fight.

For Japan we invent tenticle man. Is only for lady thoughm

I just agreed with you as I stated i watched most of shark week. I don't need to do research.

Don't you also eat KFC on Christmas every year?

Read about the origins Christkind and Nikolaus. Your mind will be blown.

In short:
All german kids in the middle ages used to get presents by Saint Nicholas. After the reformation, lutherans refused to continue this tradition, but because they still wanted their children to get presents, they invented the Christkind. During the 18th and 19th century, for whatever reason, catholics started to celebrate Christkind as well with Saint Nicholas and protestants stopped with the Christkind tradition and instead used a secular form of Saint Nicholas, called the Weihnachtsmann.

fuck off

RELEX MUHAMMAD

Chopping off your nose to spite your face vs cosmetically removing a wart.

Saged

That was a joke but as your american so I understand why you dont get it

Don't turn this into a debate about British humor. We all know it's shit.

That fat fuck with white beard we call santa was literally created by the Coca-Cola company

Only in Austria, Switzerland and Bavaria.
Slovaks, Croats etc also do it.

But actual christians dont like santa claus. How the fuck can it be religious?

Yeah. That's why 90% of americana comedy have to explain the jokes to you.
Go watch peep show and then watch two broke girls and tell me which one better. You obviously won't because you can't admit your wrong like most of you americans

Then ban all religions
Stick the landing, Mental Gymnast, go for gold

>elect total idiots
>have a bad time

I'm okay with wearing a burka is allowed at carnival. The festival of mockery and shitting on the government along with people disguise as clowns, horses and monkeys would be THE perfect festivity for wearing a burka.

to be honest, he isn't wrong. He's trying to avoid being called a hypocrite. Something Sup Forums could learn a lot from.