What do functional members of society do all day? I've been a neet so long i've forgotten

What do functional members of society do all day? I've been a neet so long i've forgotten

vote trump

Make money for other people

normalfag shit like being happy and having friends..

Why don't you get a job?

This

they just needlessly spend money on things they don't need constantly

No goy, you are being a productive member of society.

fuck you i sell drugs

wagecuck
binge watch tv shows
go out to dinner

A lot like being a NEET, except all your obsessive thought processes are dedicated to normie activities instead of shit posting.

we watch "Harry Potter and when the acid comes the fuck on in"

they catch pokemons

Basically the same as NEET just in smaller amounts and with work/education thrown in to the hours where you might sleep or watch your chinese cartoons

waking up tired, 6.5 hours sleep
shower, rush a sugary high carb breakfast
drive/commute to work listening to cancer music
make a coffee then browse kikebook/reddit until 10am
do some work until lunch
eat
depending on how important it is to create value in their job, they may coffee again and kikebook/reddit some more, or do work until knockoff
drive home again, wondering how the fuck this many cars even exists
young or fit or attractive or trying to be go and work out
they then have dinner and watch commercial television, maybe play some vidya
then sleep

Go to work, have lunch, go to meetings, work, go back home or go out for a drink with co-workers.

Do some last-minute shopping. Sometimes go to the gym.

Do something special during the weekends, like go out of town, visit some place, etc.

That was the case a few years ago, when I had a job. Now it's probably 50% social media (facebook, twitter, etc) and the rest is what I described above.

>What do functional members of society do all day? I've been a neet so long i've forgotten

Handle billion dollar accounts then pop-in and shitpost every few hours. Faggot.

Pic NOT related "REEEEEEE"

Work 60hours a week, drink Beer, fuck, shitpost, socialize, repeat.

These two comments.

Normies make enough money to survive and buy plastic shit and make money for their jew overlord.

Neets can expand their minds all day.

jeez he looks unhealthy

go back to /r9k/ and take all leafs with you

You left out disappointing your parents

(((Harry potter)))

Mostly fuck and in between have a kid and look at everybody else who's not doing the same like they are a bunch of degenerates or waste their lives.

Watch Office Space again. Not much has changed since that movie was made. I guess the pay has gotten worse. Yeah. That's all that's changed.

This unnecessary need to buy shit they don't need thats overpriced because the jew needs their jumbo jet is ridiculous. How about instead of getting a better job to buy more useless bobbles you just WORK LESS and buy the things you need and things that will actually make you happy. There is absolutely no reason to work 40 hour weeks if you make 70K+ a year. Cut down work, and be fucking HAPPIER.

((being happy))

Work and then only spend less then 45 minutes at most being aware of global or national affairs and then posting their misinformed brainwashing and propaganda they consider to be well grounded evidence based opinions on social media and jerking each other off over it.

Do a job you hate all day for money
Have barely enough time on the weekends to do things you actually want, save and plan for next week

If you are no procreating you are helping the destruction of the white race. Good job goys.

They sit on facebook trying to convince others their life isn't shit and beg for validation.

Shit post from my cozy office job.

Walk dogs and impress bitches

Most people are too tired from work to do anything. I guess you could have a family, pay part of your hard earned money for that and let your wife massage your feet after work. Perpetuum mobile. Unless she works too or she doesn't wants to massage you, then you aren't productive at life i guess, but a slave.

Can but don't. They just sit around on the computer

>What do functional members of society do all day? I've been a neet so long i've forgotten
>not politics

work, exercise, hang out with friends, eat at restaurants, drink at bars, engage in non-fag/anime hobbies, generally not be fags like you guys

Wake up after 8 hours of sleep.
Let dog out
Drink coffee
Weights or run
Shower
Say good bye to wife and kid(s)
Drive to work, listen to npr
Enjoy a day of work.
Drive home, listen to npr
Eat dinner made by wife, talk with family
Spend an hour or two with family outside or in
Put kid(s) to bed
Bang wife
Go to sleep.

If those dogs got triggered by seeing other dogs, they would tear him to pieces by running in different directions.

>smoking

What a fag

Does she know her boyfriend is a neonazi?

illegals took all of the low-communication labor jobs that my autistic ass would excel at

t. california

But I like work. It makes me happy.

>get up
>shower and eat
>go to work
>browse Sup Forums
>lunch break
>do some work
>finish and go home
>do some exercise
>knock out some cleaning until dinner
>dinner