India's population will continue to grow by over 10 million each year past 2050 while China will begin to shrink by...

India's population will continue to grow by over 10 million each year past 2050 while China will begin to shrink by 2030. What this means is we will eventually become the most powerful country in the world. How do you feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZICaswopF8
amazon.com/Aghora-At-Left-Hand-God/dp/0914732218
thinkingaloud.aberdeen-asset.co.uk/en/thinkingaloud/the-bigger-picture/india-the-giant-awakens
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but will you poo in the loo by 2030? thats the real question..

Our white slaves will pick it up

I heard that your military power goes full hitler so, if you don't plane on invadind Europe then good for you

(but poo in loo srsly you can't be taken seriously with your poo problem)

Honestly prefer Indians to rude mainland Chinese communists. You guys are good in my book.

Honestly cut off all foreign aid to the place and let natural selection take care of the rest. They've got too many fucking people. (I'm saying this as a shit skin)

China will go to war with India before then. Let's not forget there are 30 million military age chink males that can't find a gf because of the one child policy. They'll end up storming across the border to snatch up all the desi pussy. Produce a sub race of slanty eyed brown poo in loos that eat dogs.

Are you arguing that China is currently the most powerful country in the world and India is currently the second most powerful?

India can't even feed half its population already, the caste system is antithetical to economic progress and isn't being shedded at all, even above-average Indians can only follow recipes and fail spectacularly at independent thinking, and top-tier Indians are inevitably lured away by countries with actual law and order instead of rampant corruption.

The chances of India being a superpower in 30 years is extremely low unless the West collapses entirely and westerners flee to India.

do you still poop on the side of the road in 2050?

it simply means if you lose your ways to produce food you are fucked

and the whole world at that if india tries to spread around looking for food

and if africa does the same... well expect war that will lead into no life on earth

No it doesn't it means indians will starve and people will deny them to enter their nations.

Just having too many children and pooing in the street doesn't make you a fucking superpower idiot..

youtube.com/watch?v=jZICaswopF8

This is indian ingenuity..

You don't understand that quality > quantity.

Try reaching equilibrium with your natural ressources inside your nation and become self reliant first so you don't have so many starving and poor people and maybe you will start to have a chance.

And make no mistake, the vast majority of all these african and sandniggers WILL be sent back before all this is over..

But this is how shitskins actually think.. have twice as many kids as they can feed, run their nation into the ground and create mass poverty because they can't sustain themselves..

Think they can just migrate to another country and take it over because they fucked up their own.

I'd rather see you starve or be mass sterilized quite frankly, you must find a way to feed your people and to have less kids.. and be able to be self sufficient, you can't just wreck your own shit and then try to hijack someone elses and try to call them racist if they have an obvious problem with it.

But this is what the migrants believe aswell.. take responsibility for your own nations and the decisions they have made.. and start having less or no kids for a long period of time till africa and india and middle east and other places are stabilized so that you can take care of your own people by yourself.

It's not often you see such a poo in loo hellhole as india has become i saw recently a video footage of some hindu "sages".. i think they're called aghori tribe that ate from a skull, ate feces and ate rotting human flesh.. The level of fucking inhuman behaviour in india is disgusting you're like a dung beetle rolling your own dung down the road. May someone have mercy and put you out of your misery if you don't find a way to change your own behaviour.

Yesturday i saw a fucking poo in loo indian with his wife in the grocery store my country going ooogidigodibooh.. and some retarded t-shirt that says "execute and victory" everything about indians just HAS to be out of place somehow.. i almost wanted to do a little monkey dance in front of him... it's like a walking turd with clothes on shitting up my country.. I wish he would take his wife and go back to super power nation of india!

I actually talk a lot with indians, they like to call me from microsoft to fix the virus on my computer, and i explain to him i know he's not from microsoft and i tell him if he tried to not rob people and steal their credit card information to commit theft via online transactions and actually try to focus on doing productive things he might have a more successfull nation and he tells me "ok go fuck yourself" and hangs up.. It's like he calls me all the time but it feels like a one way conversation..

Anyways yeah, good luck with that superpower stuff india, because unless you seriously change how you do things, you're going to need it!

>150 million more curry eaters commuting to work on 120 year old trains means a stronger country

>We
>USA flag
uh..? Are you an NRI bitch who just ran off, not trying to improve the condition of your country, and now shitposts on a burman buddha burrowing forum about how "We" will become great? Stay in that Shart of a country and go pray to Swaminarayan.

So does that mean you'll start to build bathrooms?

If number of people was a good thing, India would be most powerful now.

More citizens ≠ Power

it only does if the citizenry is educated, has a high standard of living and low unemployment, which would indicate a growing economy, which is paramount to being a superpower

The U.S has this locked down for the foreseeable future.

Forgot your indian proxy?

Population is not a good indication of-

POOPER POWER BY 2020

Most powerful nation and you guys don't know how to pullout?

POO

One day they'll poo all over the world.

Will this power be fueled by poo?

india is the most infernal hellhole on planet earth and it's inhabitants are objectively subhuman, they will never become the most powerful, it's literally impossible

>while China will begin to shrink by 2030

That's what you think

There's another 2 billion Chinese in Secret China, 5 miles underground, and the tireless artificial wombs are producing more every day

How will India become the most powerful country in the world? It can't even develop enough infrastructure to properly dispose of the human waste produced by its current populace.

Indians who are hard working and have High IQ have a low fertility rate. They have only one or two kids. While low IQ Dalit people are giving birth to six or more children. This will lead to an inferior quality of future human resource of India. I we truly want to improve the condition of our nation, we need to sterilize all those nigger Dalits.

Lmfao Danish bro. All those posts were hilarious. God speed Jakob

Reform Raj desu

Aghora is a legitimate path to God. amazon.com/Aghora-At-Left-Hand-God/dp/0914732218

WE?

wtf is this 'we' shit? You an Indian?

Let me ask you a question.
You have 10 people who are rich and control everything.
You have 100 people that cannot manage to shit in a bowl.

In your head the 100 hold more power than the 10?

Really?

Based Filipino. Are there Desi's out there?

this is the worst timeline

> Indian dude with his family doing daily shopping

> I wanted to do a monkey dance in front of him

> calls him a walking turd on a Cambodian pottery meme forum

Were you butthurt that he was married, had a good job and was enjoying his social life, while all you could think of was sperging in your head about how you're going to make a post "btfoing" him on 4chun?

>numbers = anything

Africa has lots of people too

thinkingaloud.aberdeen-asset.co.uk/en/thinkingaloud/the-bigger-picture/india-the-giant-awakens

D E S I G N A T E D U L T R A P O W E R
E
S
U

Just make sure muslims don't overtake the country.
Putting poo in loo is secondary.

Relax pajeet. Not all of us nris are "rich bitches". Some of us have busted our balls going through years of grad school and back breaking research for peanuts, living without any savings. We live our lives here, completely self dependent and self-actualized, while you are surrounded by women who have served you all your life. I bet you can't even wash your own underwear, or cook khichdi or know what groceries to buy to sustain yourself for a week, acting holier than thou when without the women around you, you would have died of starvation and bad hygiene. Gtfo with your self righteous bullshit about "muh hard working deshbkhat", you useless poop.

And fuck off with these " improving the condition of your country " memes. What the fuck are you doing that's so important to the well being of the nation that can't be done by 5 million other pajeets for much cheaper? You're just butthurt you didn't score well in your GREs.

>Desi pussy
No such thing. 0/10 whores or fat 40-somethings (lot of overlap between the two). Anyhow any war will involve nuclear bombardment, and India has already completed its nuclear triad, so I don't think that there's going to be any war.

Things are changing fast though. The top-tier engineers are now preferring to stay in India because the amount of money they get will buy them a lot more things in India. Many layers of corruption are being removed with the help of technology.
I'll give you an example, earlier the guy at the passport office used to take a bribe if you wanted a passport. Now you can just submit an online application and it will get delivered to your home in a week.

No it's not jealousy it's disgust.. i have disdain for him for being in my country and shitting it up with his wife and even talking indian, instead of being back in india where he belongs.

And don't act like these retards migrating is a good thing for their own countries either. They're an even greater traitor to their home countries. youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

There's no shortage of food here. The problem is the distribution chain. Half the produce rots away in government silos, lots of losses during transportation,etc. Despite two years of massive drought, we didn't see a famine.

forgot to change your proxy

Quantity =/= Quality.

Idk if you can wrap your head around this because you're probably some shit tier migrant into the US aswell.. but understanding what work your ancestors did hard work and did something great, made the right decisions, made all kinds of sacrifices, were responsible.. so you have a nice country streets are clean and things are great in so many ways.. and then some pajeet comes from poo in loo country, and herpaderps around in the local supermarket not even speaking the language of the nation pransing around with his indian wife.. when he/they should be back in india making similar work to make india improve.. that's really annoying, he doesn't deserve to be part of what we have here.. people who haven't even mastered poo in loo for themselves shouldn't feel like they can just migrate to other countries en masse instead of sorting out their own stuff and taking responsibility for their own decisions..

If you're wanting me to somehow feel bad for saying that, no i don't feel bad at all, i don't hate all indians or all africans or all middle easterners, i'm just sick of them instead of fixing up their own nations think they can just pranse around in ours talking their arabic or indian or whatever.. Its extremely offensive they also aswell have a different culture that is diametrically opposed to the culture we have aswell.. so eventually you just get fed up with these retards and leftist morons saying they somehow deserve to be in something they had no part in building or maintaining whatsoever nor have paid into either for that matter.

the estimation doesnt take into account the fact that cancer and tumor rates are so high that poor people in india wont like 20 more years. thats like 1/3 indas total population

the ground water is contaminated. your entire water table is toxic. you can order them to not use wells but some still do and bathing in the ganges is a bad idea. health problems can emerge decades after exposure to some chemicals

Man it's really your fault for accepting these nigger-tier people. There are some genuine well-educated talented people who don't have any opportunities here and want to moveout, but can't because your country accepts these niggers before them. So the one at fault here is your country, for allowing subhumans in the first place. Why do you hate us?

Doubt it.
They will probably send their chinks in Africa.

The entire world will smell like shit I guess and a bunch of curryskins are gonna drop the average human height and dick size a fair few inches

I don't hate you i dislike all of you pretty much equally for beforementioned reasons. Well i wouldn't say entirely equally because some are worse than others but you get the general idea.

The chief reason in all honesty.. having these people is not an improvement of my country it's a massive degredation.. it's like parasites that bring the host down a little with everyone that piles on.. and the leftists are like oh come on we can take a few more parasites it's fine..

If india had really super smart cleanly people and all these things, i wouldn't really give that much of a fuck if some pajeet pranced around.. atleast if he spoke the language and these things, as long as not too many so my ethnicity isn't displaced in my own country..

it's same problem i have with africa and middle east etc. well middle east and north africa is because islam and that can just go fuck itself.. but the people themselves that's the similar reason why..

10 million worms are still worms.

Again, you are the one allowing them in your country in the first place, so I don't see anything we can do about that on our end. I agree with your points, but being here in India yo just begin to accept that they can't be helped and ignore them.

DESIGNATED SHITTING HIGHWAYS!

India will have to literally go to nuclear war with Pakistan because its a better alternative then mass starvation and Islamification, I don't see this as a potential superpower. I see it as a potential forced holocaust.

SUPERLOOS BY 2040

Bacteria's population will continue to grow by over 100 trillion each minute past 2050 while China will begin to shrink by 2030. What this means is we will eventually become the most powerful organism in the world. How do you feel about this?

As a vegan I'm pretty disgusted by the explosion of meat eating in India.

But General Chang, how did you come up with the strategy to defeat the Indian military despite their superior numbers?
>well we bombed the roads along the border preventing the infrastructure from being used
>so the Indian military couldn't transport troops and vehicles?
>no, without a steady area to defecate and urinate the army began having disease and medical issues.

>you're the one allowing them in
We have same problem with leftists as is infecting rest of europe, fortunately in less degrees than germany and sweden..

But when you say you it's definately not everyone who wants this shit. Also EU plays a big role in trying to force us to accept it.

Again i really would like for every country to be equilibrium with their nation and be self reliant and take care of their people and prosper through that stuff.. But the reason is i have to also protect my own country otherwise yeah sure i can just sit back and say come on in, then some decades later when it's all gone to shit i can say ah that sucks.. and then it's not just as easy to snap your fingers and get it back infact you might not at all be able to get it back.. with so many ethnicities pulling in different directions and differen cultures and crap inside the nation and so on..

So these reactions is preventive meassure, you see what's happening to germany and france.. i don't want to have that happen to here, it would erase all the good things my ancestors worked so hard to achieve.. all because some leftist retards can't see the consequences of their bad decision making.

And i think definately we should help places like your nation and others to improve.. but if our nations are simply flooded with a shittone of migrants from all over, then that help will be over and we'll be in similar bad situation aswell.. Not really helpful.

But this is why i get pissed off when i see it, it's because i know the consequences of what will happen if this continues.. And it's not good it's very bad both for the migrants and for us.

Behold the power of poo!

You will.

Poor Australia. Mocking poo in loo without realizing that all that poo lands on their beaches and in their water.

Looks like India gets the last laugh

India > Australia

Well 35% of Indians are still vegetarian. That figure used to be way higher a few decades ago, though.

No matter how much indias population grows it will not have any positive effect on the country/state and military if they cant educate feed and give jobs to those tens off millions
The indian state is going to collapse soon

But where will all the poo go? 10 millions more poos and no more loos.

They need to be sterilized or similar.. they're not going anywhere that's not how it works..

You can't act irresponsibly and then ask others who have asked responsibly if you can take over their nations.. nope..

One of the main culprits of poverty is having too many kids that you can't feed whilst being self sufficient.. they then become poor because the system can't keep up with the scale.. They need to stop having kids or have mass sterilization soon or they're going to be in more shit than they can dig themselves out of..

This is the problem with middle east and africa aswell, and china also for that matter, they had to adopt 1 child policy to contain the situation somewhat if they hadn't had this economic growth for decades they'd be in massive trouble because of that.

This is also why this mass migration is such an existential threat to the west.. the west can into equlibrium and self reliant/self sustained nations..

Being invaded with people who can't into anything responsible and have 6-12 kids or whatever with no real proper way to feed them except "look me starving plz halp adopt or feed me or u ebil".. this is going to turn the west into a total shithole like the place they came from in a span of a very few decades if allowed..

No they have to learn to stick it out and become self reliant.. and undergo a longer process of not having kids at all or 1 at maximum per family over several decades because they're basically destroying their own nations by doing this. Too many to structurally induct towards higher iq and higher competence etc. Wayy too many

See this video for an example of how bad it is that non white nations women can't stop spreading their legs for the males.. youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

It's critical and the left refuses to accept reality.. You need to have that argument about sterilization not because of bad qualities but broad scope in overpopulated nations because there's simply too many.

The sad thing is it's not lack of physical space, it's those nations people inability to cultivate their own land so they can feed themselves, aswell as way too rapid birthrates.. they become poor they don't get competent in things etc. and global poverty rises..

If you need to turn that around you simply need to by policy decrease their birthrates to a more sustainable level that fits the output of their nations, then they can feed themselves and they can gradually in a stable fashion start to scale their societies towards becoming more advanced.

And it's not lack of ressources either.

Ask yourself what is worst.. hundreds of millions of starving kids.. or sterilization/1 child policy in those nations where this is an issue.

Sterilization isn't evil in this case.. and you can't rely on them simply acting responsible with birth control because they don't.. and then you got another screaming child that wants to be fed by people who can't feed it.

What is evil is allowing these idiots to pump out 6-12 kids per family who then turn even more poor and starving and make it even harder to sort out the situation..

The only ones in the world pretty much that needs to increase their birthrates slightly is western populations.. too busy with work.. Everyone else needs to REDUCE their birthrates, and reduce them dramatically, for their own sake.. Their societies don't scale, and if they manage to displace european and western ethnicities.. they're even MORE screwed than before that..

Which is why it's hilarious that retard leftists in the west talk about not having more kids to save the planet.. if they cared about poverty and helping people in poor countries, they would have atleast a couple of kids.. because africans and others are pumping out 6-12 so some white leftist saying "i won't have kids it's for the earth" who are they fucking kidding? they live in an equlibrium based nation and they're electing not to have kids whilst people in non equilibrium nations are pumping out 6-12 one family already undermined the pseudo effort of that deluded white sjw retard.. and 5-11 more like her. And they can't into helping eachother..

Oh man a chink-poo in the loo war would be epic! Also would help cut some population, plus want to see the effects of millions of screaming Chinamen assaulting a country.

maybe libertarians actually foresee this outcome, which is why they have no need for roads, for with roads come designated shitting streets

posted this from my iPhone while pooing in walmart aisle

POO