Europoors will NEVER know how good AMERICAN bbq taste like

>europoors will NEVER know how good AMERICAN bbq taste like

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NJ here
South bbq is like nothing ever

Ever

>you will never be fat
>you will never accidentally shit yourself in Walmart
why the FUCK should I continue living??

why do americans burn their meat?

you're supposed to cook it, not turn it into a piece of charcoal

I could just take a bite out of a live cow if I wanted to find out how Amerifat cooking tastes like.

>Amerifats will never be able to see their own dick when the look down

>raw, burnt mean

Sure tastes good.

>this distraught over never eating bbq

>Amerifats will NEVER know how good EUROPEAN bbq taste like

I can do that too. Now stop shitposting faggot, you're supposed to do that in the mart I heard

>tfw when shitting myself in morrison's will neve be acceptable
What is the meaning of this existence

>I will never shart myself whilst buying American BBQ in Walmart and tipping the cashier so they don't spit on my BBQ

Why even live

why did he burn the meat?

I'm one of those people that just eats to survive, I'm not a big fan of overly prepared food since I don't care that much, I know I'm missing out but hey, what can you do.

I've eaten barbecued meat many times, I've never eaten a piece of meat that was burned to a crisp over an open fire

>Americans think they're the only ones who have figured out that heat cooks meat

Are you retarded?

>implying euros don't know what a smoker is
>implying your meat full of antibiotics and chlorine tastes better

We need to send pork briquette asap to all these Muhammads.

Yiropoora don't have a backyard to BBQ in though

I've never seen a yuropoor with a grill ever

All american ever cares about is food and gun

Pathetic race desu

>I'm one of those people that just eats to survive

>being in this much denial
PFFFFT

>All these triggered europoors

How does it feel to eat disgusting food everyday?

pepper coating

I know, it sucks I've tried to really get into food but whatever.

>you will never feel the ultimate freedom of releasing the contents of your bowels while you make various purchases in a classy establishment

>Finnish cuisine

>commieblock country thinks it had a BBQ culture

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH stay poor you pitiful inferior faggot. Sit the fuck down

>all these butthurt yuropoors

enjoy your toast sandwhiches and your bull testicles and pigfat and cheese

I do, I ate ur mum last n8

Alright, you win this time Sharts.

haram

Believe it or not, we have fire here.

Perhaps because our commercials don't plaster that shit everywhere as if it's something special only Americans have. We definitely do have backyard BBQ's as well as stonegrilling

Nice quads though

Lmao

doesn't the black stuff literally give you cancer?

How about some pulled pork? Can't have a BBQ without pulled pork.

? everyone has a bbq in their yard.. we dont all have those $3000 gas powered shit but anyone with a garden has a bbq lad

That looks fucking disgusting

God damn I feel sorry for you guys

>americans will NEVER know how good non-sharted pants feel like

pork is fucking disgusting. gimme that duck or goose all day though. y'ever have a BBQ with a fucking goose? shit's straight cash. hell even venison > pork

Yeah, these kinds of people make us look bad

and shit themselves in walmart

It looks burnt on the outside but if you bite in to it good god is it the greatest tasting flavor on this entire Earth. The American South makes the best goddamn food in the world.

Why the fuck would I never know?
I just have to take a trip to Texas and eat it.
Not that difficult, man. I always like to taste new things, and not once have I found them not lacking to superior Mediterranean cuisine.

You have clearly never heard of the d-pants. It's the next step in sharting technology

I've had it, I still prefer a good fish. Agreed on that all meats pretty much > pork though

wow even with those gay claws that shitty spongy pork kinda stayed together

Tyler, you fucking weeb, what did I tell you about shitposting at work

I wonder who's behind this post..

There's literally nothing wrong with sharting in the mart.

That looks terrible. I'd never eat that.

>he means a grill

We have American BBQ places in London with proper smoke pits.

I also have my own smoker that I use for pork shoulder and belly as well as brisket.

>pic related one of my shoulders

why?

So you can be cannon fodder in the upcoming renewed emu wars.

But American food is just European food without exception only we get it much fresher and with organic standards thanks to a smaller population and shorter distances for food to travel. When we buy potatoes from Egypt they are literally one day from being picked whereas in America they are stored for weeks in rat filled containers on trains.

Its past midnght

Reminder that shart meme posters are CTR shills

would try tbqh

love me some ribs

But your not cooking it in america.So its not american I'm sure they will agree with me

>tfw I'm gonna starve myself to get really fucking skinny, then go on vacation to the US

>doesn't the black stuff literally give you cancer?

If you eat it often enough, the heart attack is what will get ya.

Look how juicy that shit is when it's cut into, does that LOOK burnt to you?

Are you trying to make people throw up?
Is this why Americans are all so fat?

I found out yesterday in the German caliphate they eat a raw hamburger patty with a raw egg on top hahahahaha

that meat looks raw as fuck

>will never shart myself whilst buying American BBQ in Walmart
You can stool in pool tho
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2722828/Hotel-threatens-1-400-fines-rowdy-Brits-caught-pooing-swimming-pools-disgusting-new-logging-craze-exposes-guests-harmful-bacteria.html

I don't really get the meme.

The pictures of shart mart have been around for years. Quite a long time. So why now? Why try and force it so hard now when it's been around for so long?

And honestly it's a bit lackluster. The fat jokes worked better because most Americans, even on this board, are fucking lard asses. Makes me feel out of shape. But Shart mart? Only the most disgusting pieces of shit are shown there.

Hard to relate to it, ya know?

Do CTR shills also get paid to shit their pants?

That looks disgusting, is this why you shit on your pants all the time, mart sharter?

You have no food culture, it's all European. How does it make you feel?

>Texas
>BBQ

Pork is not only better than brisket, it also makes Euroslimes cry Texbro.

those tiny carb-y veg sides added at the end to make the meatpile taste less guilty made me lose it

How did you fuck that up so badly??

In Japan they eat rice with raw eggs.

That looks like something we call Schwarzgeräuchertes here in Bavaria.

>Germans will NEVER know how good it is to not have to pray to Mecca 5 times a day

that's how pork meat look like

wonderful grammar, imbecile

There's so many types of BBQ in America lad. Even shit from oversea's which is widely popular.

Asian BBQ for example

To create divisions within the board culture. Notice how the countries pushing this meme are 90% of the time the same countries that you see CTR shills posting from, probably the same people and proxies.

Whats the purpose of tearing the meat apart like that?

>Yiropoora don't have a backyard to BBQ in though

We have public parks.

What fun is staying at home when you can surround yourself with beautiful girls?

You fucking triggered me, you asshole limey motherfucker. We grow all our own shit and it's guaranteed fresh. You probably wouldn't have almonds were it not for California. Idaho potatoes are the freshest and purest in the world, Irish can attest. You have to import all your food from the dirty countries

>added to make it less guilty
Lol no, it was added cause it's good

Dear amerifat, this is what a BBQ is supposed to look like

Clearly you don't have kiwi bbq or ausbbq or you would never bother with the others ever again.

>All these uncultured swine that don't know about the bark.

You people are REALLY missing out.

SHART

Absolutely disgusting

This niggers dont know balkan bbq

What's fucked up?

I was making a joke, I know I actually have some BBQ American style ribs in my fridge. Not too sure what makes it american though

pulled pork sandwiches are quite common and pretty damn good even though i avoid pork

First day on Sup Forums?
People made fun of Indians. That got old, so now people make fun of Americans who shit their pants.

Looks like a Shart from a Mart desu.

holy fuck that looks amazing

I'll give a pass to Australia because they embrace shitposting with a passion never before seen.

Canadians are on the meme-train so I guess that makes sense.

But rational Euro countries? Either shills or meme train.

Go back to the fat jokes and motivate me to work out you ass-holes.

owl poster, must be

The only good pork is roasted on a spit

It's trash
It does nothing American bbq doesn't do better. That's why America still has Brazilian steakhouses, because it is different enough to have a market.