>Turkey enters Jerablus
>Russia could use Incirlik airbase ‘if necessary’ – Turkish PM
>Jihadists lose 30+ fighters in failed northern Hama offensive
>Syrian Army advances to Ramouseh Bridge in southern Aleppo
>Clashes in Hasaka City end with NDF withdrawal
>Syrian Army goes on the offensive in east Palmyra
>Syrian Army prepares for massive Latakia offensive
>Syrian jets fly over flashpoint city despite US warning
>Saudi jets strike Yemen’s capital during 100,000 strong rally in support of Houthis
>Anti-Houthi forces break the siege of Taizz

>NEWEST SOUTHFRONT
youtu.be/a9haPDD-v88

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/kb_Lq1VrTxM
youtu.be/VynWkRJPoeY

PERMANENT MAPS
>Live hohol with ticker
mideast.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/
> Syria Civil war
www.edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo City Aug 20
i.imgur.com/zNiG2co.jpg
>Manbij - Al-Bab Aug 17
i.imgur.com/Qu0hJLm.jpg
>East Ghouta Aug 12
i.imgur.com/tAk6uPR.jpg
>Latakia Aug 9
i.imgur.com/fJ1ohBV.jpg
>Darayya Aug 21
i.imgur.com/aReHyJkh.jpg
>Hasakah Aug 20

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ba_tA1UZI
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/768469929729327104
stripes.com/news/turkey-open-to-russian-planes-at-us-incirlik-hub-1.425113
youtube.com/watch?v=-AB0k4Itneg
youtube.com/watch?v=gvGylkt0HiM
youtube.com/watch?v=IjdaHVn26vg
youtube.com/watch?v=2mxZkkEdLTg
twitter.com/EuphratesShield/status/768474442284621824
rt.com/op-edge/345411-kurds-isis-syria-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=YGgvEkdI9KE
sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160331/1037234028/nusra-front-recruiting-turkey.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/768472204266700800
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for isis

SAAnime!

fucking Minnesota

1st for Kurdish subhumans

Thread Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=P8Ba_tA1UZI

The return of Ottoman Syria

>Lithuanian flag

but why?

ALLAHU EKBER

Poor Kurds.
I hope they will kill some Turks.

>YPG gave in and pulled out of Manbij and the Euphrates.
twitter.com/Nidalgazaui/status/768469929729327104
So does ISIS get to reclaim the territory now?

based Cemal executed hundreds of ar*b nationalists and ar*bs never forgets him.

>Syria and afghanistan dont rate

If for some weird reason assad decided to attack turkey, would it envoke the article 5? I mean turkey started it

Cheers for delivering lad, I think you have to take both articles with a grain of salt though particularly the RT one. "If Necessary" is much different to allowing access to them.

Interesting about the Iranian air base though, does that show that Iran and Russia arn't fully on the same tune?

Honest question

Will the turk posters still support isis if they fight the evil Assad regime?

arent kuwaitis the same shit as others gulfies?

you answered your own question

Reminder that this entire battle is staged between Turkey and ISIS.
Why the fuck would ISIS just immediately leave and not put up any kind of fight whatsoever?

no i'm pro-assad

>and handed it over to the SDF.
What's the point of attacking a zone that will be stormed by Turkish army in a few hours
They only care about Dabiq cause of muh prophecy but they prefer to conquer 100% arab zones, now with those troops they can attack something more important like Palmyra or Aleppo

why do vodka niggers think syria is worth saving? the entirety of the middle east should be burned down

That's bad for you in the long run, Assad answers to the Russians.

Because they're fighting against an actual country instead of amateur rebels

>amateur
so you're saying that they do it for free?

Turkey will lose

why isnt the map updated?

He really went full retard after SAA lost the college

Levant falcons on holiday for a week

lose what?

we are not involved, its FSA that is invading

Well, if you want non-RT here's the US Military's: stripes.com/news/turkey-open-to-russian-planes-at-us-incirlik-hub-1.425113

Of course, "if necessary" is a broad statement, but it's an interesting move since so many US assets are there.

As for Iran, they technically are not allowed to host foreign military assets on their soil, so they were trying to keep it on the DL but then Russia went and plastered it all over the news.

The Iranians weren't happy.

he did get really depressed for a while there.

kid just needs to cheer up and know that the war is far from over, even with this turkey bullshit

please reply

>we are not involved
kekaroo

ok serious question, I see these threads all the time. What has got yall so worked up over what happens in syria?

>we are not involved, its FSA that is invading
Yeah just like how the Russians didn't take over Crimea, locals did :^)

wouldnt even factor

no NATO country would want to step foot into this pile of shit but Turkey

is that the anime fag? i hope he kills himself

the syrian civil war is the defining event of the decade with repercussions in many countries across the world

>here_we_go_again.jpg

big ol' clusterfuck of a civil war that could kick off WW3

world isnt all about feminists and trump surprisingly

I wonder what happened to the assad dicksuckers like minnesota or chilebro, they've been conspicuously absent.

Because ISIS has always been smart when to cut and run. It falls right in with Islamic logic:

As long as they survive, they are the true Caliphate. Even if Raqqa falls their other branches will pick it up.

today is the 500th anniversary of battle of marj dabiq where ottomans defeated mamluks and conquered most of middle-east and north africa
fucking pottery
youtube.com/watch?v=-AB0k4Itneg

How so

We have only have special forces in the area there is no normal troops they are still waiting near the border

>Levant falcons
who??

Turkish tenks are protecting them right?
I mean, I have seen m60s crossing the border iirc (im still at the office cant read shit)

well im one of the top dicksuckers and im here.

Aside of Secular Turks and Secular Israelis, there are no humans in the Middle East desu.

the dutchfag who makes the maps

>world isnt all about feminists and trump surprisingly

thank fucking christ i woulda killed myself by now if so

middle east is the center of the world

youtube.com/watch?v=gvGylkt0HiM

I'm not going to write you an essay. Lurk more or do your own research.

>american political cartoons

Russia, USA, Turkey all have their dick in this pie.

>That little blue section of the hohol map
WE HAVE A NEW COLOUR IN HERE LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=IjdaHVn26vg

It will be interesting to see how that Incirlik situation develops. The fact that the US is still working with Turkey (US air force involved in this operation, most likely operated out of Incirlik) means that Turkey clearly hasn't severed all ties with NATO.

You are right about Iran and its constitution, it seems like a miscalculation by the Russians to broadcast their deployment so much. One of their most deadly weapons, their media machine (RT, Sputnik, TASS) might have been counter productive in this instance. I wonder if it is also a signal of Iran not to too openly oppose the United States?

not even secular Kurds?

/sg/ is now pro-turk and de facto pro-fsa

hum what ? Did i miss something ?

realpolitik

what about secular syrians?

ISIS YPG BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=2mxZkkEdLTg

>Turd
>Secular
Pick one.

>/sg/ is now pro-turk and de facto pro-fsa
No. No one here is pro-turk, except shills and Turkroaches.

We are just pro flushing turds down the euphrates.

I still hate you you fucking roach and will murder all of you but please also start dressing so comfy again
thanks

im pro-Assad, and im pro dead kurds.

/sg/ is still trying to work out the political ramifications of this operation.

Who cares about the military aspect, it's the politics that is the fascinating part.

What happened to the kurds? why are they not the bad guys? I havent been visiting /sg/ in a while. and what happened with the turks? theyre invading syria now but to help assad or to hurt him?

>Rapefugee crisis in Europe sparking debate about immigration and muslims and directly contributed to Brexit vote
>Syrian refugees combined with Islamism helping spark some debate about immigration into the US
>Massive proxy war between the US, Russia, Turkey, Iran and others
>Failure of Obama to remove Assad highlighting how the US isn't the world police it once was

There's more but that should get you started

>implying everyone on here isn't just a having a giggle with Turks and laughing at dead Kurds in general

Jews were blue too

>TFW Dabiq will fall
Oh how i love it when apocalyptic cults have none of their prophecies come true.

>mfw we're probably more informed on the situation than our Politicians

kek. dont belive commie lies. there are 0.00001% commies inside of them and they use those commies for PR. k*rds are much more fanatic isl*mists than Turks.

Only if they Assad win the civil war.

>territorial integrity
>preventing foreign fighters from entering
twitter.com/EuphratesShield/status/768474442284621824

>No one here is pro-turk, except shills and Turkroaches.
so pretty much everyone.

Just enjoy the dead k*rds and shut up for the moment

We can go back afterwards

A scary thought.

rt.com/op-edge/345411-kurds-isis-syria-us/
>Syrian Kurdish forces have been among the bravest and most effective in the war against ISIS in Syria. They may well be on course to also be the most treacherous.

I blame Putin.

Turkey is just playing games because they want Gulen out of the way and they want the EU to make some concessions, and cozying up enough to Russia is an easy way to do that. There has been not indication from anyone that they will actually leave NATO.

As for Iran, a big part of it is they don't want to get too heavily invested in the fight. They are more interested in the Iraq side of things, where they have A LOT more influence than they do Syria. That and, at the end of the day, if they make the US too upset all those sanctions turn back on. And Iran definitely doesn't want that.

I fear that
If they abandon the Aleppo region nobody will give them a fuck
And the end of US support would be fatal for YPG

Yeah but that doesn't really count cuz it's not really Syria. It's Israel. Damascus can insist otherwise but they're not getting it back.

youtube.com/watch?v=YGgvEkdI9KE

CIA just wants enless war. Nothing new.

>k*rds are much more fanatic isl*mists than Turks

I thought that for a long time too but doesn't JaN openly recruit in Turkey?

sputniknews.com/middleeast/20160331/1037234028/nusra-front-recruiting-turkey.html

I'm well aware that this is a pro russian news site and I take the info with a grain of salt

if SAA loses Qamishli, SAA will try to ceasefire with IS as deyrezor SAA can't get reinforcements.
and then the YPG will get fucked as it can't advance towards Raqqah

YPG is pulling back.

See, America is still pulling the strings here and knows exactly what it's doing.

How about some props for based Obama and his Syria masterplan?

They don't, it just further humiliates Obongo.

fucking hilarious thought when a Sup Forumsack has to brief the Australian Defence minister on the Syrian civil war.

>sputnik

come on now.

because there's a warm water port there and it will degenerate further into a terrorist haven, possibly even declaring a new caliphate. Russia isn't anywhere near perfect but they need the port and are mostly anti-terror. US thinks it's far enough away to not give a shit about supporting a goat fucker army that already declared war on the west. I'm leaving out a ton obviously but I don't feel like typing more.

Yeah without doubt, I've been saying this entire time that Erdogan has simply been using this detente with Russia to get more bargaining power from the EU and NATO, the Russian-Turkey relations are an unsteady one, just see how many times they've been at war.

IS doesn't do ceasefires. IS doesn't know how to do anything except kill everyone they come into contact with.

>Faylaq al-Rahman asks Jaish al-Islam to form a military operation room to combat Syrian Army advances in East Ghouta

>They also ask Jaish al-Islam to open roads to allow Faylaq al-Rahman & other groups to move around to where SAA are attacking

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/768472204266700800

And let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing

Ypg being forced to go back, SDF arab elements staying, America telling kurds to fuck off from connecting north syria, fsa taking over jarabulus but basically they will have to fight either isis or sdf so it doesnt matter much for assad...

Is this good news?

Did Turkey just drop the NATO agenda behind IS and joined Russia completely?
Have Erdogan made a statement about Assad (the syrian government control over Syria in general) yet? If so, has he changed his tone on them staying in power?