Is Japanese influence on Western (American/European) youth a good or a bad thing?

Is Japanese influence on Western (American/European) youth a good or a bad thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

goboiano.com/news/4914-parents-call-for-ban-on-anime-after-suicide-of-15-year-old-boy
youtube.com/watch?v=tElEX_aR3Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eba-4935R6E
youtube.com/watch?v=AvFEpdKb_AU
youtube.com/watch?v=5CY3DzIty-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Promotes the concept of subseviant females
Calls out the Jew on occasion
Promotes friendship and putting friends and family first

It does more good than harm in terms of a message, however, it also does a shit load of harm by having retarded fuckers trying to mimic the bullshit like running with their arms out and trying to be ninjas and shit.

Just my opinion but I think the problem is that it's one more avenue for hobby hungry neets to blow a bunch of money on useless figurines and cartoons. But I think it's safe to say the West has also been a bad influence on them considering how serious and dedicated they used to be. But that's just my uninformed opinion

>masculinity is celebrated
>the women are feminine
>never giving up and being resilient are central themes to a lot of shows
>cultural references used are usually classical literature
Definitely a good thing.

Don't know. Haven't seen any Japanese influences in my daily life.

Actually Burger's influence of Japan is making young nips total scum.

I like my WESTERN values, thank you for asking you degenerate

Can't be any worse than what how our own media is trying to influence our youth.

Anime and Manga are my favorite forms of media, but people who take it too far ruin it for everyone else

As long as Western countries refuse to instill Western values in them, it's the next best thing.

Its not perfect but ist way better than the shit we get forced into our head from the western media.

define too far
goboiano.com/news/4914-parents-call-for-ban-on-anime-after-suicide-of-15-year-old-boy

Anime is degeneracy. It promotes the emasculation of males through the attempted normalisation of watching children's cartoons. It sets unrealistic expectations for real sexual experiences and attempts to keep people from growing up. Common arguments for anime are that the plot and characters are redpilled and that the viewer is watching for the plot. Another argument for the viewing of anime is that it's merely a harmless activity and should be overlooked. The first argument usually falls flat and the primary factor for people watching it is to look at scantily clad cartoon girls many of which are purposely drawn so as to look like prepubescent children. The second argument falls flat due to the simple fact that things done over long periods of time will slowly begin to affect an individual often without them knowing in this case changing the viewer for the worse. From a subjective point of view, I'd wager that a majority of (but not all) women find anime and those who watch it childish and undesirable.

But 2D girls are clearly superior, how can you deny that?

Personally, I think japanese influence through anime is highly positive, since it promotes traditional values such as friendship, never giving up on something, strong friendship-family bonds, doing your best and fighting for a purpose. The exact same values that have been dying out in the west since the marxism arrived.

>The first argument usually falls flat and the primary factor for people watching it is to look at scantily clad cartoon girls
implying

I'll answer with a question.
Is autism a good thing?

>Implying you wouldn't

youtube.com/watch?v=tElEX_aR3Lw

Hopefully western women could learn a thing or two from the ones in gooktoons.

Yes it will be vengeance for WWII

We turn whites into japanese!!!!

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE YURUS

Armed revolution when?

Concerning anime, as somebody who reads manga, it's fine for being into and shit but nothing more. I think buying figurines, obsessing yourself over anime, or having everything you own having to be anime related is degenerate. It's also nice most Japanese women are feminine and not stuck up nigger loving, feminist dick-riding babbys.

But they already please old men for money

Soon

お兄ちゃん 久しぶり ね~~~~~~

Western women will never be cute like animus.

Weebs are far more likely to be gay or trans compared with other fandoms.
Just look at Sup Forums. Anime will turn you gay.

Why is japanese RAC so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=Eba-4935R6E
youtube.com/watch?v=AvFEpdKb_AU
youtube.com/watch?v=5CY3DzIty-U

>traps
>gay
Memes aside spend five minutes on /aco/ or any Western "art" site and you'll see anime/manga is far less degenerate than its western equivalents.
The official content might be much more provocative but in terms of the fan content it inspires there's no contest.