Poland and Ukraine are brothers forever

Other urls found in this thread:

uatoday.tv/politics/ukraine-ready-for-dialogue-with-poland-on-controversial-historical-issues-733302.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pQoTXV4VBpU
youtube.com/watch?v=5WetxiRlkek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good news! Let's take Russia down together.

Fuck no, your idol is a guy that genocided our people.
>Inb4 it's a meme
Young people are using Bandera as their idol saying shit like "we will take back what's our!"
Our nations should be nothing more but a trade partners, let's stay separeted.

>What is homage
Also, when you will chose Wiśniowiecki as your national hero

APOLOGIZE.

Cringe intensifies

eghem, i said APOLOGIZE

you need to go back.

kill yourself, scum

>ukraine

no such thing

WTF Poland, I thought we were friends...

Shit, I feel bad for you. Based polan btfo you.

Kek, Poles can't handle this banter

clean my toilet

>Ukraine
you mean east Poland and west Russia?

You hate Russia so much, you forgave Ukraine for doing this.
Now get along!

What's going on here?

agreed

Some shit, I dunno.
uatoday.tv/politics/ukraine-ready-for-dialogue-with-poland-on-controversial-historical-issues-733302.html

meme banter aside - Law and Justice won the last election thanks to a miracle born from leftist stupidity

and not realizing that L&J acts as if the majority of people were supporting them and their ideas, but the problem is that even amongs the catho-patriotic electorate they don't have 100% backing and things like trying to get on ukrainian good side no matter the cost while ukrainians are glorifying polish genocide will lead to their failure in the next elections

and then we will be back in the good goy category immediately

Time for Ruskies to start learning to fear this symbol.

Call Lithuania, time for Commonwealth 2.0, there will be Rematch at Vienna with Turkey again this century

Wonder what the prizes will be, last time we got camels, cofee and rugs

HAHAHA

I want free camel now

NEVER EVER

please go back to whatever fantasy world you came from ukraine.

>meme president

Poland and Ukraine will never be friends. Fuck you and UPA you fucking barbarian.

lol

Two irrelevant countries that will be annexed by Russia in the wars to come.

That's a russian(Rus) symbol my uneducated northern friend

>brazil
>talking about relevance

Go clean your pool dipshit. Then come and clean my pool

Ruskies arent afraid of ukrainian bullshit and Poles already hate this symbol as much as the jews hate swastika.

No wonder my baba and Gido left when they did ukies are all russian rape babies i guarantee you my dna is more ethnically ukrainian than these shitposting rape babies

also fuck anyone who is still there they sold out my grandparents to the communists so they fled to canada

i fucking hate what ukraine has become populace is fucking retarded enough to take george soros bait and overthrow the government that CANADA HELPED YOU FAIRLY ELECT

Ps fuck you descendants of communists and russian kikes

Why would poland want to be brothers with smelly brown untermenschen and turk-mongol rapebabies (usrainians)?

>russia
>calling ukrainians mongols
>my fucking sides

jesus christ.

+1

Poles dont want to, Frankly, Ukrainians fucked up with that Volynian genocide. If they had not commited it, their country could be smaller now, but at least they would have one firm allie against Russia. Now our gov may support ukraine, but it costs them some votes from right wingers,and that political cost will only grow in future. At the end of the current year the movie about Volynia genocide will be released and hype for it is very big already. Additioanally, ukrainians seem to be really determined to build their national identity on foundation of UPA heritage. Knowing that our current gov relies heavily on conservative voters who care deeply about stuff like that, I dont think friendly realtions between our countries will continue much longer.

see

>usrainians

Dude what if they doooo tho.

Poland being butthurt about Wolyn is like Europe being butthurt about Hitler. Why should today's Ukraine be responsible for all the shit our ancestors have done in past?

What about all our people who were killed by Pols as well? What about Operacja „Wisła”?

Ukraine holds UPA high not for what happened to Poles but because they fought both Germans and Russians trying to create. Polish nationalists are very eager to bring up Volyhn but never talk about how Home army that killed more than 10 000 Ukrainians or oppression Ukrainians faced in Poland before WWII or even want to acknowledge it

We would be cool with bandera and all that WW2 shit if you dumbfucks didn't name him national hero, didn't start building memorials of him and naming streets with his name.

you idiot, during all those killing HE WAS SITTING IN GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMP

Also doing stuff like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQoTXV4VBpU
One thing glorifying UPA, other thing glorifying fucking SS Galicia!

>Home army that killed more than 10 000 Ukrainians
in retaliation for Wołyń slaughter
>or oppression Ukrainians faced in Poland before WWII
well that happened and it's in polish history books, but we weren't slaughtering you left and right

You just need to apologize. Say that bandera was a bad person and what he did was shameful.

Germany apologized for Hitler

>HE WAS SITTING IN GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMP

As a guard

I'm colourblind, I can't tell who is who in this thread

Our pre-war gov was shitty and couldnt handle minorities right? True. Did Home Army killed thousands of ukrainians in response to as a retaliation? Also true. Reading descriptions and watching pictures of Volynia massacre makes me want to do the same.

But it still does nothing to justify slaughtering in most cruel ways 100 000 of polish civilians who were living there for hundreds of years.

>: "Ukrainian partisans burned homes, shot or forced back inside those who tried to flee, and used sickles and pitchforks to kill those they captured outside. In some cases, beheaded, crucified, dismembered, or disemboweled bodies were displayed, in order to encourage remaining Poles to flee".

as a prisoner

Ukraine apologized for it already, Bandera haven't done anything to Poles beside killing several political figures before the war.

We just don't like when you call all those killers your heroes. Operacja Wisla was exactly the same as repatriation from east. My family lived near Lvov very long. Now we are on east. What is the problem?

yeah and this means that UPA could do whatever the fuck they wanted without consequences

>Burning and shooting people

If only that. UPA used to impale newborn babies on fence rails

>non-existent country tries to celebrate "independence"
>gets pissed on
>still happy anyway since Euro senpai has noticed you

>Polish nationalists are very eager to bring up Volyhn
Nationalists? I wouldnt say they care about Volynia so much, our eastern provinces were never particularly important for polish nationalist movement. It's not about other political groups, either. Our right wing would rather remind everyone about many crimes comitted by russians, and left wing traditionally accuses polish people of every wrong in the world.

People who bring back Volynia are often those who were never particularly interested in history or politics and they are stunned when some day they they discover spine-chilling descriptions and pics of those massacres they were never taught about in school.

they were heroes in fighting against communists and nazis, which is why they are relevant in today war with Russia

tis gon be gud
youtube.com/watch?v=5WetxiRlkek

They were also murderers, who spared no one, even children. You ukrainefags are no better than muzzles. Fucking barbarians