M
A
R
T

M A R T
A
R
T

There's no greater freedom than the freedom to release your bowels whenever it pleases I

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO
DESIGNATED SHITTING PANTS

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO

SHART IN MART
POO AND SUE
PLOP IN SHOP
RUNS AND GUNS
FREEDOM FAECES
CHANGE PANTS
BOWEL MOST FOUL
CRAP ON TAP
RED WHITE AND POO

praise kek

Shit your breeches
Deal with the itches

>europoors this desperate for a meme against Americans
I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head.

India and Us sitting on the streets
S H I T T I N G

India on the loo, he says no
America in the Walmart, he says yes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the american sharters, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret poos on walmart, and I have over 300 confirmed accidents. I am trained in market shitting and I’m the top sharter in the entire US retail sector. You are nothing to me but just another aisle. I will not wipe my ass with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of amerisharts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, cleaner. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your aisle. You’re fucking soiled, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can shart on you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my sphincter. Not only am I extensively trained in underwear washing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the american diet and I will use it to its full extent to make sure you don't wipe your miserable ass ever, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking stool. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit faeces all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking shitty, kiddo.

S H A R T
IN
MART

SHART IN AMERIPOOR MART

Hillary will
DEFECATE
AT
DEBATE

Let them have their fun

SHART
IN
MART

AMERISHARTS

>Freedom faeces
Hearty kek

>ITT Europoor circle jerk
>inb4 shart in mart reply

Kek doesn't approve of forced CTR memes

pathetic, take it you fucking cucks

Lol they're just jokes

Maybe Shillary will shart during debate

SHART IN CHIEF!!!

they cant

▲ ▲

stop the shart

>Sudden urge to shit out of no where
>Rush to toilet, some slips out
>Oh god I shit my pants
>Sit down, none is in underwear, thank God
>Proceed to browse Sup Forums while shitting on toilet
>See thread

STOP MEMEING MY SHITS

contrary to the memes, sharting in public actually isn't common here

I've seen less than a dozen people in my life with shitstained pants

I don't get how people don't fucking sprint the hell out of where they're at after something like this.

I trust farts all the time.

People who can't tell if they're about to shart before it's too late, have a fucked up sphincter.

Or maybe they're just stupid and try to fart when they know their last bowel movement was liquid.

I actually like this meme. Shitting your trousers is an American tradition.

what did the jews intend to do when they made it socially acceptable to shart in walmart?

It's Reddit tier meme levels, but have your fun. Pol in general is becoming Reddit tier in general now that I think about it.

>inb4 butthurt american

This meme isn't funny. Poo in loo is funny because its an actual problem in India. They had PSAs telling people not to shit on the street.

Shart in mart is not funny because: a) it is derivative of poo in loo and not original or creative. b) people in america dont actually shart in marts. The meme is based off a few pictures of random retards that shit themselves, but its not an epidemic in any way. Ive spent a lot of time shopping the burger-marts and have never once seen someone shit themself.

I'm all for a juicy new meme that makes fun of americans, but it won't be funny unless you make fun of something that actually happens in america.

SHART
H
A
R
T

>I've seen less than a dozen people in my life with shitstained pants
>I haven't seen one in my life
>still shart in mart

if every american has seen a dozen or less people shart in mart that's 3.6 billion incidences

SHART IN MART CONFIRMED FOR PANDEMIC

DEFECATE
DURING
DEBATE

>"It's funny until it happens with me"

damage control. it wouldn't make you so mad if it wasn't true.

US may be fat pants shitters but at least they don't take it up the shitter from immigrants, niggers and condescending politicans.

Sweden is the worst first world nation on Earth.

Sages and reported

someone post some triforces and some sharts

yeah.no

SHART IN MART

Poo in loo is of course the pinnacle of Sup Forums humor and above this level.

Im not mad at all. I calmly explained why its not funny and why its a forced meme

Forced memes weren't funny 10 years ago and they aren't funny now.

>at least they don't take it up the shitter from immigrants, niggers and condescending politicans.
lol yes they do.

are you crying?