Is Italy seriously going to elect him again? wtf is wrong with that country...

Is Italy seriously going to elect him again? wtf is wrong with that country? They haven't had a competent government in like 2000 years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDefWNiF5aY
youtube.com/watch?v=fjZ1wk1GbBE
euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/fearful-eu-angles-for-grand-coalition-in-italy/
youtube.com/watch?v=g7-Ys3wCb40
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They haven't had a competent government in like 2000 years.

The governments of Augustus, Claudius, Nerva, Trajan, Hadrian, Antoninus Pius and Marcus Aurelius for starters.

He can't be elected

He can't be elected but his party is going to win

why not, he's a good guy

Can't the person who's elected step down so that he can take over at some point?

he's old and a little corrupt

You best be joking m8

water under the bridge, he's a joy to be around.
Being corrupt is part of the Southern culture.

that point is 1 year from now

LONG LIVE CHAD BERLUSCONI!!

Why does his face look so weird?

he 82

Facelift. He paid millions just to get plastic surgery for his face. The ironic part is he actually looks worse now than he did before the surgery.

And he seems to be only 60. Indeed a CHAD.

Why is Italy letting this happen? Did they forget that he was ousted in the first place?

actually he will get around 15% of votes
nobody knows what will come out of this election

CHAD BERLUSCONI is going to win of course!

Is there anyone in Italy that isn’t an insane retard we wuzzer?

>these are the countries your country is in a Union with

Nexit can't come soon enough

That’s not ironic.

It's Italy. We meds are scared of politicians who *aren't* corrupt, because they are unpredictable. You always know what a traditional crook wants, be it money, women or fast cars.

What are the other options?

no

He can't be elected because EU supreme court forbade him to be elected for 5 years. He proposed Tajani (current president of EU parlament) as his puppet/proxy candidate. Merkel and Macron praised him btw

He and his party isnt going to win

Because all the others are way worse than him.
And that should tell you something about how bad they are.
For the record because of his legal problems he can't be the prime minister, so he'll have to use a figurehead.
BTW a nation that elected Trump can't give any lessons.

Watch John Oliver's last programme, he laid it out well.

- 5 star movements: anti eu, anti euro, quite populist, ''muh take down corrupted freemason system'', ambiguous about massive immigration

- Democratic Party: no explanation needed, the name say all

- Liberi e uguali: turbo SJW

- CasaPound: openly fascists

Is there any party that isn’t shit, corrupt, or discount Hitler praisers?

>''muh take down corrupted freemason system''
By saying this, do they intend to disunite Italy and restore the Papal States and the rest of the local Realms and Republics?

Is Italy gonna be okay?
>BTW a nation that elected Trump can't give any lessons.
Trust me, I know we're not much better.

No, even 5 star movement now have some condamned members

Unironically the ultimate Lega Nord goal is the north italian secession from Rome.

No but maybe the puppet of Berlusconi will be welcomed by Putin (great Silvio friend) and other EU bureaucrats

Unironically openly fascist partires as Forza Nuova, Casapovnd and Fratelli D'Italya will get a lot of votes (if you lump them together)

>Unironically the ultimate Lega Nord goal is the north italian secession from Rome.
And when Rome is going to be retuned to the Pope?

will the fascists be part of a coalition with berlusconi's party and salvini?

I give it a couple of weeks before the eurocrats start with their thinly veiled threats to damage italy if she does even as much lift a pinky finger against the blessed sacred crusade for european integration,

Only Fratelli D'Italia of Giorgia Meloni and will get 5-6% at most (that party)

It's fine so long as Mr Bunga Bunga doesn't prop up the Lega

>a little corrupt
for italy standard

They've only to ask, but based Bergoglio would prefer to return to Blancargentina rather than rule that doomed city

> a 25 years old topless femen literally attacked Silvio this morning

A cute naked girl who attack Silvio is like trying to make Maradona upset giving him cocaine

But the next Pope will be based Cardinal Sarah. He doesn't need any bianchi. They are all heretics and pussies anyway. It's time for the Africans.

I can see why they’re friends.

Sometimes I really consider Italy to be the Mexico of Europe, just 10x richer, of course.

>AfD will now be the opposition party in Germany making them even more legitimate. The groko is back doing nothing but disenfranchising more German voters with their milk toast policy leading to even more popularity for AfD in the next vote

>brexit, however pathetic, is underway

> Italy is likely to have a eurosceptic coalition that is largely anti immigration with the biggest opposition party ALSO being eurosceptic

>netherlands is ticking slowly further right

In all honesty, this isn't looking great for the EU longterm. For now everything is fine for the eurocrats, they can continue making brits look like the fools they are and smugly smiling about how strong they are but the eurosceptics are getting stronger and stronger everywhere with every election cycle. When will they stop ignoring this and actually do something to help the pissed off voters. Even listening would help.

Here the video

youtube.com/watch?v=TDefWNiF5aY

mexico at least has good food

T. Joe Abdul Gomez Muhammad

In troubled times, strong leaders emerge...

t. Thiago João da Silva Caralinho

FTFY

>He think that shitty ''italian'' food he eat in the Netherlands or in the anglo countries is real italian food

Based Wilhelmus

I want EU full integration as much as any sane man would. I just hope we can do something to silence these right wing extremist brainlets. It's embarrassing.

yes it is you stupid fucking burger please off yourself

>t. Thiago João da Silva Caralinho

AVANTA ITALIA!
youtube.com/watch?v=fjZ1wk1GbBE

I have no idea what's the difference between all those Italian's nazis and whatever problem 5 stars guys have

Bunga bunga is back on the menu, SanFran soyboy, get ready for a Trump-Berlusconi-Putin meeting.

but tries to look like 50. why do old people do this. he would look a natural 80 old guy and he wouldn't look as ugly.

>under silvio the first, Rome is half burning
pretty spot on

he looked away and left like a pussy

Looks to me like he's just tired of their shit, I assume this isn't the first time something similar has happened.

No, the barbarians did it. CHAD BERLUSCONI, the Caesar, send His Most Beloved Army to deal with them.

Because reasonable politicians in this day and age are unfortunately too fucking stupid to put their globalist agenda to the side for a moment and realize the native people of their country don't want them to import hundreds of thousands of poor retard violent foreigners when the country is already suffering from work shortages

Germany is teetering on the edge too

full of idiots. Fortunately there are still intelligent people like me that vot for the only party against the mafia of italian politics

You can openly rule via proxy in Italy? Is that normal in ither countries?

Feel free to fuck right off mate

I can hardly wait for my dual Italian citizenship to complete and I can vote for CHAD BERLUSCONI. Maybe in the next election if God help me.

Berlusconi is a chad

>When will they stop ignoring this and actually do something to help the pissed off voters.
Never. What do you think this is? A democracy? The e""""u"""" is bound to die.

>xDD le niggers KEK will prevail my kekistani brother!!!

maybe one day you will grow up, maybe. For the moment, go back to youtube my dude

Real talk, does anybody here genuinely believe that another major nation will leave the EU in the next 5 years?

Italy or France

How mad will you be when we get Salvini PM, you Bolognese subhuman?

I want Italy to be a strong country again, its sad

What's wrong with dear old Sylvio?
He has the yro seal of approval now. Don't you know? He is a redeemed angel.
Aren't flexible ethics and non existent principles grand?

euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/fearful-eu-angles-for-grand-coalition-in-italy/

>He was received warmly in Brussels last month by Juncker, and Merkel once again considers him a political partner — having exerted pressure to get him to quit in November 2011.

AXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

>france

Not a chance. They aren't as foolish as the brits, they'll never give a referendum.

>italy

I don't know enough about the situation there. Who knows

He's Making Italy Great Again

Bologna (destroyed by niggers and muzzies) is a PD stronghold, which is unironically even worse than the trump tier bufoon that is Salvini.

I voted M5S, which are more likely to ally with the right of Salvini than the left, if that makes you happy

lmao so make it "in 1800 years"

How about you all mind about your business?

hmmmmmm try again sweetie x)

let's make it 500 years

The fuck is this map? Your ckii playthrough?

>finland part of novgorod

>the fuck is this map
>can't read title
>flag

Ahh, yes

If the French want to hold on to any industry they have, they'll have to enforce austerity and that means more social discontent.
Same goes for Italy that has a debt higher than Greece when we went bust and their banking sector is unstable. The euro isn't helping them either. So the solution here is obviously internal devaluation maybe even bail in. You can imagine the rest.

> Not knowing how utterly wrong that map is in every way
The absolute state of European education

> taking that unsophisticated b8
Welcome to Sup Forums

Can someone just explain what the fuck that map is supposed to be

map of europe in 1550

So it's your shitty althistory RP.
>Italians wishing they were still ruled by Germans.
Figures

just fuck my shit up

he looks like the puppets from Thunderbirds.

CHAD

Trajan's administration was quite competent

PRESIDENTE SIAMO CON TE

youtube.com/watch?v=g7-Ys3wCb40

>5'5''
when will they learn

Yes

FEMEN basically exist so crooked politicians could at least get some aesthetic sights out of their opposition.