Why is this not part of Scandinavia? Does it share culture/people with Finland (in the modern day)?

Why is this not part of Scandinavia? Does it share culture/people with Finland (in the modern day)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r37LWTar8lk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yip7n4j3zBA
youtube.com/watch?v=C4jHY8h05jE
youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
youtube.com/watch?v=EOFnESpkGsI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cuz its not
no

it used to pay tribute to norway for a while then russia got a hold of it and gassed all of the finngols

Because Scandinavia has a definition and that land in not included with it.
Minor native groups might share culture with minor native groups in Finland, but other than that – no.

That's Kalevala

It's not Scandinavian but Finnish. It has identical culture with Finland and evil Russians are oppressing it's inhabitants on a daily basis.

Finland isn't part of Scandinavia dumb yankees

Commies purged most of the non-Russians

Some day

That area contains the worlds deepest drilled hole. That's a badass accomplishment!

>(in the modern day)
no
the southern portion used to be before novgorod came along in the 13th century
kola was more sami iirc in ancient days

>finland
>scandinavia

Come on, you really should know by now

Wrong, Finland belongs to the Russia

>5 Finn posts within 90 seconds
What, was this thread linked to Finnish Tactical Meme Forces HQ?

Bäckmän

Finland isn't part of Scandinavia either

youtube.com/watch?v=r37LWTar8lk
Finns have a large presence in Sup Forums and are extremely nationalistic

>Hobo Poccnr
What did Russians mean by this?

The impression from this thread that an autistic Finn disputes with himself

Is the majority population in karelia and murmansk more related to finns or russians?

Is this your first time participating in a Finland-related thread?

100 years ago they were all Finns and today 99% Russian

>he thinks finns would stick around in soviet russia after 1945

Some day we will take it all. It belongs to us. All of it.

Russians are Finns

Communists purged most of the Finns and they are now a oppressed minority. Before that the land was 90% Finnish.

Hobo=Novo=New=Hoвo
Poccnr=Rossiya=Russia=Poccия

HOBO RUSSIA

The population is mostly Russian
Karelians are like 7% of Karelia

Why do they have a swastika on the flag?

Murmansk is definitely more Russian, Russianization was quite effective. Even cities in the extreme far east are majority ethnic Russian (Yakutsk, Vladivostok)

There is barely any people there.

So they're Hobo Poccnrs (pronounced Pockner)

youtube.com/watch?v=Yip7n4j3zBA

>Even cities in the extreme far east are majority ethnic Russian (Yakutsk, Vladivostok)
Well, since they were founded, built and populated by ethnic russians...

So wait, is there a Finnish minority in that part of Russia? Why don't they just move back to Finland?

Murmansk: 99% Russian
Karelia: 80% Russian, 7% Karelians which also live in Finlands in smaller numbers and realted to other northern natives (less so to the Finns themselves)

Sad

Could have been the fate of all of Eastern Europe before the EU and NATO saved them.

They’re not Finns but they’re predominantly Finnic

Slavic Russians can be found outside the light area in this map

Karealia was largerly evacuated of all intelligent life before R*ssians swarmed in. My grand parents from there burned down their farmstead and salted the farmland when they knew the USSR would get to there.

T: a descendant of Karelian evacuee family

They are Finnic. Karelians, Sami, Vepsians etc. There are millions of Finnics in Russia, all oppressed. The majority of Finns in that region moved to modern day Finland when the scum invaded.

How's that going, anyway?
Why won't luhansk and donetsk unite?

Historically inhabited by a mix of sami, russian and finns (karelians). The more north you went the more sami, the more west/southwest the more finns and the further east the more russians. These days it's just transplanted russians and a handful of sami on the kola peninsula, everyone else got genocide'd by the soviets.

Nah, Russia put plenty of gypsy looking people in the major cities there, it's a cultureless Soviet shithole.

Hair maps are like haplogroup maps but 10 times more autistic

Don't ask such questions here.
(You)

Why is Finland considered part of Scandinavia despite not sharing any lingual characteristics? Do they share any similar culture with Nords?

>)
Ask hohols

It's a hoax to make wh*te """"people"""" buy our mobile phones

>Why is Finland considered part of Scandinavia

Because it's not?

All of Russia was originally Finnic. Our people even reached China! All this land belongs to us!

Sami are samic though, a whole different branch that is somewhat related to Siberians and most likely the root for the mongol maymay

t. dark haired finn

Russified Finns. I know one guy who used to live there.

600 years united with sweden is an easy answer
at the very shallow top the culture is identical in modern day

It's only considered to be a part of Scandinavia by victims of American Education like yourself.

Ours didn't burn the farmstead because they were hoping to return like in 1941. Not that it matters since later when grannie went to visit the house was in ruins after being abandoned for 50 years and the fields turned into forest. Don't know what the situation is today.

>tfw you will never be a stug 3 commander liberating Karelia

They are Finns.

We are not scandinavian. Never were and never will be.

It's only the deformed dick and it's blood cum that is ScanDICK.

>Scandick.

Same peninsula

shallow top? Do you mean the far north or just day-to-day type of interactions?

youtube.com/watch?v=C4jHY8h05jE

>Nordick

i mean without examining closely

>victims of American education

Blame mannergeim the capitalist aggressor

>t. insectoid hurri from helsinki

Finno-Ugric != baltic finns aka finns

>Fennoscandia, Fenno-Scandinavia, or the Fennoscandian Peninsula, is the geographical peninsula of the Nordic region comprising the Scandinavian Peninsula, Finland, Karelia, and the Kola Peninsula.

Kuolema maanpettureille

awh

Juuh, niskalaukaus sinne

youtube.com/watch?v=SoENzQ-rOd0
>Be based Mannerheim
>Frag 50 000 commies even before the Winter War

Bit silly blaming the man we can thank for not speaking russian today for russian aggression.

Finnish capitalist ruling class sold Finland to the Germans during WW1, they are the traitors.

I feel bad for them but on a logical level I know leftist workers are dogshit and all their descendants today would be burning coal and marching in gay pride parades for more immigration

>Implying he doesn't want to speak Russian and have his people oppressed
>Implying communists aren't evil

youtube.com/watch?v=EOFnESpkGsI

Mannerheim hated h*tler and mocked his breath because it smelled shit

Huutista jyväjemmarille. Toivottavasti tulee uus sisällissota ja pääsee pistämään teidän hyödyttömiä päitä pölkylle.

Russia is a nordic country

They are related to northwestern Russians who are actually slavified finnic people. Not really Finns but definitely not the same as slavs proper.

Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim was the greatest military commander.

Shut your dirty fucking mouth mountain Jew.

Nordics are the best of the best - Russia is the among the worst. Shitholes are not welcome among the Nordics. You bitch. You whore. If you say something like that again I will come to Switzerland and fuck Swiss boys.

das rite

>Carl Gustaf Emil Mannerheim was the greatest military commander.

Stalin was the greatest good and evil at the same time

>northwestern Russians
Funny way to spell "whatever russians the politburo managed to round up across the country to settle the newly conquered areas"

>2007
>2006
>2004
>2010

You forgot to take your anti-psychosis medication today ville

Russia is not Nordic but you are

>Nordics are the best of the best
Balts have more European DNA than Nordics. That makes them the best.

Just keep laughing at these pathetic power tripping finns, it's all they can do. Bark, no bite.

Fuck off stormfag

I remember we had this Russian kid in elementary school. We bullied him and he had no friends. Russians like you will never be accepted or liked in Finland. He had to move to another city because of the bullying.

I would fuck off to Estonia or even Latvia if I had money. I'd rather be with superhumans than spend my life in a cucked shithole.

Not surprised to see another uneducated stormfag living on neetbux

based

Only mutts love capitalism, capitalism is also based on racism