What is the most redpilled way to live and make a living...

What is the most redpilled way to live and make a living? Buying into the college meme and becoming a wage cuck is definitely what the liberals want us to do. I've became self sufficient by moving back into my parents house but what happens when they die?

I won't compromise to take the blue pill and become a wage cuck. What are our other options?

Get into management or accounting or finance and get hired into mergers and acquisitions and then live in a luxury suite in new York. You'll afford to eat at Dorsia sooner or later.

> Wagecuck

Bump

sell internet memes

Did my post BTFO too many wagecucks and liberals?

Please just please sit on my face.

Would eat up that glorious pussy.

Does this make me a cuck?

Join the military

>self sufficient
>by moving into my parents house

I... what?

>move to NZ
>marry QT pole vaulter
>die happy

I became a wedding photographer. Makes ludicrous amounts of money but lordy never do ghetto black weddings you will never be paid on time

>Self-sufficient
>still depends on parents
Crafty bait or delusion?

Become a truck driver. Its like what you're doing now, sitting in your bedroom all day, except you'll be able to drive it around and get paid. Get a text to speech program and shitpost on Sup Forums from the road.

>Crafty
It's the most obvious bait there is. Why are Americans so easy to troll?

Redpilled
Good idea
I'll leave that to the niggers and spics

Fuck this thread dude go live your life

Undergrads are annoying

Live off your own land and have lots of guns.

Unless you want power, then you have to play the game.

Joining ISIS and defeating the Jew elites

>What is the most redpilled way to live and make a living?
programming, but you have to be good; a computer science degree will not make you good, or anywhere near it

That's a cucked job for people who bought into the college meme. How about you CTRs gtfo

Medical field

anybody disputing this is a cuck that likes to sit in front of a computer all day, or physically put their body in uncomfortable circumstances, or enjoy kissing a bosses' ass all day

Start a business. Start slow and do it on the side until it becomes feasible and stable enough to replace your wage cuck job. Live well below your means (which you already are by living at home) and save at least 75% of your income. Look into other ways to make more money with that saved income. Also, make sure you're maxing out a Roth IRA every year and pumping any extra money you have into low cost passive index funds (Vanguard mutual funds like VTSAX). Keep a basic dead simple asset allocation like 90% stocks and 10% bonds. Keep growing your income and keeping your monthly expenses as low as possible and you could be retired in 10-15 years. Don't try to outearn your stupidity like most normies do. Just because you're making more money doesn't mean you need to go out and blow it all on stupid shit or go in debt.

do what you love to do and get paid for it

That'd be enough to make me want to unfuck my shit.

>Salary
>=to wage

are you stupid?

gambling

my cousin is a surgeon and it's the most miserable life i've ever seen. where exactly in the medical field?

>implying you can just move to NZ
You need a trade or money or something senpai.

Being self employed and a value investor is the best way, I believe. Look at that goyim Buffet, he sperged his way into billions in the stock market and Jews spent a LONG time subverting him.

get a scholarship
get a job
go to college
ask for raises every year unless you're working for yourself
keep applying at other jobs for more money than you're making at your current job

According to the Greeks and Romans, eating pussy makes you more of a faggot than sucking cock. Then again, that rule was probably made up by some guy who couldn't get a thicc woman to sit on his face.

>Start a business. Start slow and do it on the side until it becomes feasible and stable enough to replace your wage cuck job. Live well below your means (which you already are by living at home) and save at least 75% of your income. Look into other ways to make more money with that saved income. Also, make sure you're maxing out a Roth IRA every year and pumping any extra money you have into low cost passive index funds (Vanguard mutual funds like VTSAX). Keep a basic dead simple asset allocation like 90% stocks and 10% bonds. Keep growing your income and keeping your monthly expenses as low as possible and you could be retired in 10-15 years. Don't try to outearn your stupidity like most normies do. Just because you're making more money doesn't mean you need to go out and blow it all on stupid shit or go in debt.

This guy

But you can even do it without starting a business if you get into a good career.

The key is finding a woman who can tolerate hyper-frugal living.

Crunchy hippies and weird homeschooled conservative girls generally accept this way of life, since they either value freedom or family life more than $$$

Pic related is a key text, even if his investment advice may no longer apply

He lived on $7k a year while earning (I believe) something in the $60-$70 range, then retired before age 30

But don't fall into the trap of no-wife, no-kids. It is a sad way to live. Make it work with a family

Nah, you only need that if you're Asian.

I'm currently 34, girlfriend is 30. We are going to start having kids soon. She works in financial services/insurance I work in a pharmacy and do insurance as well and ref football and wrestling locally. That gives us decent income. We are paying off our debt and then I'm going to start dumping into my IRA (Roth, don't be retarded and get taxed later faggots) and a cash investment account. Gonna use the four fund approach and ride out the next crash (probably next year) and wait until I'm ~45ish to retire. Should be easy enough.

That sounds like a shitty way to live desu senpai

I'm a white neet.
Where do I apply for my free visa then?

>That sounds like a shitty way to live desu senpai

He is an extremist. You don't have to follow in his footsteps to gain a lot from the book. But you won't read it, so why bother explaining to you. Keep getting jewed

Okay faggot

>girlfriend
>having kids

So anything that's not lab our which wear your body out is cuck jobs right?

You're going to have to be a wage cuck at some point. Just work for as much money it takes you to support yourself and your interests, choose some job where you give them very little in terms of anything useful to them and keep everything else from them, your mind, etc.

Had to wait to finish her degree man, would have fucked ourselves in the financial aid department. Besides, we've been dating for 12 years if Oregon had common law we would be married. Just need to get the ring and the paper.

I'll try and find the source, but I think UC Berkeley did a study on this in 2009 and found the most red-pilled occupation to be a male-prostitute. Could have changed since then.

go to college and get a job you fucking bum

what are you, retarded?

Is this board just /r9k/ now?

Since when is sitting on your ass being a useless NEET Red pilled? You're worse than niggers.

>I'm currently 34, girlfriend is 30. We are going to start having kids soon. She works in financial services/insurance I work in a pharmacy and do insurance as well and ref football and wrestling locally. That gives us decent income. We are paying off our debt and then I'm going to start dumping into my IRA (Roth, don't be retarded and get taxed later faggots) and a cash investment account. Gonna use the four fund approach and ride out the next crash (probably next year) and wait until I'm ~45ish to retire. Should be easy enough.

I've been waiting for a crash to buy a house.

I think we might actually have to wait for the boomers to start dying in mass for it to happen.

Consider this: Life is getting worse for 80% of Americans, at least, but the SP500 keeps going up up up.

I think we're seeing the rigged market completely divorce itself from the reality of the average American. Money is being made by selling off inefficiencies in the US economy (outsourcing EVERYTHING). It's a run on America, already half gutted, through globalism

So the stock market might not crash for a long time.

I'm torn. I put the 401k in the SP500 and I'm saving cash in a 1% interest rate account.

Hoping for a massive housing crash in the next 10 years to buy a home with cash.

One thing I would quibble with you on: IRA. Do you really want to wait that long to retire? I feel conned having a 401k. Every old person I know is too old to live by the time their 401k becomes available.

I'd rather take time off, or work less now, than never had a year off between ages 22 and 55.

How much do spermbanks pay?

Freelance software development.

>Find a profession you can easily get into that will make good money
>work for yourself
>Build your business up
>live modestly so you can keep reinvesting
>build things up to the point you don't have to do any more real work

There are honestly a lot of opportunities out there than you never would think of or most people look down on that you can actually do well with. Pumping/servicing septic systems as one example.

Honestly it's probably a better life to live as a lower middle class workman making your own rules than an upper middle class wagecuck.

except i'm a programmer, i dropped out of college after frosh year because i didn't want to learn retard-programming, and now I own my own business, which -- oddly enough -- happens to revolve 100% around my programming ability; I'm literally working right now -- you seem like the kind of sorry-ass loser that can't Sup Forums and be productive simultaneously

The point of the IRA is to stretch out the income potential. If you can retire early on just your cash investments (roll them into an annuity a couple of years before you retire) you can live off of that while the IRA continues to grow. Once you hit the age where you can draw on your IRA do so, it's at that point your health will likely start to go downhill and you will need the extra money.

The modern version is Mr. Money Mustache. He runs an entertaining blog.

>I'm literally working right now
>shit posting on Sup Forums
Me too man, me too.

nothing most are going bankrupt since it was just a bubble. invetro isnt popular or cost effective. many places got stuck with a stock pile of material that they couldnt sell

Just make your own business and sign up for as many welfare programs as you can.

I'm on Medical and a have a free Obamaphone.

>The point of the IRA is to stretch out the income potential. If you can retire early on just your cash investments (roll them into an annuity a couple of years before you retire) you can live off of that while the IRA continues to grow. Once you hit the age where you can draw on your IRA do so, it's at that point your health will likely start to go downhill and you will need the extra money.

My tendency is to aim for maximum freedom and minimal over-saving. I am willing to risk under-saving if it means more freedom and family time. Working part time in old age does not alarm me completely and I plan on declining chemo and such if I am struck by something bad after age 60

my kid went to liberal arts college for four years, made a lot of friends, worked hard, got laid more than he could actually manage, got motivated, got a really high paying job after graduation, makes close to six figures at age 22, and travels all over the US doing cool finance related stuff for a wealthy company that has great benefits

>he bought into a meme
>he should stay home like a lump and play video games in isolation until he grows intolerant of change and becomes so obese they have to remove the upper levels of the house to forklift him out

Uhhh start a business.

I have a web design business and teach music lessons. No managers screaming at me, and I seriously have a good time.

It seems accurate tho?

Man pol vault girls r the hottest

Get a scholarship and jew people into paying you to study at their universities desu, do well enough and they'll probably get you a job

god i hate NEETards

Stop dumping money in the fucking market when you KNOW it's overpriced. It's much better to just keep it in cash until the crash, rather than losing half or more of your value.

If you don't own a house and can get a good deal on one, buy a house and keep piling up cash. Then buy in when the market crashes and see mad gains for a few years.

Self employment work online. My favorite one was "search engine evaluator". I got paid $14 an hour to look at Bing search results. Work when you want, for up to 40 hours a week. Just make sure to apply for the ones that hire people as employees first. The contract positions have ridiculous tax bullshit attached to them.

Exactly, gf and I got a house for $165k (appraised at $170) at 3.64% APR on a 30 yr FHA mortgage. That low interest is what you want man.

>javascript

YOU are the cancer killing the internet, please stop.

What languages did you learn? I was interested in learning to code but have no idea what languages are actually profitable.

This. Bunch of faggots on this board trying to convince themselves that going to university is a meme, when the only meme is going to school for absolutely useless degrees. Going for a STEM major with a business/finance minor is god tier in terms of hiring. You're a cut above all the STEM fags, two cuts above all the communications/business/finance fags, and three cuts above all the liberal arts fags.

Don't be a faggot, faggots.

>Start a Business

Do you have startup money?
Do you know how to get customers?
Do you know how to record expenses, sales, etc for taxes?
Do you know about quarterly estimated tax payments?
Do you know if/how you need to collect sales tax?
Do you need/have liability insurance?
Why should anyone call you instead of an established business in the same field?
Are you really able to do as professional of a job as the competition?
Do you understand an owner is on duty 24/7? You don't just get to punch out, go home, and forget about it.
Where are you going to find customers?
Can you actually make enough money after taxes and expenses to be worth your time?
Can you survive if you don't get any business for a couple months?

Just FYI... most new small businesses fail within a year. I don't want to scare anyone, just understand exactly what you're getting into.

>FHA
That's fixed rate, right?

I got a 3.25% fixed 30yr no money down VA loan for my house, $122k. I'm fixing it up now and will have it ready for renters by March. My monthly payment is about $700 but I'm going to rent it out for at least $1200 because the rent/buy real estate market in my town is all whacked out right now.

By that point I'll also have all my student loans paid off and I'll have positive net wealth for the first time in my life.

Yeah it's fixed. Told the broker I would slap her if she tried to pass a variable rate off on me.

>I've became self sufficient by moving back into my parents house

Mercenary/private contractor

Turbovirgin here.

If a women sits on your face, is the asshole or the pussy in your face? I realize they are close, but, what basically lines up?

Also which direction is best to sit?

And how common is the sit on face thing? Is it a meme or common sexual stuff?

t. robot

I did just what you said, graduated in 2012, and couldn't get hired anywhere.

I wound up having to join the military just to make ends meet and pay off my loans. So fuck you. It's not about what you study, it's about how much debt you take out and how much time you waste doing nothing productive in fucking classrooms, wasting years of potential earnings.

Move to Colorado, spend 5000$ on equipment, get a med card, and make 200k a year off of 12 lights 5 yearly harvests and the right connections to sell it to

Learn how to trade stocks and options.

The math for anyone curious.

12 lights at 6-8 plants a light yields 2lbs per light. At 5 harvests a year and around 1900-2000$ a lb that's $220,000 - $240,000 annually.

Yw

QQ you hipster faggot, i've been LAMP stacking since i was in 6th fucking grade -- I'll give 9:1 odds that you're some bluhdurr retard, too dumb to have convos about web protocols and standards, which is why you fall back to "DURR SUXX"; you're the kind of trash who thinks "knowing 1 language that i lean on as hard as i can" == having a skill set, but FYI, you reveal way too much in how hard you project your programmatic inadequacies...

>This. Bunch of faggots on this board trying to convince themselves that going to university is a meme, when the only meme is going to school for absolutely useless degrees. Going for a STEM major with a business/finance minor is god tier in terms of hiring. You're a cut above all the STEM fags, two cuts above all the communications/business/finance fags, and three cuts above all the liberal arts fags.

It's a meme for average people. The average IQ is 100. Barely qualifies a person for secretarial work

When these people graduate, they scream and cry

The red pill here is to be self aware. If you are not smart, do not fall for the meme. If you are smart, do not fall for the other meme

Lol you literally swallowed the shit pill.

Your options are now end up homeless or do bake fries at McDonalds.

If you're a NEET, you failed as a white man.

I make good money programming for US firms from my shop here. It's hard to find good programmers here, but my team is learning.

I'm tired of webpages being littered with shitty javascript and becoming malware vectors.

HTML was good enough. I want the old internet back.

Javascript is shit. SHIT!

You get an engineering degree and enjoy making 100k+/yr like every white man should.

>I'm tired of webpages being littered with shitty javascript and becoming malware vectors.
holy fuck I take it back 100%, you're actually 100% correct, my bad lol

>What languages did you learn?
just a disclaimer -- i started learning this shit in 3rd grade lol, but a quick summary of the "flip a quick profit" subset of my skill set--
>HTML 5 (read: Jade template engine)
>CSS 3
>JavaScript (read: ES6)
>MySQL + MySQL Stored Procedure Language
>Angular2 (NEVER USE ANGULAR 1 LOL)
>Node.js (not a language)
>Express (framework, not a language)
>Nginx (not a language, but...has a language lol)
>(bunch of random shit that I learned as I needed/wanted to be capable of building cooler shit -- oauth protocol, google apis, shit ton of Node.js modules, XSS shit, SQL injection shit, etc.)
or
>HTML
>CSS
>C#
>MS-SQL (MS = microsoft)
>ASP.net (framework, not a language)

>programming list

Thank you. I'll look into these. And maybe C++ and Java. I've been told those offer decent job options as well.

Born rich.

Your code is garbage. Also:
>views
You some kind of MVC faggot?

>I've became self sufficient by moving back into my parents house
This has to be bait

if its somehow true then going to college and getting a useful degree is the right way to go BUT you HAVE TO realize that just getting a useful degree like something STEM will NOT just make jobs come to you. You have to not be a total shut in autist and actually fucking network and do internships and meet people and develop relationships with professors so they can help you line up a job. If you don't do that you might as well just not go to college.

I work in a machine shop; maybe not the most redpilled but it's comfy as fuck and the hard work is keeping me in great shape. Also it's a luxury to shitpost irl all day in an environment full of racist white men.

> What is the most redpilled way to live and make a living?
Living the way you want, you pathetic sheep.

>Buying into the college meme and becoming a wage cuck is definitely what the liberals want us to do

it's pretty much the only way you can have unless you start your own business but that's much harder.

unless you have a tiny face, youre gonna get hit with both barrels. you have to eat them both. its the woman's bowl of eggs essentially

Mercenary

think about a trade, if you have electrical, plumbing, or hvac-heating skills you can buy some tools, a van, and become your own business. If you don't suck, in less than 10 years you should be able to be making 100,000 plus or minus a few thousand, you keep the hours you want (except emergency calls, but you can charge the rape scale fees for those calls).

>Mercenary
like I said, find a trade

unless you inherit some money to start a traditional business or come up with a really good idea people will want to invest in wagecuck is your best choice

water filter salesman

>literally no one posting more cute Eliza
Fucking amateurs.

There are much better options desu