Why do people want kids?

Why do people want kids?

I still don't get it? what's the point? I'm 26 and people ask me why i don't have kids... BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. LITERALLY WOULD KILL MYSELF IF I HAD KIDS.

Don't fucking want to produce another life to this pathetic, greedy, selfishness human race that don't have any goal other than reproduce, steal or fuck the earth.

WE ARE LITERALLY MEANT TO DIE ON THIS ROCK IN THE END. WE WILL NEVER TRAVEL THE STARS TOO PRIMITIVE AND IT'S JUST A FANTASY.

I REALLY WISH HUMANITY WILL BE GONE FROM THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH SO THE OTHER CREATURES CAN LIVE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.

Agreed

*tips*

my kids are awesome. love kicking their asses in games. when the race war comes they will protect me. just kill yourself fag

Good job OP. Most people don't seem to have free will or souls. They are ONLY an amalgamation of what society has told them they should be. Anything that slightly deviates from mainstream living is terrifying to them because they are insecure as hell.

good riddance then. if someone has high iq and a stable environment it is not selfish to have kids. someone needs to combat the degeneracy.

/thread

Little drunken slaves are the best.

I'm old. I decided 45 years ago not to have children for those exact reasons.

good one mate, are they smart cute blond kids?

>I'm 26

You meant 16 and you wear a fedora?

All you're doing is breeding out your own nihilism. Its self-defeating. You don't want kids because the world is too bad? Okay, your genetics that think the worlds too bad won't live to make it better. So before too long everyone like you will be bred out, so no one will think the world is a terrible shithole anymore. But if you're a nihilist I guess it doesn't matter?

Ow the edge

Why the fuck do you call me a nihilist?? Do you think the world is a beautiful place? please, fuck off with your delusional bullshit and btw i'm not a nihilist but a realist. Face the fucking facts and not with your retarded emotions.

One more thing, what do you get if you call people names? nothing and only so your retarded statement feels right. Try sometimes face the reality snowflake.

Literally children on Sup Forums

>I REALLY WISH HUMANITY WILL BE GONE FROM THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH SO THE OTHER CREATURES CAN LIVE IN HARMONY WITH NATURE.

The most nihilist statement possible. You are wishing for self-extinction. Pure nihilism.

Tottally agree bruh

Pretty much this.
Don't let nihilism consume you user, and never give up hope.

That's just the sad true.

Is there any difference between cancer or humans? none, they are just different in size.

GTFO you autist fuck.

I want kids because I have a strong sense of moral duty towards the white race. Nihilism makes you weak.

why don't you kill yourself?

I'm and organism trying to survive, why kill myself when there is nothing after. Life is about to survive and enjoyment that your mind is designed to do, someday you will face death that's just part of biological life. I could literally give a shit about humanity whatever you call your race. The important fact is what people do. I'm just a life form trying to survive.

I too have seen the Matrix

You don't have to take care of them. Just start raw dogging a bunch of women so they can have kids and preserve the white race.... that's what non-whites are doing.

Whites are dying out because having kids was never a choice, people fucked and ended up having kids and it forced them to settle down. We haven't evolved to "choose" to have kids, only very recently have we had reliable birth control.

i'm a*

Why are nihilistic people on pol, if you are actually nihilistic why are you even posting here, just fuck off honesty

cool blog

reproduction is life

it is the point of your instincts

etc.

Why the fuck do you call me a nihilist?? Do you think the world is a beautiful place? please, fuck off with your delusional bullshit and btw i'm not a nihilist but a realist. Face the fucking facts and not with your retarded emotions.
One more thing, what do you get if you call people names? nothing and only so your retarded statement feels right. Try sometimes face the reality snowflake.

Top tier copy pasta

No.
You are just as pointless as I am.

>look at basement wall
>fucking ugly world
>come comes downstairs
>a....user... do you think youll talk to a girl one year?
>REEE THE WORLD ISNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR SEED REEE
>edges jiggling with jolly glee

There aren't a lot of people at 26 who will voluntarily have children, go figure. Give it another decade and you'll be bored and wanting to settle down.

>WE WILL NEVER TRAVEL THE STARS TOO PRIMITIVE AND IT'S JUST A FANTASY.

Just because it won't happen in the next century doesn't mean it won't happen.

Imagine going back in time and trying to explain the modern world and all of our technological capabilities to a 14th century monk, or a 5th century mandarin, or a 500BC Roman senator, or a 50,000 BC neandertal.

Just because we can't see the path doesn't mean it isn't there.

gee what a positive outlook on life.
I'm surprised you haven't already killed yourself.

My favorite part was where he used the word retarded

Truly cognitive dissonance beyond anything we can really comprehend

Humans are a part of nature you Arla-drinking Cross Fag, everything we do to this earth falls under nature, we didn't just randomly drop down here.

Quit your bitching and go play with your Legos

G O O D
O
Y

Humans are a part of nature you Arla-drinking Cross Fag, everything we do to this earth falls under nature, we didn't just randomly drop down here.

Quit your bitching and go play with your Legos

>tfw a black man so people of all races actually encourage you NOT to have children

What's with all of the anti kids posts today? I have seven and I have a feeling that shills probably aren't too happy with that.

34 and still don't want kids.