Germany Debates Putting Troops on Streets to Protect Against ISIS

>MAINZ, Germany — A week-long spate of violent attacks this summer — including two involving migrants — has triggered debate about potentially deploying troops on Germany's streets for the first time since World War II.

nbcnews.com/storyline/europes-terror-battle/germany-debates-putting-troops-streets-protect-against-isis-n630901

Merkal is secretlly making Germany nazi again how did we miss this?

yes pls more police state shit

maybe a little bit more surveilance as well

Post yfw ol merk is playing the long game in trying to make Germany great again

>America why are your police so heavily armed and forceful?
Now you fucking get it, eurocucks.

The soldiers are there for your protection, goyim

OLD

We discussed this grand plan at least two years ago?

...this is like putting police in the street to defend against brown shirts while importing and installing Nazis by quota in every government position. You already Had/Have a Turkish head of immigration with a brother who supports ISIS...how did that work out?

Context?

If Merkel is trying to make nazi again.
Then I'm a reptilian

Lies! All Lies!! No 4 reich. Maybe tiny reich. But not 4 reich!

The question is whether Merkel is accomplice or useful idiot. Anyways I doubt this plan will come to fruition in less than 8 years.

>Europe belongs to us! We'll make that Britain pay for opposing Germany.

I was alt-right until I realised I would be marching with sick fucks like this.
They are actually killing the movement, because a lot of us don't want the rope day shit.
We want to be better than all the violent migrants and all the lying politicians.
Now it seems we go from one shitty society to another shitty society if people like this are allowed to be part of the movement and the discourse.

I am actually afraid of these mob rule rednecks taking over now. I hate them just as much as Antifa and violent Turks

German troops don't get to have guns though
So exactly how would their being there at all help?

who do you think will hold back german natives while the hoard rapes their women?

germany is gone.
germany has become another country that i wouldnt to go, even on an all expense paid vacation.

The dindu was laughing at them and playing allah music from his phone until somebody snapped. His own fault tbqh

>ruin entire country... crime, terror, poverty....
>well at least we werent "racist"
>wait liberals still call the country "racist"... shit

Merkel

Make Germany Nazi again.

#MGNA

Nah m8 she will place her troops and execute order 66 on native Germans.

okay so Germans have been told to store food for 10 days incase of emergancy (some articles claim islamic terorrism [rt.com], others have not speculated) -

German intell have been suggesting for the past year that radicals are amongst refugees and that there are cells across Germany.

In June there was news of radicals from Syria attempting to enter Europe - again, heading for Germany amongst the refugees.

And to top it all off, there has been ideas of ISIS calling for one giant happening across Europe - all at the same time...

Do we think that, finally, Germany have decided to take these warnings seiously - is it nearly zero hour?

No happenings all month - anyone else expecting something massive?

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you can't change shit without violence.

>the alt. right is one singular movement

>nazi

You mean communist, she hates germans obviously.
Jewish commie will always stay a jewish commie.

yep

it all seems to be ramping up to something big

the attacks this summer were just testers

I think that maybe German intelligence knows something the regular people don't about impending attack(s)

repeating integers for dirty bomb

>"There are scenarios we couldn't imagine before the attacks of Paris or Brussels but that we must address openly"

Europeans are not really this stupid, are they?

name the biggest christian holiday on the calendar

>calls (((himself))) 'alt right'

Yes they are. They need to literally see people being blown up in their home town before they realize that not the entire world is filled with rainbows and kindness. And even then they forget in like a week if nothing happens again. Europeans are the most short-sighted, naive and dumbfuck people in the world. Like cows, contentely grazing while the farmer goes around cutting their siblings throat.

would have to be xmas markets then as nothing happens at christmas?

Why do they keep shooting him up like that!?

because niggers can never be dead enough

heat of the moment, sending a message, fear

"debates" means they are informing us that they are doing it, unless there is a mass uproar of the citizens

welcome to germany

>No happenings all month
That's because all Europeans fled to vacations outside Europe. The new Germans are waiting for the start of the school year in September.

>Mainz

fugg I live here. RIP