The Eternal Jew stabs Britain

rt.com/uk/356981-israeli-arms-falklands-war/

>Britain’s supposedly close ally, Israel, armed Argentina as the South American nation was bombing Royal Navy ships and killing UK troops in the vicious 1982 war to reclaim the Falkland Islands, secret files indicate.

>The supply of arms and military equipment may have been fuelled by an old hatred of the British harbored by then Israeli Prime Minister Menachim Begin – himself a former Irgun terrorist who fought against British troops in Palestine.

Could someone explain why Jews always stab their closest allies on their back? USS Liberty incident comes to mind among the fact that without Britain, there would be no Israel.

Why the Jew always bites the hand that feeds it?

>rt
propaganda is not a news source

Is 'Dolchstoßlegende' a myth?

there is a better question. why do jews always arm nazis. fun fact the red cross smuggled nazis out of europe at the end of WW2. most of which did not face war crimes trials. some did but didnt get into trouble since they didnt give the order

the red cross took them to... wait for it... argentina. what was a conspiracy theory for decades was proven with a paper trail. they have footage of guys being buried in argentina and their friends all doing the nazi salute and speaking german from the 90's

rothschild funded the german military in WW2. rothschild was a jew and a banker. he was the merchant meme incarnate

Wow, it's almost as if none of Israel's friends, or allies, ever give money and aid to all the surrounding Islamic countries - including Hamas.

Really makes me think.

When you start to trust them you will appear weak so they will do anything without any remorse

No.

They've never been our ally, since the Insurgency when they first stabbed us in the back.

They are a filth nation and in retaliation we arm and fund hamas and other groups to carry out stabbings/bombings on Israel for lelz.

We have a right to give hamas money, kikes fuck us over, we fuck them over.

It's basic maths.

t. John "kohn"Kerry

Kys, Paki

No wonder Jeremy Corbyn wants to gas the kikes

Fuck off you circumcised kike filth. I'm glad my country puts international pressure on Israel and has stirred up the Palestine pot for all it can.

Fuck kikes, they stinky and circumcised just like donkey fucking muslim pakis.

Just like you african boer apes.

And the Jews strike again.

>my country

>war crimes
Good one user.

>it's not from my favorite new source
>fake and gay

LAS MALVINAS SON ARGENTINAS!

FUERA PIRATAS!

Fuck Jews and Israel.

Yes.

The Dolchstoß myth states that Germany lost the war BECAUSE of a communist jewish plot.

Which is erroneous. Germany lost the war because of the blockade and because the US got involved in the last 6 months to finish off the last 18 year olds left.

However, what is true, is that communists tried to overthrow Germany after the war was already lost. This movement so happened to have alot of jewish leaders, just like the Soviet revolution.

So no, the myth is not true, BUT the jews did start a civil war.

For fucks sake, you cannot trust a jew. They are not your ally beyond their convenience.

>without Britain, there would be no Israel
that's like saying "without Ottoman Empire, there would be no Israel, Turkey and Israel best friends forever!" Britain created the whole mess by playing both sides and making mutually exclusive promises to both sides. And after Israeli statehood was declared British armed, trained, and led Arab troops were the ones spearheading the attack on Israel. While some segments of British society have been and continue to be decidedly pro-Israel, the British polity generally has not been.

>USS Liberty incident
Either a "mistake" or more likely a semi-rogue Israeli commander telling the US to fuck off and get out of its hair during wartime. The US was not an ally at the time and didn't become one until the 80s.

for a board so obsessed with jews and israel you niggers can't even get the basic historical timeline right.

I had a weird experience today.

>be at local K-market buying stuff
>get my shit and wait for my friend outside the store
>suddenly I hear a loud Sieg Hel! echo out from the parking lot to my left
>wat
>casually stroll around the corner and see what's up
>see a huge bald guy dressed in came wear and leather boots saluting a random passerby
>oh boy
>he sees me and walks up to me
>"What's up with you?" He asked
>"nothing much, just waiting on a friend."
>"Oh, cool cool. Can you do this?" He asked
>He gives me a proper HEIL HITLER! with the salute and his bootheels clacked.
>"Not as well as that buddy."
>"Well... it takes practice. You better get to it!"
>okay..."

Then he left.
Finland NO!?