/extraflags/

Berserk Edition

Previous Edition: Welcome to /extraflags/, a lovely spin-off of /flag/ except its a general for users with extra flags to discuss flags, extra flags, and autistic activities while funposting. dont have extra flags? get extra flags :^)

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

you linked the previous thread YOU DID IT IM SO PROUD OF (You)

:^)

why the FUCK didnt they use good animation for the 2016/2017 seasons im fucking right miffed by that

bedboard has come a long way. It seems he was but a bedbug only yesterday....

you're mom gay

:^)))

(^:

impeach drumpf

bump

bumping before bed
goodnight /flag/

good night

I really like Berserk 2016 OP

hi

guys where's my gf it's been almost an hour since I last complained about it

>he wants a gf

hey cutie will you be my boyfriend hehe I looove youuu ˙͜>˙

Bumping because flags are fantastic.

twinsies

oh shit vals back

I could post a lot more regionals if Brisbane didn't have huge city councils

Can't see flags
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
not a nice way to wake up

WEW back online

went to mocorito to an uncle's party
gonna post the flags
starting with navojoa

huatabampo

los mochis

damn, that flag came out ugly af
guasave

guamuchil

and finally mocoro ranch
came back the same way
enjoy

Thank (You) tacobro

checking on google maps just to entertain myself i found out that the trip is the same distance as doing a trip from milan to san marino

Well fug :D
So about 300-400 km?
How much does gasoline cost over there?

the price is reaching 18 pesos the liter i think

Well about a dollar then
Here's about two dollars a liter ;___;

but u probably get more than double the flags for the same distance, so who is paying more actually

I don't understand. How does it work? Flags are assigned based on what? And what's the point?

you assign the flags (limited to your country's flags)
the point is to be able to see more flags and all that comes with that, like regional shitposting, flags collecting and discovering cool flags maybe

$1.50 here at the moment, about 20c higher than usual

it was 1.19 at D Bay this arvo

fugg, paid $1.45 at carindale on saturday

Well fug :DD
Usd or Aud?

AUD

Woah page 8

richobump

Bump

i just wanted to see it in a way that didnt make my eyes bleed

im not sevier

all fun and games mangerino :^)

tfw $2.50/gallon

Jfc just 0.70$ per l'iter ;___;

Bump faggitz

Mao

tfw no gf

checked

Btw didn't you have a date a while ago?
How did it go?

if it works it works

rare

FOKKING NOICE

doesn't look that hard, but then again, i haven't solved an integral in a long time

It's not that hard, but if I was a calc 1 student I'd probably think otherwise. Fundamental theorem of calculus dat sheeeeeiiii- nigga

where can i ask for regions to be added?

Request on the github or on here, very nice flag user, collected.

fell for the medicine meme?

can Paphos, Limassol and Larnaca be added?

bump

Post patrician tier flags

She cancelled on me at the last minute so I'm pretty sure she wasn't anything but fucking with me in the first place

Laugh it up Sonoma, I'm beyond shame

fcking flaking cunts

three more years till wizardry

I can make them, can you provide reference images for the flags of these cities? I've already found material for Limassol.

Anyone else butthurt because of Norway's administrative reform for the year 2020? The counties are to be abolished and merged into way larger regions.

Fy fæn
Jeg er dritsur

I'm starting to feel like nobody's using them anymore, it's annoying and frustrating. Why things are always changing so much and fast?

There's an opinion that Putin is going to do the same in Russia after he will win the elections with 80% rating. I'm ready to take arms if he will do it.

Well, actually I'm not going to do it, I'm filthy nerd, but... but damn. I think you understood me.

i had something to do today it took quite a bit of time i got back home after 7 hours and i REALLY needed to poo in the loo i would have shat in the morning but figured i wouldn't be out for that long so yeah np i can hold it in but little did i know my bowels thought otherwise anyway the shit was monstrous 15 minutes longer and i probably would have literally shat my pants but it's all good now the shit was nice and big even better than most orgasms i suppose and i took a picture of it as a souvenir

It was very important information, thanks for covering it for us.

How safe is the Northern Caucasus these days? Can an obvious foreigner walk around in Grozny or some rural shithole in Dagestan without getting churka'd?

Well done lad

You can walk around in Vladikavkaz (aka Dzaudzhikau) absolutely safely, but you will have to deal with language barrier.

If for some reason you will want to visit Grozny you should read about their behaviour etiquette first, like you do before visiting some Arab country. They don't really like foreigners. For example, don't ever try to wear short pants while you are in Chechnya, it won't end up well for you.

hehe, at least youll have some dignity and will never ask her out ever again

are there any black people

Yep. Saw a few recently. Don't know what they're doing here, probably some tourists.

fug

Yep. Also I heard we have some Nigerian students in one of our local unis. For some reason they travel even to small Russian cities to get education. Even though education everywhere outside of Moscow and St.Petersburg is average-tier at very best. And mostly it's just shit-tier.

keep us updated x

im a vegetarian, so from time to time i poop this unbelievable bright green poops, dont have pics rn but maybe later i can share them with u

better fucking habben

INTerior

did you miss me?

Anyone has the new flag of myanmar? I thin i only have the old one (pic related)

they changed the flag on regular Sup Forums?