Sup Forums hates and bullies America and Americans

>Sup Forums hates and bullies America and Americans
>Sup Forums watches American movies and tv, listens to American music, uses technology designed by Americans, eats American food, wears American clothes, pays attention to American news, and spend 12 hours a day shitposting on American imageboards

Why do they do this and do they realize the irony?

All this things like a movies, technologies or songs were made by American Jews, no you, John

I am an American jew, Bohdan

No need to like someone to take advantage of them.

go get shot lmoa

>American movies and tv
rarely
>American music
rarely
>technology designed by Americans
fair enough
>American food
rarely
>American clothes
nope
>pays attention to American news
It's hard not to when it's shoved in your face 24/7
>spend 12 hours a day shitposting on American imageboards
true

>A country so irrelevant I can't name a single thing from them I've ever used

rude

>American movies
rarely
>and tv,
only series
>listens to American music,
nope, never when I don't absolutely have to
>uses technology designed by Americans,
computer is German, internet is Swiss
>eats American food,
nope
>wears American clothes,
nope
>pays attention to American news, and
nope
>spend 12 hours a day shitposting on American imageboards
Japanese

>doesn't listen to American music
being this much of a plebeian

>American movies and tv
Nope and nope
>listens to American music
Rarely these days
>uses technology designed by Americans
Sure
>eats American food
Nope
>wears American clothes
American brands or American-made cloths?
Nope, Swede- and Belgiancuck desu (H&M and C&A)
Unless it doesn't affect Europe or the countries the US is bombing from where the next Tidal wave of fugees comes, nope.
>and spend 12 hours a day shitposting on American imageboards
Wait, is it now? Hiroshimoot where are you?

Sorry on behalf of my countryman. Dutchies are nice

Legal and easy medical suicide for healthy people.

ever heard of McDonald's?
Ray Kroc (born to Czech parents) made a multi bilion company out of it, so you can stuff your fat face
we also invented the contact lenses (Otto Wichterle) or the ship propeller (Joseph Ressel)

McDonald's is American. You're either severely retarded or living with a unhealthy amount of denial and jealousy of the USA

Wait a sec, Sup Forums hates America? Why?

>muh heritageing someone born in another country
Jesus Christ

>Band thinks they're too cool for banter, so the only thing they say outside of songs is "Good evening" at the start and "Good night" at the end, then wordlessly walk off stage

>American imageboards

That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Trump says Euros don't buy anything American and have racist, unfair business practices against American products. Trump also says USA is full European Union products. Everything is EU in USA nowadays.

Why are mutts so easy to banter?

>we also invented the contact lenses or the ship propeller

This is peanut butter and traffic lights tier.

>invade nation despite having zero right or justification for doing so
>level every city and kill thousands upon thousands of civilians
>this causes dozens of islamic militia groups to start organizing
>wonder why these people won't bow to your imperialistic mass-murdering "democracy" so you kill more of them and try to forcefully implement your political system into a completely foreign culture
>repeat this process a few more times in other countries with unsurprisingly little effect, still consider it a "victory" because at least you mass-murdered those damn muslims and established control of the oil market (which was the goal from the start but americans will gladly lie through their teeth to make you believe otherwise)
>millions of them are forced to relocate to europe
>now feeling nothing but hatred for the western world due to the actions of the USA, they proceed to commit increasingly more brutal mass murders against europeans

America is a demonic mass-murdering capitalist empire built entirely on murdering people for the sake of resources. I sincerely hope that the USA gets fucking destroyed and every American who took part in ruining this world suffer a painful death, americans are nothing but greedy christian psychopaths who literally destroy everything they come in contact with.

More jewish than you mohamed

ITT: euros desperately try to make it seem like they don't use anything American

>talking to friends about moving to the US and if they would do it if they had the chance
>all of them say no thanks, it's too dangerous/fucked up/crazy/cutthroat capitalist
>at most would go as a tourist
>I'm the only one who would genuinely move if I could

Honest to god true story, I never realised how wary people were of america in the real world.

Come home white man

understandable

you are all fucking delusional if you think your country isn't americanized as fuck
even huge countries with their own long cultures like japan have massive american influence let alone most euro countries

Nothing more satisfying than the tears and frustrations of yuropoors

those ppl who make that possible are usually either not american or so far off from the typical american retards you can consider them non american

>butthurt from that
wow

That's funny because a lot of us grow up and think that other than some countries in Europe, the outside world is dangerous. Hell, my own mom would probably not want me visiting to Finland because she thinks it's dangerous.

But then again, who cares what others think? If you want to move somewhere else, then don't let anyone else stop you from doing what you want to do. Unlike Europeans, we actually like foreigners and won't bully you because of your nationality. On the contrary, it will serve you will here.

god i wish i was dutch

all made by jews

i am jewish

We had the right of conquest in Iraq. In addition America is an exceptional nation and not bound by the sane restrictions as other countries. But if you are strong enough go ahead and try to stop us. We will kill every living thing on this planet if we have to.

I'm not even euro but
>American movies and tv
never
>American music
never
>technology designed by Americans
sometimes
>American food
never
>American clothes
I don't even know what this is so maybe, not sure
I don't
>spend 12 hours a day shitposting on American
only like 2 hours

Trust me, if I could get my countrymen and my country's news services to stop talking about amerifat politics 24/7, I would in a fucking heartbeat.

Our country might as well not even exist any fucking more, our entire fucking lives revolve around what happens in a country different from out own. What a fucking non-country we are, just pathetic.

>Our country might as well not even exist any fucking more, our entire fucking lives revolve around what happens in a country different from out own. What a fucking non-country we are, just pathetic.
At least you have the excuse of saying that you border them. Everything you said is true of Britain as well, but there's a fucking ocean between us. It sucks living in a world so utterly dominated by one cunt.

People here don't seem to mind them outside memes.

My mother is just scared of all the blacks and mexicans there.

Your time is at an end. The world belongs to us now

I only hate the gay states like california and new york, the midwest and northeast looks gomfy asfuck

Also hollywood is literal cancer and so is anyone who likes it

>The Americans will sell us the rope with which we will hang them.
>t. Vladimir Putin

>if something sucks everything about it must suck
Why do Americans think like this?

bump

>>Sup Forums watches American movies and tv, listens to American music, uses technology designed by Americans, eats American food, wears American clothes, pays attention to American news, and spend 12 hours a day shitposting on American imageboards

No I don't, except for American news because your retarded politics fucking affect me

> Movies
I rarely watch movies to begin with
> Television
Don't watch it
> Music
I listen to US rock but I listen to UK rock more
> Technology
This one is kind of hard to do but it is probably 1/4 US 1/4 UK 1/4 EU 1/4 East Asia
> Food
Sometimes in the summer
> Clothes
Designs are US, Canada, and EU
> News
Canadian news so lots of American influence but I usually read BBC
> Imageboard
Sup Forums so USA again

One of the reasons I like to watch British tv. It’s pretty funny when they make jokes about American politics knowing that no one in America cares about anything that has to do with England

The only American politics that affect you is the war on drugs, and every country on earth has “drugs” illegal. Your country is just a shithole no matter what happens

Don't even pretend for a moment that Europeans aren't complicate in the atrocities committed in the middle east. The way Europeans treat the refugees automatically makes you just as bad regardless.

You stole those technologies from Germany after ww2, don’t make it your own. You forever indebted to Nazis for it.

*british talk show hosts taking over american tv*

>nothing to see here, move on! :^)

>ship propeller isn't invented
>America stays empty
Damn you, Josef Ressl, why did you have to invent that hellish thing?

I hate how there's always some fruitcake that feels the need to counteract whatever anyone does in this country.

not all of our technology was stolen
:^)

pic related, last know photograph of your great grandpa

>we invented EVERYTHING: the thread

That's not how it works faggot. Countries conquer other countries and inherit their technology and scientific achievements. That's why countries exist - because tribes did it to each other enough that they became a strong autonomous union.

Your achievement becomes my achievement the moment I murder you and consume your flesh. There's no point arguing against reality. Eyes to the floor, Pocky gook

Are you, perchance, an african-"american".

>American food
disgusting

Good lord, do you conflate directness and hostility with black people? You're a pussy, Canada lol

I don't really understand this Americanization meme.

America is just an offshoot of Europe and Western civilization in general.

Just some stupid examples:
Cars were invented in Germany so does using a car make you 'Germanized'? The stock exchange and multinationals were invented in the Netherlands, so are these companies Dutchified?

none of the technologies were "stolen" this is something simple minded people spout because they don't understand how the world works, and think concurrent development of well known concepts is stealing

a wheeled vehicle using a combustion engine was developed in europe, but the car as you see it today was a process that was perfected in the American production line

It's just Yank(s) projecting their insecurity from not having history

I'm well aware of the T model. I just agree with this whole bullshit of ascribing an essence to it. Culture is very mallable and in constant flux. Take cuisine for example. You have fruits considered to be stamples of national dishes that didn't even originate there. Take Pizza with tomato sauce for example. Tomatos came to Europe during the Colombian exchange, yet pretty much everyone agrees that it's Italian.

I just don't agree '

>pretty much everyone

:^)

Your using a finnish meme.

Checkmate

Well, except for New Yorkers and Chicagoans.

>boy's club was created by a finn and not an american

I've said all of this for ages, but you're posting in a troll thread and should know better than to expect sense.

>my ignorance implies your irrelevance

>americans hates mexicans
>americans eat our food, watch our soup operas, listen to despacito, speak our language and buy the cars and TV made here for cheap

Why do they do this and do they realize the irony?

Disgusting. Everything in it looks fake.

>Everything in it looks fake.
Just like a frenchman's hospitality

only a few million of your citizens we will send back soon

Our enemies are not welcome here, especially if they lack basic human values such as politeness developed way before the bronze age.

>especially if they lack basic human values such as nihilism, cowardice, and romanticised promiscuity
Frog culture is so shit

Oh so now diaspora mutts are european

>destroy natives industries like entertainment with trade deals and goblin sized population swamping anything else
Americans are the Chinese of the west

WE