Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think about Anders Breivik?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9C3sDEMZfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did what he thought was right.

He mained a mage in WoW, which means he's a cunt.

Why do we have this thread and very single day?

>see what's happening
>decide to do something about it
>hand (((them))) an evil boogeyman on a plate they will use to silence dissent for decades while achieving nothing

A+ for enthusiasm like but not very useful and kind of acted like a camelfucker

Should have waited a few years, and I kinda hope he gets freed when civil war begins

Breivy is pulling his own Law Abiding Citizen.

He loves Jews and Freemasons.

they were kids but i dont think they would have changed for the best.

i think overall what he did was right.

they were kids but i dont think they would have changed for the best, they very rarely do.

i think overall what he did was right.

Ignore it and report it, instead of replying and bumping it.

A lovely guy that just wanted to make Norway great. (ps please give PS4)

>they will use to silence dissent for decades while achieving nothing
nigger he murdered the next generation of politicians in his country. achieving nothing my ass

/thread

They should put him in a russian / brazilian prison if he has no pride left to call those conditions inhumane, i do wonder does he think what he did was humane?

Fucking moron who didn't seem to think about the consequences his actions would have had.

This.

>the Norwegian government will just shut down and everything will be fine
>"those ~70 kids were literally the only people in the entire country who could be used as politicians, he has stumped us for ever time to go back to planet Israel"

Killed a bunch of Marxist fucks, and blunted the next generation of far left politicians. On top of the fact that his plan was also pretty well carried out for one guy.

>russian prison

youtube.com/watch?v=n9C3sDEMZfc

Whiny manchild that wants ps4 just to play Call of Duty.

>jew loving freemason shoots a bunch of young white aristocrats
>Sup Forums cheers

>70 kids were literally the only people in the entire country who could be used as politicians
better other people run the country than the children of the political elite. see:bush,clinton families

>Breivik notices that Israel, as an ethno-nationalist state concerned with the continuing existence of its people, is actually a model for white nationalism and not the real enemy.

FUCKING ZIONIST SHILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

>jews aren't the real enemy

I think terrorism is ok if the perpetrator is white.
"one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

Too bald.

ramzpaul shaved his head??

Autist who liked to kill kiddies and was afraid to go after the real targets.

Should have received death penalty.

read the thread

their uniforms are tracksuits.

i'm dying.

Good ideas, shame about the execution

not valid.

Why do we get this same thread about every 6 hears. It's seems "the dust has settled" 8 months ago based on the recurrence of this thread.

i main a mage and i think breivik was right

Hey, my Norwegian friends. How do you pronounce Breivik?

BREH-vik? BREE-vik? BREH-i-vik?

He prevented thousands of rapes over the coming decades.

Nah. He would have had to kill shitskins instead of white people.

Freemason puppet who gave bad rep for white nationalists.

look at europe now. he was right.
i allways wanted to send him some xbox games for the good work he did, but i am to lazy.

killing 77 shitskins hadn't done anything.
There are millions here. When he had
killed muslims our sjw would had gone nuts
for islam.

so he got the new Playstation that he wanted? does he play online?

He did nothing wrong. He spared those too young to think for themselves ( like that 10 year old boy ) and went after those that would willingly cause the cultural/racial genocide of White Europeans.

He will always be a hero to me.

he has xbox 360 now without internet

Man you sure are stupid.

He tripled the comversion to Islam, and made a immigration policies discussion taboo for next few years, and single handedly destroyed anti-immigration party campaign. I fucking hate how far right retards are unable to see beyond the next corner and always fuck it up for nationalist.

No wonder left controls all media and education.

haha

Idiot

Though I support his goals, his means of achieving them were inhumane and insane.

What he did made people more tolerant of immigrants and muslims (the exact people he wanted to emigrate from our country).
He shoot himself in the foot,
hell, he ruined everything. No one's going to support nationalism in Norway ever again.

>implying AP is the far left

i think the easiest way for muricans to pronounce it would be like brey-vik>

If he had killed 77 shitskins, then maybe a million more of them wouldn't have come to europe 4 years later.

He literally did nothing wrong.

He attempted to fix the root of the problem. That which just so happened to be white liberals.

Traitors.

Come on guys. Open up. You're on an anonymous image-board. You're safe here.

Oh, you think unsettled dust is your ally. But you merely adopted the dust; I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the dust settle until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but SETTLED.