By the way, why is sex in religious borders a sin? Why is it bad?

By the way, why is sex in religious borders a sin? Why is it bad?

What do you mean religious borders? Believers in the force and hutts?

>borders
= rules

As long as it's with your wife it's okay.

that's the most retarded question I have ever heard

>your wife
i'm woman. single

You're misinterpreting the religious texts. Before modern medicine, people for hundreds of years knew that diseases could be spread through sex, and some of then quite deadly. Not knowing a cure, many religions included in their codes of conduct so message about avoiding being promiscuous. Also, unwanted birth is another thing these messages are trying to avoid. Ultimately, the religious texts are still shown correct to this day, as promiscuity, even with modern medicine, is a good way to spread disease.

All in all, following, to a degree, religious codes of conduct is a way to navigate through life and turn you into a successful man

>unwanted birth is another thing these messages are trying to avoid
so why did they condemn sodomy and masturbation?

How can I get a Slavic girl?

>so why did they condemn sodomy and masturbation?
Masturbation is actually a problem today. If it wasn't, this no fap thing wouldnt have sprung up. Too much pleasure seeking will ultimately make you end up wasting your life, and will probably fill you up with regrets later on as you end up wasting you're talents

Alright then, as long as it's with your husband it's okay.
I understand your feeling. Sex is natural so restricting it will be bad since people marry in their late 20s or late 30s and by then both husband and wife aren't virgins. Well, back in Arabia. People would get marry at a young age like 16-20 thanks to arranged marriages. But now these type of marriages are in a decline.

>religious codes of conduct is a way to navigate through life and turn you into a successful man

What about cutting off your foreskin?
What about the discouragement to think critically?

>Too much pleasure seeking
that's what every human being is bound to do
>will ultimately make you end up wasting your life
most people are doing fine

>Estonian
Sex isn't a sin per se. Sex in some conditions is tho.

The second one makes you suffer much less. No more existential crisis. :^)

>What about cutting off your foreskin?
This was beneficial hundreds of years ago, as you're foreskin results in a lot of bacteria accumulating in your dick. In today's world, it is not necessary, but still maintained as a cultural practice. The intent was to live a healthier life

>What about the discouragement to think critically?
Religious texts generally encourage improving your knowledge. What you're confusing is conservative with religion. Generally, humans seek information that confirms their beliefs, and dislike information against their beliefs. This is not something new to religion

>that's what every human being is bound to do
Based on pure nature, yes. However, humans constantly do things against this principle. For example, lifting weights often generates pain, not pleasure. But the end result is often a good payoff. Religious texts seek to motivate this kind of behavior
>most people are doing fine
I can't really argue for or against this, since this is subjective. Generally, if people feel fine with their lives, then you are correct. However, there are many people who would like to see something different with their lives, and this is where a code of conduct can help them

Judaism doesn't view sex as sinful.

>The intent was to live a healthier life

>cutting off your dick is a healthier life
lol

Only fornication is a sin

>i'm woman. single

POST BOBS AND VAGENE
O
S
T

B
O