Beautiful Half Chinese Half British hapa girl murdered by muslim French in Australia

Beautiful Half Chinese Half British hapa girl murdered by muslim French in Australia

Literally no race is safe from the muslim menace...

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3755684/Woman-dead-man-fighting-life-French-tourist-went-stabbing-rampage-Queensland-backpackers-hostel.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408327/Burning-black-flag-ISIS-Christian-militia-calling-Red-Gods-Defenders-arms-stop-spread-jihadism-Philippines.html
theblaze.com/contributions/the-story-of-one-marine-corps-veterans-fight-against-islamic-state-in-iraq/
youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well don't let them enter into your country.

Just a friendly advice. Not that I like your Ping Pongs but don't make the same mistakes we did

She was just backpacking in australia, having the time of her life, when some French muslim drifter butchers her with a knife, shouting ALLAHU AKBAR!

I think it's time to ban French citizens from visa free policies. All French need to be inspected.

>The muslim killer

BBC reported it but unsurprisingly made no reference to him shouting Allahu Akbar

Our entry requirements aren't even easy for white people.

>Chung
>AMwf hapa
And nothing of value was lost

Atleast her death got reported, unlike in some countries where people get disappeared and nothing comes to light.

And that's how it should be.

Presuming that you're not a proxy fag:
Did that event get a lot of media's attention in China?

It's called cultural enrichment, China man

He was only practicing his religious beliefs. If you don't allow them to kill nonbelievers then you are just being islamophobic. Religion of peace.

Absolutely this. The media refuses to acknowledge that violent Muslims are motivated by a religion that specifically calls for them to fight non believers.

I'm glad people are finally getting sick of this blatant dishonesty. Fuck the left wing media.

the upside is she didn't get her face ripped off by a drop bear, which is infinitely more terrifying.

A fucking CHAD

it's about religion not race
they hate and will kill Asian Christians like White, Middle Eastern or Black Christians

Asian (Filipinos) Christians fighting Islamic scum
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3408327/Burning-black-flag-ISIS-Christian-militia-calling-Red-Gods-Defenders-arms-stop-spread-jihadism-Philippines.html

Texan joins Middle Eastern Christian militia to fight Islamic scum
theblaze.com/contributions/the-story-of-one-marine-corps-veterans-fight-against-islamic-state-in-iraq/

just look up Central African civil war, Muslims vs Christian since 2012 at war

Idiots will blame "mental illness" or "oppression", but don't believe their lies.
Islam is at war with the world, you have to be blind not to see it
you are lucky China can keep it's muslims in line through fear

Haven't you noticed that all the hot and well adjusted hapas have asian fathers, while fucked up elliot rodgers of the world all have asian mothers?

The truth hurts.

>flip flops

literally the footwear jew.

Mexicans are hapas too (caucasian fatherline and mongoloid motherline)

inb4 rapebabies

This.

If she was a male or unattractive, we wouldn't bat an eye.

Easy.

Or most Australians.

You are a Chinaman. Of course you are appalled at white men taking your women. It's very easy to explain why there are more wmaf degenerates. It's because there are just more wmaf children out there.

>British person murdered by mudslime in a white country
Sup Forums would have talked about this regardless.

it would still be big news here. we don't have daily mass shootings to drown out single fatalities.

You just don't get it, you don't understand the dynamics that fuel WMAF and AMWF. The dynamics of one fuel Elliot Rogers (hapa mass murderer) and Holtzclaws (hapa rapist). The dynamics of the other fuel well adjusted hapas who go to top universities or live life to the fullest.

>Police are investigating whether a young British woman was stabbed to death by a French knifeman who was infatuated with her, it is claimed.

>Frenchman
>Smail Ayad

>Muslim
>French
Pick exactly one.

Daily reminder that our ultimate goal should be the establishment of a united Europe with a population compromised of at least 98.5% whites.

>goes to Australia to work as a dance club waitress

She was cute but obviously a mega slut.

I guess, since the killer is Muslim.

Bad monkeys.

How does china handle their retarded south east?

>unified europe

Fuck off with that. They beat back the Muslims while at eachothers throats they can do so again.

comprised*

Pic related to original post, it's worth 14 words.

>chink killed by sandnigger
>mfw they're both 'european'

>ching chong insecure about his race trying to grasp on generalizations in favor of his (inferior) side

Just as White guys with Asian girls are mentally ill, White girls with Asian guys are mentally ill.

In either case, the Asian is the one who's genes are heightened because White > Asian, while the White's genes are lowered.

Either way it doesn't matter, because Islam will rule the world inshallah and I take both White and Asian women for wives and force unto the hijabs.

All hapa girls are.

>unified Europe
>not hunting down and exterminating every last shitskin
t. Angela Merkel

I think Europe is best when it's united, sue me.
It's one of the greatest effects the Christian faith had im Europe.

>Half Chinese Half British hapa girl murdered by muslim French in Australia

GLOBALISM WE CAN

We need to focus in keeping our own kingdom white first m8. The rest of europe can burn as long as we can have our land clean.

Hvordan vil Danmark overleve hvis resten af Europa bliver til kebab?

For AMWF to happen, the man must be a Chad of unprecedented magnitude, which explains why they have less autistic kids. At least, that's how I've always thought of it.

>Sandnigger kills half Chinese half British
I don't see what the problem is here, except that he wasn't killed.

Half-breeds deserve their fate. He was doing god's work.

let, bygger vi en mur

That's not enough. Our cucks need to be shamed and ostracized, to be made to realize that they've made our flag and our name a disgrace, a symbol of islamic terrorism. France has to fall.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvEBaAiy5b4

Nobody is safe.. Islam the religion of pieces ,be a slave a mindless drone willing to blow yourself up.

Fuck you, I wear flip flops. Get fucked.

She was pretty cute, damn frogs.