/cfg/ Foundation and Meme Division : Pressing Issues Edition

>******IN BEFORE IT'S FUCKING NOTHING: IRS Investigation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-27/irs-launches-investigation-clinton-foundation

>To-do list:
i.sli.mg/NlFCrf.png (embed)

>28 pages:
intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/declasspart4.pdf

>TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TL;DR info here (also see first few posts):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
i.sli.mg/Gkfy5n.jpg (embed)

>FBI Threads:
1: archive.is/JEXOo
2: archive.is/pgLpf
3: archive.is/0nuFe
4: archive.is/Wt2T0
5: archive.is/Nct7R

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>EXTREMELY IMPORTANT BONNER GROUP INFO: (pdf)
mega.nz/#!UNgBDIjC!SHiWMbD5aWvL4oBM3RHZa7S4L3ZGH0GdpvpK0dzBSIE

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEIN'S CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/GcBtve
sli.mg/a/BolH2P
sli.mg/a/DdKZb6
sli.mg/a/bsAlvN
sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
archive.is/Wt2T0
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/
canvasopedia.org/218-2/
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
sli.mg/a/JjXc5v
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
observer.com/2016/08/tech-companies-apple-twitter-google-and-instagram-collude-to-defeat-trump/
linkedin.com/in/skhannon
smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/search-engine-sway-undecided-voters-180956219/?no-ist
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/wikileaks-e-mails-show-hillary-looked-parkinsons-drug-after-suffering-decision-fatig
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/bizarre-media-blackout-hacked-george-soros-documents
pastebin.com/LhV1ygM4
youtube.com/watch?v=4N5Pj6ZwjLE
youtu.be/WwMlrzdEjIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF. Spread the word however you possibly can, nobody here is picky.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donor get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

FOR EVERY THREAD: THE BONNER GROUP

"The Bonner Group, warm or cold?" Hot.

Reposting my reports so far on The Bonner Group. I'm busy writing up the 4th report, hopefully will be ready tomorrow or Tuesday. There's a lot of work to be done here.

First Report: sli.mg/a/GcBtve

Second Report: sli.mg/a/BolH2P

Third Report: sli.mg/a/DdKZb6

Fourth Report: sli.mg/a/bsAlvN

Mindmaps: sli.mg/a/Dh3y1b

>About the Third Report
This is more of a guide than a report. There are a SIGNIFICANT amount of leads presented in this report. I haven’t had the time yet to dig into any lead, as most of my work has been analyzing IRS 990’s (I haven't even begun to discuss that yet). What I’m providing here is the guidance to enable others to investigate these leads further.
Please take the time to understand what’s being said in this report. This will enable you to become an actual researcher and discover new information, rather than depending on reports from the news media.

DC Property Information Verification System:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov/PIVS/Search.aspx
DC’s Business License Verification Database:
pivs.dcra.dc.gov//BBLV/Default.aspx
DC’s Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Database:
corp.dcra.dc.gov/Account.aspx/LogOn?ReturnUrl=/Home.aspx

UPDATE: MORE TASKS FOR /CFG/ ORDERED MOST TO LEAST IMPORTANT

I’m confident that this will be the straw that breaks the camel’s back. The Bonner Group got sloppy and left a trail in the public record. If you want to be a part of history, please help with one of the tasks below.

1. We need to build Bonner Mindmaps for the past 3 years using data from IRS Form 990’s
a. Follow my lead from this report, start with one organization and then follow the money
b. 2012, 2013, and 2014 IRS 990s are available to the public for free. Let’s build a Mind Map for each of those years
c. Any organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
d. Any organization that receive a Grant from an organization that paid The Bonner Group is suspect
e. To help get you started, this is a short list of organizations I’ve found that have worked with The Bonner Group. (there are many more, these are just the ones written on my whiteboard at the moment)
i. Center for American Progress
ii. Center for American Progress Action Fund
iii. Leadership Conference for Human and Civil Rights
iv. People for the American Way Foundation
v. People for the American Way
vi. America Votes
vii. American Foundation for Equal Rights
viii. American Bridge
ix. Media Matters
x. Media Matters Action Network
xi. Ready for Hillary
xii. Priorities USA
xiii. Correct the Record
xiv. American Democracy Legal Fund
xv. American Independent
xvi. Colorado Independent
xvii. Franklin Education Forum
f. As you may have noticed, I’m not very good with visuals. Someone should take ownership and format this piece similar to the Clinton Map created a couple weeks back.

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

The following needs to be added to the OP from now on.

What's contained here is already enough to incriminate The Bonner Group, which is one of the largest DC Democrat fundraisers.

relevant notes from 4th AMA: archive.is/Wt2T0

Updates can continue since I'm not sure when we're getting any more leaks.

SHORT TO-DO LIST:

Investigate:
-India specifically, the ties to central banking between them and the Clintons
-Sant Chatwell relates to human trafficking
But they use a larger component in the people recently leaving the Indian central bank
-Sudan should be examined closely
-Cheryl Mills is an important person of interest
The families you must look at are:
-Royal
-Gates
-Buffet
-Underpinned by Soros
Names:
-Are Helg Traasdahl's Muhmud
-Tapad (company)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Yunus#Criticism_of_Ideas
-Elisa Lam

MEME DIVISION

Social media is absolutely not exploitable in any way at all :^) i.sli.mg/QO0R0G.png ? lol
Memetic Warfare albums (anti-Hillary meme galleries): ***many of these have sources, it’s not all hearsay
NEW: sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
Normie memes sli.mg/a/kc5UPo
TEMPLATES WITHOUT TEXT: sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Advanced Meme Warfare: pastebin.com/hack9Z6G
font suggested by belgian user: Use Roboto Sans & Playfair Display

Organize:web.archive.org/web/20160715081305/http://revcom.us/a/439/time-to-get-organized-for-an-actual-revolution-en.html
Social media tactics: pastebin.com/2LQsnJFQ

Connecting Social Media and Pushing Content 101:
pastebin.com/39Ldw9Mj
pastebin.com/kC8qaGEp

PSYOPS RESOURCES:
>Godwins Law (Revival of memetics in Usenet)
wired.com/1994/10/godwin-if-2/

>Book collection on radical bottom up activism
canvasopedia.org/218-2/

>Links says it all (There is more out, it makes sense looking for the earlier versions, will post if i find them)
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-psyops-manual/

>Nice easy readable introduction to cyber warfare
developingtomorrow.wordpress.com/2012/03/28/psychological-operations-in-the-information-age/

>Finkelsteins Meme Compendium
mega.nz/#F!7pcRjLrY!K2dCLXsawbnk71B8-NYXag

>Sup Forums Book collection
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>Step by step how to manipulate narratives
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

>subliminal

Jill Stein memes
sli.mg/a/JjXc5v

version without a typo; use this, delete the other

Good man.

Loving the effort today gents. Got some more info to get on a meme. Gonna expose Google this time.
-Google adjusts auto complete to bury bad news for HRC

-Google repeatedly compares DT to Hitler

-Google actively promotes HRC for president in their search results

-Google can significantly influence the election through searches

-Google has donated between $500k-$1M to the CF

-Eric Schmidt is head of new DOD's Defense Innovation Advisory Board which will continue into the next presidency

-Schmidt owns The Groundwork which is one of the Clinton campaign’s biggest vendors, billing it for more than $177,000 in the second quarter of 2015

-Schmidt backed The Groundwork right after HRC began laying the ground work for her campaign

-HRC hired Stephanie Hannon, (former director of product management, Google Inc) for Chief Technology Officer of her campaign who would work intimately with The Groundwork
#PayToPlay

Sources

qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

observer.com/2016/08/tech-companies-apple-twitter-google-and-instagram-collude-to-defeat-trump/

linkedin.com/in/skhannon

smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/search-engine-sway-undecided-voters-180956219/?no-ist
-media Collusion user

fucking kek

is it my connection or is 4chinz lagging?

When is that speech anyway?

nah it's lagging, got a bunch of (((connection errors)))

Roll the bitch over, she's done.

Ten years from now we will be debating whether or not Emperor Trump did the right thing when he set out to put America back in charge of the world.

it's done when she is dead in the water. Before that she is still dangerous because her surrogates still try to achieve the goal of her.s

ACCURATE!

nice

Good work anons. Ground swell like whoa

Wikileaks E-Mails Show Hillary Looked Into Parkinson's Drug After Suffering From "Decision Fatigue"
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/wikileaks-e-mails-show-hillary-looked-parkinsons-drug-after-suffering-decision-fatig

On The Bizarre Media Blackout Of Hacked George Soros Documents
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-24/bizarre-media-blackout-hacked-george-soros-documents

This shit is coming out of the dungeons and getting to the main stream.

Nice work boys

>look for a memepicture of a blimp that looks like a fine ass
>type in sexy blimp
>find this
why am i still surpised by this shit?

yet another Jill meme. Work done halfway through, 6 more points from her site to go

thx Carlos

better version

what program are you using? photoshop?

Gimp

I started adding short descriptions to the list of people and businesses featured in the Clinton Foundation donor document. I doubt much will come from it, but it does pull up a few interesting things to look into. This is a work in progress as I'm just starting to get into the list.

pastebin.com/LhV1ygM4

thanks, does gimp take much recources?: i have to use a low spec laptop soon to make maymays.

>$15 minimum wage.

$15 to defrost something.

No.

>a JUST economy
kek

It's free. Just try it and see.

working on a video

thoughts?
comments?

yuge

>low energy
kek. i like it.

Kek demands answers.

Nah mane, it doesn't. You should have no problems.Can't compare it to other programs because GIMP is the only one I ever used.

that one tweet:
"literal pay to play witf. did you know?"

this will be gud

nice

you can use fonts mentioned here (SharpUnity)

nice! I love the wikipedia page overlayed, great stuff

gonna take me a while tho, debunking this
youtube.com/watch?v=4N5Pj6ZwjLE

Nice!

I really liked the "new jews" slogan

screenshot dump from racist Hillary supporter thread incoming.

Hillary is giving a speech on the 'alt-right' tomorrow. These images can be posted on social media or in threads on pol to show Hillary supporters racism.

nice normie meme user, keep it up

REMINDER: screenshot dump from racist Hillary supporter thread incoming.

Hillary is giving a speech on the 'alt-right' tomorrow. These images can be posted on social media or in threads on pol to show Hillary supporters racism.

please save for when there's a massive flood of shills incoming after her speech. Or post on social media during the speel. '#AltRight' will almost certainly trend during the speech.

last one for now. gtg. have a few more from yesterday. please save them.

fucking slick

Stealing these.

>tfw got a call in fucking Tacospeak looking for Bernie supporters

slight color & font changes

for inspiration
youtu.be/WwMlrzdEjIo
based should enjoy the soundtrack :D