Is Florida, USA a nice place to live? I might take a job there

Is Florida, USA a nice place to live? I might take a job there.

Other urls found in this thread:

sfchronicle.com/news/article/SF-tourist-industry-struggles-to-explain-street-12534954.php
youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=D8CWdLlayt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I stayed in a motel in Orlando for a bit and well... I'm pretty sure everyone was a meth addict.

i'm under the impression that euros view florida as a constant beach party the reality is it's full of pensioners and rather boring
correct me pls

With Florida it depends a lot on what area you live in.

Where is the job?

It's shit like all of the US

It has some nice tourist destinations, but it's only beat by Mississippi and Alabama as one of the worst states to live in.

It's full of fucking alligators, I whacked one on the head with a canoe paddle.

You are correct. Approx. 45% swamp rednecks, 45% homeless cannibal meth addicts, and the remaining 10% is old Jewish retirees.

Remember when Sup Forums was good and the memes were about Carl the Cuck, Banshee something and Aids Skrillex?
Man, I miss classic Sup Forums

miss me with that humidity shit nißßa

If you are going to move to the US avoid places that are hot (Hawaii would be the only exception). The Pacific Northwest is a great place to live.

>tfw no angry cuban skinhead gf

> he thinks 2016 was prime /pol
/news/men here You should kill yourself

2016 election redditor shit is absolutely not "classic Sup Forums"

I can't wait for the blue wave
Future election is going to be fun. A lot of these kids are like 16 and 17 so in 2020 they will be able to vote

kek. what did it do? disturb you getting a lobster tan? xD

I went to Florida during spring break once
It was great
Wouldn't want to live there though

Tried to eat my sisters canoe, it's a fun holiday destination but I wouldn't want to live there.

It was probably mind it’s own fucking business when the bong floated through it’s swamp

>When you shitpost so hard against guns that all you achieve is more pro-gun laws

fuck that's awful. feel shit joking about it

Warm good.

People bad.

Basically you should stay away from the people who live in states where they dump the most chemicals into the water supplies.

The people are aggressive. They are also verbose, but talk really slow.

That being said, you can make it work depending on where you go.

Did you try alligator while you were there?
Friends and I bought a bunch of gator meat from a local
Tastes like chicken soaked in salt water

Don’t. If you decide to paddle through know gator waters you have it coming.

yeah, still. flinging hypothetical fun-paddles vs. getting your sibling eaten by a fucking miniature dinosaur is a different game no?

Most of the old people are concentrated in the southwestern corner of the state and that was also kind of a 90s stereotype, baby boomers are in many cases choosing different retirement destinations.

>Implying 18-year-olds vote
>Implying they're all gun-grabbers like Hogg
>Implying this year's 'Blue Wave' won't amount to a few House seat pick-ups for the Democrats, while the GOP gains more seats in the Senate because of this year's Senate map

You're making the mistake of believing your own hype just like all "Hillary ahead by double-digits; 400 electoral votes possible!" fags back in October 2016.

The south is old rich people, Yankee tourists, and Cubans, and the north is retarded niggers and white trash.

We say about Florida that 'the further north you go the further south you get'.

what blue wave?

Florida is one of the most conservative states in the union. If you think Anglo Republicans hate commies and democrats, wait until you meet Cubans.

Yeah but take the job if youre making at least over 100,000 dollars since florida is expensive as shit to live in.

Americans always say Florida is full of crazy people. If you read a headline that sounds wacky, it's probably in Florida, like that """"""""white"""""""" white supremacist teacher yesterday.

Florida sucks dick. Hot humid weather near year round. Stupid fucking entitled old people who can't drive but drive huge suv's and trucks and cause accidents all the time and have nothing better to do but complain to everyone. Bunch of white-trash and ghetto niggers in the cities. Don't go there. Go to Utah if you want a conservative and gun-friendly environment.

that's partially because Florida has lenient laws with the media being allowed to get scoops in whenever someone is a arrested, whereas other States tend to have more protective laws about people accused of crimes getting their identity and what crimes they're accused of (and the details of it) after it happens.

>Hot humid weather near year round.
would trade that for -20C and over 90% air humidity all year

Some areas are okay or good if you don't mind hot weather and a lot of old people. Other areas are ass backwards.

The only people who say that have never lived in hot, humid weather

i admit, i spent some time in singapor and it was quite heavy on the lungs, but humid air is kind of better when it's hot (that's why we go to sauna to get 100C and ~99% humid air to relieve the stress of cold)

Florida is the least Conservative State in the South.

blue texas 2020

Do NOT take a job in Florida. It is a soulless shithole full of vapid, terrible people, and every year you risk having your home destroyed by a hurricane thanks to cl*mate change.

you don't know anything about florida

t. finn murderer

>West Virginia
>Kentucky
>Light red

All right then.

Why do west coats liberal states literally have shit piles polluting their streets driving off tourists when east caost ones don't?

sfchronicle.com/news/article/SF-tourist-industry-struggles-to-explain-street-12534954.php

18 year olds do vote, you dumbfuck. Millennials are by far more liberal than conservative, and the fact that America is now a brown country is icing on the cake. Conservatives are going to have to change to the new population numbers or never win an election again.

>Florida is one of the most conservative states in the union.
pic related, its you

still surprised how a democrat senator wins in west virginia

>beto o'rourke
kind surprised by the energy he's pulling
you think he'll beat the zodiac killer?

>florida is one of the most conservative states in the union
yet, whenever there is a presidential election there, the difference in votes between the 2 parties usually ends up less than 50,000 votes
also, florida just got inundated with a tens of thousands of puerto ricans, and they could vote either way

>Conservatives are going to have to change to the new population numbers or never win an election again

Uh...didn't the Democrat Party just get reduced to its lowest national strength since 1928?

That's North Florida.

Irrelevant, especially when the Democratic party won the popular vote by a large margin. If the garbage electoral college system didn't exist, Conservatives would have lost all power after the Obama era. You will see the Conservacucks change their views in multiple policies or get left behind.

Virginia is more blue than Florida.

I'd love to move to the US for the guns, but at the same time I don't want to deal with the trash food quality standards, and American urban planning/architecture makes me want to down an entire packet of SSRIs just seeing it (and it evidently does the same to the local population, judging by statistics).

And Gen Z is massively more right wing than the Millennials. Face it, the pendulum is swinging, your shit ideologies are going to be facing some very hard times worldwide in the next few decades.

Florida is probably one of the worst states. The people that live there are crazy, horrible drivers, and wash-outs

if texas goes blue this midterm, that'll be as funny as when republicans lost alabama

would be even more entertaining if texas went blue and cali went red

>Gen Z is massively more right wing than the Millennials
Literally also the most pro-diversity and pro-globalist generation if you're trying to bring up that one meme study by an ad agency sven.

>Gen Z is massively more right wing
No it isn't, you idiot. Stop pretending you know shit about US politics and its demographics.

>but at the same time I don't want to deal with the trash food quality standards

>list of edible, tasty Swedish dishes
404 not found.

>Irrelevant, especially when the Democratic party won the popular vote by a large margin.
Given just how much strength they lost in Congress, state and local governments, and states flipping red that had been safe Democrat turf for 30 years, I would say they didn't win any kind of popular vote.

gen z is quite literally the CHI generation

>Gen Z is massively more right wing
"GenZ" is also the most shitskin generation we've had so far

Except they did win the popular vote, and you already saw how midterms will turn out with Alabama being a prime example. This nation is brown and the young people are liberals, Trump sealed the fate for the conservatives.

I don't see anything to indicate the Democrats are recovering any time soon. They have no direction, no message, no viable candidates at the national level, and no clue what they're doing.

I ate gator nuggets at gatorland. They were pretty good desu. Would eat about once every decade.

Pay no heed to him. He thinks Hillary "won" the election because she got a plurality of popular votes due to NYC and LA, never mind the massive losses you mentioned there.

>18 year olds do vote, you dumbfuck. Millennials are by far more liberal than conservative, and the fact that America is now a brown country is icing on the cake. Conservatives are going to have to change to the new population numbers or never win an election again.

Liberals have literally been saying "we're one election from being unstoppable" since at least the 1970s.

Eh, Doug Jones won in Alabama by nature of his opponent, nothing more. It's like when Scott Brown won a special election for U.S. Senate in Massachusetts (after Ted Kennedy died) during Obama's first year in the White House, everyone knew it was anomaly, and sure enough he was thrown out on his ass by Elizabeth Warren a few years later. Doug Jones won a whole half Senate term, and Alabama is going to be giving him his pink slip come 2020, he'll never win a full U.S. Senate term to call his own.

>Democrats lose Pennsylvania for first time since the 1980s
>Democrats lose Michigan for first time since the 1980s
>Democrats lose Wisconsin for first time since the 1980s

B-but look, we were 0.2% closer in Texas!

I'll trade a blue Texas for a reddening Rust Belt of Ohio, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin.

Worst state I've ever lived in, and that's after accounting for my taste in climate. Yeah, the climate is absolutely trash, but I hated having to deal with hurricane season. Year-round, it's always tourist season, so nobody on the road ever knows where the fuck they're going. Everybody acts like an assfuck because they don't live there and think because they're on vacation they can "cut loose." Locals are either shitskin illegal immigrants or old entitled fucks who retired down there because the cold makes their delicate bones ache. Their education system is a joke, their government is utterly incompetent, and housing sucks. The only nice things about Florida are the Keys, NASA, and the military bases. If you count Disney World, that's a plus too, but it's kinda like calling Rome nice because Vatican City is there. Disney might as well be its own separate entity within Orlando.

at this point, if that's the case then no one will win a majority in 2020
the southwest which has been spic'd will vote blue
the rust belt which unfortunately is unfixable will go red
florida might go blue due to puerto ricans

instead, I wonder if we'll see the end of the 2 party system in the coming years

>Liberals have literally been saying
Post the links, I want to see them literally say it.

Texas isn't flipping any time soon because the current Democrat platform has nothing to offer this state. It might speak to rich hipsters in Seattle who think gay wedding cake and global warming are the most important issues in the world, but that's about it.

He's the most ideologically Conservative Democrat in the Senate, and is only a few steps away from Susan Collins (R-Maine; a pretty moderate Republican) in ideology. He was also the former Governor of that State, and always threatens to leave the Democratic party and other shit as publicity stunts to win over the rubes.

>It might speak to rich hipsters in Seattle who

So actual people with money, culture, and education as opposed to obese redneck trash who think gay people are condemned to eternal torment because some old fairy tale book said so?

Florida is BASED

No you don't, you want to pretend liberals haven't been claiming they're "inevitable" for literally my entire life by asking for a fucking link.

The current Governor of Texas received 44% of the Latino vote (a majority of the male Latino vote) too. Texas Latinos aren't Democrat Party drones like California Latinos.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH holy fuck, you're pathetic.

>So actual people with money, culture, and education as opposed to obese redneck trash who think gay people are condemned to eternal torment because some old fairy tale book said so?

t. faggot

You sound like a real pleasant person to be around.

it is both

American leftists do do that a lot, so much so that even SNL mocked their tendency to do so (0:49):

youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc

I love when Americans attack each other because of their two faggot parties

Politics is not a fucking team sport

>remember when cancer was good?
No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_political_parties_in_Germany

And how many of these don't lie to the voter and take your money? :^)

At least you get something in return for it, which is a lot of Muslims.

>Remember when Sup Forums was good and the memes were about Carl the Cuck, Banshee something and Aids Skrillex?

A) Sup Forums was never, ever even close to resembling "good" by literally every metric
B) Even assuming that Sup Forums had ever been good, r/the_donald cancer time would be the opposite of good as well.

It literally is, but there's more at steak than just "winning". If the wrong team wins it could potentially destroy the western world, thankfully the good guys are winning and BTFO the globalist elites

Not nearly as pathetic as that cringe-inducing "hahaha."

so what states go blue and what states go red in '18 and '20?
I suspect:
arizona, nevada go blue
indiana, misery, and michigan go red
utah goes mormon

tossups:
florida
texas because ted cruz
ohio
why is montana blue?

no you newfag, classic Sup Forums was 2012-2014 when everyone was just having fun in being the political Sup Forums
then it got serious and it stopped being funny and enjoyable shitposting and discussion

>Florida is one of the most conservative states in the union
It's been a swing state for 30 years shit for brains.

What the fuck is it with Republishits and just believing whatever they feel like? This is probably the 20th blatantly incorrect post I've read across many boards in the last half hour and I feel I have to ask: I mean no offense, but is it the reading part you have trouble with, or is it the possibility of encountering anything that might challenge your beliefs? Knowledge is literally 2 clicks away sonny boy :)

Texas going blue signals the end of the Republican party

Classic Sup Forums was the Zim Zam trial.

NV is already a blue state and AZ doesn't have any realistic chance of flipping.

>arizona, go blue
>tossups: texas

The Senate map for Democrats in 2018 is fucking ugly. Democrats will have to defend 25 Senate seats in 2018, many in states Trump won, whereas Republicans only have to defend eight seats, and seven of those eight are in pretty red states.

All the hype, and there's a good chance the GOP is going to have a bigger Senate majority to confirm Trump's judicial picks come 2019.

I'm still glad I wasn't born in America, I don't wanna be assaulted by strangers for having a "wrong opinion"
I always though Americans were laid-back people, but the last elections have shown me how aggressive and irrational you are.

oh, but it was never supposed to be good to liberals or leftists

it's why you generally avoid talking politics irl. thought it would be the same in Germany

>I don't wanna be assaulted by strangers for having a "wrong opinion"

Antifa fags don't exist in Germany?

>muh mocking
Just post the actual links to them saying it.

well, fortunately for me I don't live in the internet

>germ
>dont wanna be assaulted by strangers for having a "wrong opinion"
>how aggressive and irrational you are

>I'm still glad I wasn't born in America, I don't wanna be assaulted by strangers for having a "wrong opinion"

youtube.com/watch?v=D8CWdLlayt4

>it’s another “Sup Forums is raided by /r/thedonald” episode