HARAMBE HACK IS A FALSE-FLAG TO HURT TRUMP

IM HERE TO BLOW THE WHISTLE ON THEIR PLAN

DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW, JUST SCREENCAP THIS SO WHEN IT COMES TRUE YOU CAN TRY TO LESSEN THE IMPACT ON TRUMP

tldr: Sony and HRC campaign planned to false-flag hack Harambe, suicide her, and then blame it on the online alt-right trump crowd thereby helping to ruin Trumps image and help Sony make up for all the lost shekels that they could have made if the movie had actually done well in the box office.

1) she is hacked in a falseflag and her nudes (yuck) shared
2) her friends find her """dead of sleeping pill overdose""" etc
3) 6 gorillian MSM articles blaming it on the evil online alt-right racist white Trump-voters
4) Just in time for Hillary to capitalize on it with her upcoming speech on the alt-right and its links to Trump
5) Trumps image ruined with both women and dindus
6) Media campaign to push people to buy the ghostbusters DVD as a way to get back at the racists who hacked her
7) HRC wins and Sony gets shekels

I can't reveal how I know but the HRC campaign and Sony planned it together, watch out!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE
youtube.com/watch?v=SGnIRV4bVy0
washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/08/24/leslie-joness-website-goes-offline-after-reportedly-being-hacked/
youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

digits never lie

bump

I don't believe you.

Man this is why no one takes us seriously
fuck off you dumb cuck.

Bumperooni

>harambe found dead, tranquiliser dart left in neck.

Oh yeah fuck I'm Cummings on mah boobiea

So the coon dies?

This aint that bad then.

Wow CTR thanks for correcting my cock

Straya common
Commonnnnn
You're a pretty big reason no one takes us seriously

you shitters are insane
and, let's be honest here, fucking children for going behind the poor woman

>Leaf

Someone should warn her.

OP is right, this kind of trolling style doesn't match our MO, though it is made to look like us.

This gorilla-women literally did nothing wrong, she even spoke out against all politically correct nonsense going on in our society.... she does not deserve this treatment.

She's a clone, likely on some military base -- with restricted means of contacting the outside world, so she'll never get the message.

if this portchmonkey an heros it's no ones fault but her own and no amount of shilling can tie that to trump or to us. completely illogical.

This is...actually plausable

Post all of this online and make it viral. It may make people sound like they're tinfoil hatters, but it does rob Hillary and (((media))) a way to jew the public because of the exposure. If they did try it, it will confirm the info disseminated and it would greatly damage both Hillary, (((media))), and the (((Left))) in an irreparable way. It will confirm everything that people have heard about Hillary - that she will kill.
>to push anti-gun and anti-free speech legislation
>to push pro-globalist policies
>to eliminate political enemies/opposition and any threats to her plans
>by sacrificing their own to push any listed above

And even if it's not real, it will still do some damage to Hillary and (((Sony))). Repeat a lie a thousand times and it becomes truth.

It may also drive more blacks to oppose the (((Left))), thinking that the (((Left))) are just sacrificing blacks like they're nothing to push agenda. It doesn't matter if they don't vote for Trump, so long as they don't vote for Hillary and the (((Left))).

Sony are japs, therefore your entire CTR theory just goes down the drain.

eh she tweeted a bunch of anti-white shit in the last few years

yep, plain as day for those who want to see it. The Jews don't care about this black woman, they made her career and now that she's outlived her usefulness she's thrown into chains with the rest of the goyim.

Bump for plausability

this doesn't make any sense
no one is really a feminist
no one likes the new ghostbusters

THREAD
T H E M E
youtube.com/watch?v=E0EBOFL_VwE

Edit the Harambe part to her name (don't repeat because ABC agents), post this on sites the children frequent -- youtube fir example, and attach one of those shitty "post this comment on 10 other videos in an hour or your mother dies" chainmail messages to the end of it.
If it helps to motivate you, you should know that Sony's American branch has Jewish execs.

.... so they would risk getting busted murdering her??? really.. or did you mean she is part of it and she only almost dies?

damn this fucking niggress is uglier than my diarrhea on a sunday

this

at least misdirect blame towards reddit

fucking kek

Teal'c

is that a horse?

THE MADMAN DID IT

Underrated

Look at the Clinton body count, these people are professional killers they never get caught

It's bullshit...

... But I believe it.

DELET THIS

>Talks shit about white people
> Gets bleached

wow that plan is so sad it could be true

You mistake her for a weak minded white person, lol black women are strong it'll take more than nude pics on the Internet to push her to an hero.

If anything this will only raise her profile and get her more movie roles than if this did not happen.

so where is the real money in clones these days?

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!

>Sony are japs,

SONY = STANDARD OIL OF NEW YORK

it's a US company set up in Japan after world war II

her cunt is better than hope solo's

would smash

>take more than nude pics on the Internet to push her to an hero.

yeah but not her choice, they kill her and call it suicide, happens all the time

so sick of corruption and cheating. i want chaos

Check these, think it isn't plausible

> at least misdirect blame towards reddit

Or Milo.

>I can't reveal how I know but
It's ok... You can say it bro

>brainfart

They're mainly used for social engineering purposes, so there's that.

HOLY TENGEN TOPPA MEGA KEK!!! WE NEED TO PUT THE BLAME ON PLEBBIT. WE'D BE KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE.

my reaction:
youtube.com/watch?v=SGnIRV4bVy0

Milo is a useful idiot, lets not kill his reputation

H ol y tinfoil hat

OY VEY DELET THIS

>Lauren Southern follows

ONE OF US?

washingtonpost.com/news/the-intersect/wp/2016/08/24/leslie-joness-website-goes-offline-after-reportedly-being-hacked/

I noticed some of her shooped tweets somewhere I shouldn't see them. It's getting interesting.

Jim is so cringe. Christ almighty.

GAMERGATE WAS JUST A TEST

Even Milo's boyfriend is disgusted at this hack.
He expected this behavior from vindictive SJWs, not Trump supporters.
She may be stupid but she really doesn't deserve this humiliation.

If same digits I believe.

Everything but #2 is spot on. Helps her career just like the twitter fiasco, and helps further the agenda toward a neutered and censored internet.

youtube.com/watch?v=juFZh92MUOY

She looks eerily similar to LJ. Really makes you think, huh?

why has nobody posted the leaked images?

bump

They've been posted in at least three other threads. Trust me, you dodged a bullet famalam.

LMFAO

don't want to see it

WHY IS THERE EVEN NOODS?!?!?

THE FUGG IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?!?!?!

IT SHOULD BE OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS STAGED!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHH

That is disgusting. Just one day before. This is 100 pro a false flag!

page 1 of the philosopher's guide to the internet age: do not, for love of god and all things holy, send nude images including your face on any digital medium.

mods are fine with these threads btw. hmm

Really makes you think huh nigger?

Report any posts of her here. There are other places to find them, don't take their bait.

this pic is amusing in some way

Does she have on a fucking black chef hat?

bullshit, source?

that's only if you don't want them to be seen

I did it in high school knowing they would leak and girls started flirting with me because they saw me in a sexual way.

What was seen cannot be unseen.

>seriously
>meme central

uhh bro, bro.

So this is why ctr shills were a little less prominent on Sup Forums last few days, they were prepping their shills for this

Well then #RIPLESLIEJONES needs to happen before harambe does.

oh my god I just saw it too, confirmed this is a huge set up and it might happen tomorrow.

> black beauty and worth

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS !

Some people can't take a joke... I guess thats why they work at buzzfeed.

wot

Let her die, it didn't help when the sacrificed Jo Cox. Fuck em.

No nudity on this board, enjoy the vaca idiot.

KEK

te-alc is a great actor desu

Fucking censor that shit

ISIS videos aren't even half this fucking cruel