Is the quality of meat here as good as it is in Japan?

Is the quality of meat here as good as it is in Japan?

Other urls found in this thread:

onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/beef-production-is-killing-the-amazon-rainforest/
youtube.com/watch?v=KLHB7LZ97oQ
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/07/11/brazilian-beef-scandal.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR better

latam unironically has the beast meats in the world aside from some eclectic american meats

Yes, stuff your face with it and choke

It's so good that your government and Europe's government has to pass laws against it

for some reason latin americans believe their meat is top grade, when the facts speak against it

Depends on what meat, pork yes, we export to Japan, beef no, we use FDA standards for export which is considered shit in Japan.

There's been well known issues with the quality of Argentine and Brazilian exports, we are unironically negotiating a "joint" standard (lowering ours) so we can trade with them and this is in Mexico where meat laced with steroids is a thing.

Perú will try their best!

we export lots of bovine meet and also more south American meat is sold to top grade restaurants than Japanese meat

the fact that we use FDA regulations doesn't mean that latin american meat is inherently bad or worse than japanese meat, it only dictaminates which meats can enter the japanese market

>brazilian and argentine meats
yes their meat is top notch but aside from them most south american countries got strong bovine tradition too

Cows here are fed with pasture.

>we
you're not mexican?

>sneak "Quebec is Latin America" thread

Thank you.

>top grade restaurants
A michelin starred restaurant in the US or Europe isn't going to serve South American steaks and your churrasquerias are basically a gimmick to sell cuts which otherwise have low commercial value.

>bovine traditions
We all have those, even India has theirs, that has little bearing on the quality of beef, we no longer live in the era of cattle free roaming in the pampas and while I'm sure you must produce some form of free range organic stuff it isn't going to be prefered to the locally produced equivalent in the US or Europe, much less reach the prizes of Japanese wagyu, let alone kobe. People pay a premium for the good stuff and the quality of Japanese cattle is hard to beat.

The US produces a lot of beef, Mexican standards for primo stuff have gone up considerably on just trying to compete with their dumping cheap meat on us and still we can hardly compete.

Its the best meat in the word. The big difference is that cattle here is grassfed.

>as good as it is in Japan?

I hate you weebs that always pretend everything in Japan is so magical and amazing.

meat in japan is top notch

?

Japanese steak is supposed to be the best in the world yet i highly doubt this is what the average Tojo eats on a daily basis.

Probably not as much as you think but that aside international consumers of prime products have good reasons to avoid South American steaks
onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/beef-production-is-killing-the-amazon-rainforest/

It has nothing to do with anime or being a weeb, if you can't objectively acknowledge Japan produces high quality beef you know shit on the subject
youtube.com/watch?v=KLHB7LZ97oQ

>Grass, E. coli and riboflavin

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2017/07/11/brazilian-beef-scandal.aspx

>meat laced with steroids is a thing.
why does that happen?

Money. More mass, more money.

It's good for your health goyim.

Meanwhile your farmers just get butthurt and riot because of our superior agriculture.

Paraguayan meat is the best in South America

What?

That may be, the fact remains they have very high standards for imports

This desu

Burning down rainforest isn't superior anything

>waah Brazil stop using your resources
>think of the environment and muh children

Fuck off Mexicunt.

Terrible article, he sums toguether very different topics. The PF investigation against corruption on the chicken industry has nothing to do with the us ban on brazilian meat. The second one was a nationalist/protectionist policy led by local farm lobby.

Here production is separeted by state. Most/all export is from the southern states. That happens because most importers only accept europen cattle (angus, hereford, charoles, etc) that can only survive in "cold" climate, that means: no amazon.

Dumb faggot.
Keep eating rotten cebu.

>Its the best meat in the word.

Chile here, your meat is rotten garbage, brazillians are corrupt and uncapable of having standards.

I’d guess it’s something alone the lines of:
Japan has higher quality meat at the top, but Brazil/Argentina have better meat on average.

I buy my meat from the local National Agrarian University and can confirm is god tier.

>eating meat
ew

It is

I don't know why faggot ITT are lumping together rotten (non-cow) brazilian meat with superior prime quality bovine CARNE from Argentina and Uruguay raised in the golden pastures of Rio de la Plata and cooked to perfection in our legendary ASADOS.

>peruvian meat

*Defrosted from frozen solid cuts from low value portions of cattle

Ají de gallina

Well it's better here but then again we do have the best meat in the world

>b-b-but muh 20814 dorrar cut
We have that shit too and it's just what it is, an expensive cut.

And by here I meant Uruguay of course, not the other shitholes in this place.

Argentinian meat is god tier

wagyu beef(australia)

Holy shit, this is the same people who get buttblasted about our food being way more popular than their somali-tier garbage. I wonder why...