Finnish "people"

>finnish "people"

The large head is used to contain more brain matter than your average brainlet humanoid :^)

She must have a very high IQ.

WTF she looks like me

She is South African. Finns don't have such horseshaped heads and big eyes btw. Always look at the eyes closely and if they seem too big not a Finn.

Is she balding?

i've never found big foreheads unattractive

Butifel Corded speciman. It's not like Alpinid subhumans known as Shiterlanders would understand this.

are beautiful

Why do Northern Europeans have slooped foreheads? It's like they're aliens.

Looks like her brain is swelling, she is probably going to die. Poor girl.

Perfect for balding

>potato nose
>chubby cheekbones/high cheekbones
Yeah she is finnish

>that
>potato nose

Chubby cheeks*

Just saying, if she was never wrongly presented as a Finn she would look normal to you. Your mind is programmed by Swedes to see Finns as subhumans and you should feel bad.

How much rent does her roommate pay for living in her head?

The fact that you can tell she has a large cranium fit for a large brain makes her very attractive.

before coming to Sup Forums and Sup Forums I always assumed that Finns were basically blonde haired and blue eyed chinks.

Slightly upturned and wideish nose tip

You were never a normie

user.. that's called pig nose and most prominently found in the country where they fuck pigs aka shitmark
potato nose is what our heimoveljet from the ural areas have

Which is certainly true, but it’s also true for many other ethnic groups, especially Russians

why are fins ugly, but estonians not?

>hur dur we are ugly inbred retards, but the others are too
whatabout

It’s potato nose. OP’s girl has almost negroid tier nose

Estonians are ugly on the inside hence why they like Sweden so much

wtf man

before coming to Sup Forums i thought that we finns were just ugly looking swedes and now i think all nordicks are equally ugly and not just us

Why not just say you aleays found them attractive?

it's the inbreeding. they look like fucking mutants to us

But they do. Estonians love Swedes and hate Finns with passion.

They also think they are predominantly Danish and German when it comes to their genetics.

wrong finns are ugly, the rest of nordics not

>estonians are not inbred
>they like Sweden
>fingolians are inbred
>they don't like Sweden
very interesting results.

>Estonians love Swedes and hate Finns with passion.
stop the cycle now veli. you know we love you more than anyone in europe

looks Swedish to me

Is the balding pattern linked to vitamin d defficiency somewhat?

Estonia got enriched by Vikangz, G*rman Crusaders and Hansa merchants

who is that

Nordic male is looks like real male but nordic female looks like male too
Nordic male is more attractive than girls

I AM MUSTARD REIC

What's a good example of a potato nose?

Maybe 1 or 2 of these doesn’t have a negroid nose

Exception makes the rule, however

that pic is supposed to prove my claim, retard
ofc he is not finnish

look at russian noses from st. piter and maskau region. you will see. it's fleshy and large in the tip

please don't say that you fell for the aryan memes and believe that all swedes look like some hallstatt nordid sexgods

But they do? It's only the sami admixed ones who don't.

But we do user...

Estonians hate you because you're finnish police are trying to fuck over hardworking Estonian strawberry merchants.

One time years ago I posted something on /balt/ about Estonia and an Estonian visiting Netherlands got absolutely furious and started raging at me for Finns attacking "their" white brothers in Sweden. He then went on to explain how Dutch look like godly beings.

post the worse picture
that picture is to good to be from finland
cant handle the truth, my boy?

literally nothing wrong with anything you typed

>went on to explain how Dutch look like godly beings.
so you met a swede in NL. did it also meme you about how they invented finlan and estonia?

if that was true, then sweden would be full of models and their women wouldn't dream of med men

Evidently not. You always suck Sweden’s dick whenever these threads pop up, but then again everyone but Finns slurp their cock so I don’t know

Maybe you are not enemies? Who knows

>You always suck Sweden’s dick whenever these threads pop up
mida vittu? ei

you have been taking some autist memelorde too serious

>their women wouldn't dream of med men
dont project your fetish user

why do finnns have inferiority complex over estonia and sweden
lmao

>t. i have never visited any nordic country
Swedes might be more handsome than Finns on average, but most Swedes are still below average looking

He spoke Estonian.
I think he was just some very disturbed and mentally unhinged guy but his breakdown revealed a lot about Estonian identity. You desperately want to be associated with people you're not related to while sweeping under the rug Finns, AIDS Russians in Narva and even Balts.

>

lately they've been getting more and more spiteful, god knows why

Literally everyone is against us 100% of the time, including our one and only alleged brother nation Estonia.

We’re alone in this world.

boris its time to back to pidorburg

Finns have sloping foreheads user, don't be retarded

The amount of shit flinging, holy shit.

Why are you crying? Many nations are alone in this world with no brothers or supporters. Look at Albania.

You are the virgin here user. You actually believe in the "le aryan" memes while you jerk off to pictures of Swedish men

I don't need to be an AIDS Russian to be able to put 2 and 2 together. AIDS Russians are some mix of Slavic and Finnic peoples and Estonians have absolutely everything to do with them and absolutely nothing to do with Swedes and Dutch. I'm sure Estonians could find many pretty crackwhores in Narva if they think Finns are too ugly.

>it's another finland thread that devolves into a sweden thread
i've seen this episode at least 30457 times before

your delusions need some medical attention. kutsuu lääkäri

maybe here becuase you act like a turbo satirized version of a gay snowflake online. no one irl does this

their inferiority complex always comes crawling out

>You actually believe in the "le aryan" memes while you jerk off to pictures of Swedish men
No i believe that swedes are simply better looking people by miles on averag than finns
only a russian would be intersted into divide and coonquer between estonia and finland

Only a head that large could build something as great and grand as the ancient finnish empire

But she's south african

oh.. so now i get it.. you're literally too self conscious to admit your people on average are troglodyte tier ugly? but user. that's only the surface. you're butifel inside

I just hate hypocrisy. Estonians tell Finns to stop saying mean things about Swedes meanwhile their actual biological kinfolk of AIDS Russians get a harder bashing and hate from them. Estonians have identical temperament, personalities and capabilities as AIDS Russians.

>god knows why

We’re getting so much shit from every direction with no apparent reason that it’s insane. You know, over time it makes you feel utterly worthless. We’ve given this board some nice things but all we get is mere hatred. Just pure hate from everywhere.

Yeah finns are ugly and deformed so what?

favorite monster!

>Thom Yorke second on the top row.

become gay

because they don't mean the same thing

Why let it get to you? Swedes couldnt post without getting some sweden yes shit thrown their way before

all nordoids are ugly. meds are the masterrace

Yup I think we can all agree with this. Now move on and start planning our genocide or something. You can’t just point out something and leave it there you know, you have to start killing us.

post feet.

Yeah we get it the fix is for every single Finn to mix with a Russian/Ukrainian. We could be exactly like you in every way.

everything was going just fine and then that kr*T arrived and took a dump in this thread

i'd go for latvians tbf, our closest genetic relative. they are also the 4th tallest nation in the world after us not like you manlets and their women are actually fucking qt and smart not like your bookworm goblinos

According to this we’re taller than you but hey maybe it’s fake then after all

I think we’re like 164 on average desu

pffttt...

>not that any of you sub 300 iq brainlets would understand

that's it. ferries won't travel between finland and estonia anymore

I’m 152cm and tower most of the people here

I once saw an Estonian demi-God who was like 210cm and surrounded by Finnish servants and bookworm goblinos. He must’ve impregnated at least 40 women during his stay

test

estonia's GDP prediction for 2019 will be -20%, because finns won't buy your booze anymore. have fun