What would happen in the US if either candidate gets elected?

Time for some opinions.

We all know that it concerns pretty much the entire world, who gets elected in a few months.

What I would like to know if what do you think would happen in the 8 years of either Trump or Shillary.

Ill start:

Trump:

>Trump gets elected
>gets blocked not only by Democrats, but also by backstabbing Republicans at every turn
>gets blamed for everything ever happening
>does some good after finally the world has accepted that the people have spoken
>long term gets more and more support for his isolationist policies
>gets rid of Obamacare
>no wars

Hillary:

>continues Bush's taxbreaks for the rich
>no free education
>gives alot of incentives and contracts to all her "backers"
>passes laws to enable wallstreet even more
>passes laws to criminalise "sexist hatespeec"
>quota quotas quotas
>insane matriarchal laws and practises
>does whatever Israel says
>pulls the Western world into the 3rd world war
>probably dies in her 7th year

GO!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hillary is Obama 2.0 which is essentially neo-con Bush 3.0

Nothing will change.

>it's another Republican policies favor the poor more than Democrat policies episode

Hillary:
>nothing changes
>America continues to slide into globalism
>wealth inequality continues to grow
>corruption increases

Trump:
>global elite try to punish America with economic problems
>globalism is at least halted if not reversed for a time
>corruption is cut down because Trump has been attacked by all these assholes for years now and he doesn't owe them a thing

That's basically it. Gays won't be slaughtered in the streets and Dems can't do anything more to hurt 2A rights.

You cant read apparently and your stale Sup Forums meme is pathetic.

>Continues tax breaks for the rich
That's actually Trump's policy, Hillary Clinton tax policy actually works against the rich, did you even bother reading them?

>passes laws to enable wallstreet even more
Sure, she would do it, not a fucking billionaire that was born with a spoon of gold in his mouth.

>does whatever Israel says
Both candidates are extremely pro-israel, it's invalid to have this on her and not on trump.

>Probably dies
She is actually 2 years younger than Trump.

>8 years of either garbage

Also third-party exists

Really depends on Hillarys vice president, at this point she is just in for the presidential pension to support her upcoming life as a vegetable.

>trump
>cut corruption.

Gee, it's as if you are clueless about who you plan to vote for. here is a short history lesson about him:

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

> Said he was a democrat

> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great secretary of state only 3 years ago

> Flip flopped positions on isis

> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe

>Said he might nuke isis

>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made

> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise

>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

I always find it funny when Democucks aren't going to win an election they resort to the age old "neither candidate matters" rhetoric. Really sore losers

>That's actually Trump's policy, Hillary Clinton tax policy actually works against the rich, did you even bother reading them?

What politicians promise and what they do are one and the same right? Also, didnt Obama also promise to increases taxes for the rich, but was forced to continue the same policy set by Bush?

>Sure, she would do it, not a fucking billionaire that was born with a spoon of gold in his mouth.

So youre saying that since he is a billionaire, he wants to give his fellow billionairse tax breaks?

Interesting...

>Both candidates are extremely pro-israel, it's invalid to have this on her and not on trump.

Trump less so, since Bibi called him a maniac.

>She is actually 2 years younger than Trump.

So by that "logic" a 50 year old man with cancer is healthier than a 52 year old man without cancer?

Literally kill yourself you disgusting...

>He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise
>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage
>Said he might nuke isis

Sounds good to me.

>voting for Gary "Carbon Fee" Johnson in the current year

Actually what will happen

Trump:
>riot in portland or some other high black/anarchist influenced city
>organizes a new trade deal with china and some other country
>more funding to middle eastern wars
>puts forward some shitty new policy to do with internet spying
>initiates plans to set up a larger fence on some areas of the mexican border

Hillary:
>"free" loans for college
>more funding to middle eastern wars
>puts forward some shitty new policy to do with internet spying
>increases refugee intake

If Trump has the popular support (nobody likes Shillary), Congress won't do shit because the faggy politicos will worry about their re-election

Well I've got some stuff that will sound great to you!

>Denying science
>Denying harmless gay rights
>talking about nukes like regular bombs

If you think any of this are good, you perfectly fit the stereotype of trump supporters being stupid

user, Trump promises also worth nothing, as he is even a bigger liar than Hillary:

Also about Trump and Israel, Bibi favors trump over Clinton because it fits his own interests better, FYI

I like Hillary user.
I think that even though she is a liar, she is mostly a good person.

Stop shilling please.

Try this, too, brothers,

>kike flag
That said, I've already heard all that nonsense from the MSM and I wasn't impressed. Whoa man, he's got like lawsuits and shit! And he settled a case out of court, like almost all cases are! Ooga booga!

>Trump
>minor changes to the economy will most likely get blocked a lot
>Hillary
>assuming she gets control of house and senate
>begins another war with Syria
>Russia gets involved and WW3 begins
>we lose because EU collapses down the road

I like borders and hate domestic terrorism though

I'm not "shilling" im merely being honest about my political opinions and positions.

If you are going to spout stupid shit use a proxy you moron. Nobody gives a fuck what jews want.

I hope CTR takes from you a pay cut for being such a half-assed shill. Nice proxy too.

surveys more dems than republicans dems makes a poll dems lead in polls im fucking shocked soundsgoodman have fun with that

Great

Another thread about to be derailed because retards can't resist responding to trolls

Thanks reddit

Mohammed pls stop posting while you are inside Israel, go back to Palestine to do that.

Lmao.

>Begins another war in syria
She did not "begin" the current war in syria to begin with. the first weapons sent to rebels in syria only happened in september 2013, that was WAY after the war in syria already started.

>ww3 with russia
LAUGHED MY ASS OFF.
The US and Russia had much. much, MUCH more tense times before and it did not end up in a war.

Those claims are a complete non-sense

They survey the general population of the US, and more people in the US are democrats, not republican. if you would survey 50% dem 50% republican, this would give results that are unfairly biased for the republicans and wont represent the actual situation

>Wahh! he posts facts against the candidate i support, so i will shut my ears and call him a troll :)

Hege, what build are you going to play in atlas of worlds?

>I like Hillary user.
>I think that even though she is a liar, she is mostly a good person.

Same here :^)

>Trump
>At first all politicians are against him
>Forms allies with Russia
>Holy shit the absolute madman did it
>Every other nation sees this
>Every other nation quietly falls in line starting with China because they know the combined might of Russia and America can btfo of the rest of the world
>SJW Americans protesting because they have not one fucking thing to do with their empty lives and they have never experienced hardships ever
>Lawn enforcement is given the go ahead to beat the fuck out of them
>Politicians start answering with "Yes sir President Trump Sir."
>A golden age dawns over the world on a while
>Policies are put in place to preserve the golden age
>Clean, high yield, renewable energy is released because of a trump loyal scientist
>Mankind starts exploring the solar systems within 100 years

>Hillary
>Every single SJW fantasy shitpost about white males being castrated, kept as cuck slaves, deshequeenata officer beating the fuck out of them just for addressing someone as him/her and the collapse of the western world because throughout history female leaders always wage more, bloody wars than male leaders.

Try quad decoy totem hierophant :^)

I was not joking.

The girl literally dedicated her life to charity even before her political career. she used to work in helping disabled children, as well as incarnated teens and their families.

She made a far larger contribution to society than anyone in this thread ever did, that's for sure

You are deluded as fuck.

remember all the mistakes trump had during his campaign? someone who makes so many mistakes during a campaign, despite being sorrounded with advisors, is also going to make terrible mistakes in his presidency.

Gary "Controlled Opposition" Johnson

>Parotting memes
The states decide faggot.

>Trump - Deep state elites keep running things. Business as usual.
>Hillary - Deep state elites keep running things. Business as usual.

Like they say in China: The mud in the river is different every day. In other words, the mud comes and the mud goes, but it's still mud.

>You are deluded as fuck.
Yes, and? Let me enjoy my delusions. You don't see me shitting all over your posts.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

Elites hate one kind of mud WAY more than the other.

So much so that even normalfags are starting to notice the bias.

>Gary "I spent $30k on memes and all I got was a shirt" Johnson

A jew shilling for Hillary, absolutely hilarious. Be any more obvious in your attempted genocide of the aryan race will you? And to all Americans, if you vote for Hillary you'll just end up being the new Sweden. She's quite proficient at keeping niggers in the ghetto though, I'll give her that. Just in case any blackanons thought about voting for her here.

Does anyone have a list of the phytopharmakons that filtermans roidbuff contains? I'm really curious about the ingredients.

You must be completely paranoid now that your subversion tactics stopped working.

>complete nonsense

Yeah cause I'm sure kikes want to put a halt on immigration.

Retard.

Go back to your cave.

Thank you for Correcting the Record :)

Yeah, you're right. Under Trump, there is some hope of taking the country back from the bastards. Under Hillary, there is no hope of this.

>I was not joking.

Neither am I, I'm a lefty and I think she's the MUCH better choice :^)

>genocide of the aryan race

There are people who unironically believe this is a thing lmao

REFUGEES WELCOME right Germany?

Is that to Konami?

Of course, I consider it the duty of the strong to help the weak :^)

Those bearded rapists sure seem weak :^) your bait is weak Hans, go prep the bull.

Look at all the "democratic" cities. Especially the poor (black) areas. Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore; how are they doing?

I don't think rapists are in need of protection :^)

>The US and Russia had much. much, MUCH more tense times before and it did not end up in a war.
>Those claims are a complete non-sense
I know you're a shill posting bait, but Hillary voiced support in establishing a no fly zone in Syria. Do you know what that means? That means shooting down Russian aircraft. That's a declaration of war.

Trump wins the west buys itself a few more decades

Hillary wins we will have civil war before she leaves office

>I know you're a shill posting bait, but Hillary voiced support in establishing a no fly zone in Syria. Do you know what that means? That means shooting down Russian aircraft.

You'd think the Russians would have gotten used to having their aircraft shot down by now :^)

Trump:
America will be great

Hillary:
Chaos. A gaping pit that swallows us all.

Trump knows how business works, when he says he will create jobs it's actually reassuring. He could potentially turn the US into one of the richest nations. The US has the potential to export as much as China, but Democrats want to be cucked by other countries and most republicans are more traditional so they go by an old formula. Trump has the potential to change the nation for the better and Hillary is going to keep it the same or make it worse.

>Trump knows how business works

lmao

Trump gets cocked-blocked by congress at every turn for not being part of the establishment, and media has a nonstop field-day. But he still manages to provoke actual discussion on policies and issues the US government has long-time ignored.

This helps shift the political climate in the US to examining it's own national standards and policies, and take a step back from trying to control international affairs, forcing European countries to take a more direct approach to the middle east and dealings with one another.

_

Hillary provokes escalations with Russia and China, giving her cause to censor the internet and strip away privacies of US citizens as a means to police all thoughts and opinions.

Follows Germany's examples, and makes "hate speech" illegal in a vague definition, allowing them to harass and strong-arm the opposition in silence.

With the US being their proxy army, the EU continues to strip away the individual rights of their "country-states," using the imported immigrants w/ government "handsouts" to leverage votes in their favor against actual citizens, to justify their actions and maintain an illusion of democracy.

The lower-classes get more diluted and divided with "identity" politics. Despite so-called claims of equality, different groups continue to get preferential treatments compared to others as an indirect way to keep them voting in favor of the establishment and against one another.

tl;dr Some are more equal than others, but divide and conquer remains the name of the game.

Trump has never been bankrupt, spreading lies doesn't help your cause

Trump won't cause wars? lol. Probably less than Hillary though.

Bankruptcy is actually a pretty good business move. I don't expect you to understand though.