Has there ever been a director more redpilled than stanley kubrick?

has there ever been a director more redpilled than stanley kubrick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0sUIxXCCFWw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick's_unrealized_projects#Aryan_Papers
youtube.com/watch?v=-tyq8K-VvDA
youtube.com/watch?v=nJiDSbbfk8U
youtu.be/UoDKg8nHI1U?t=8m22s
youtube.com/watch?v=aB-AUTGqUCU
youtube.com/watch?v=iZGLigsqnEY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The toy store scene is them giving their daughter away :^)

Yes.

Mel Gibson, David Lynch, Werner Herzog. None of which are Merchants like the Kube.

w-what?

yea, obviously the old man that the daughter is near in the toy store was also at zeigler's party, implying that the daughter will be a sex slave of the cult, just like the mother.

Also, look at what Nicole Kidman's dad used to do.
Kubrick knew.

Mel Gibson is truly a godsend to this world

i know none of this,
explain ples

What did her dad do?

No

Ah.........ok!

Kubrick being a cheap merchant, recycling extras = a massive plot point not mentioned in the main narrative or script. BS.

Nolan.

Kubrick hated jews and understood why Hitler did what he did. REDPILLED.

>Kubrick being a cheap merchant
>not mentioned in the main narrative or script

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=0sUIxXCCFWw

Huh? Do some basic research on Kubrick and the Aryan Papers.

If The Shining is so great why is it that I loved the book when I was a kid and thought the film was corny dull trash?

Stephen King thought it sucked, too.

Yes, you just don't know Polish nor Russian and their movies were never translated to English.

Source of the quote?

examples?

King directed his own version of the Shining, you should check it out.

>caring about what stephen king thinks
>fucking ever
ELL OH ELL

>Stephen King

Kubrick is an egotistical cunt I guess?

>Stephen King thought it sucked, too.
Slight understatement lol

Here's the fuck you Kubrick sent to King, the car the family were written to be driving wrecked

It's like a "here's how much I'm going to honor the source material" scene

Wikipedia

this movie seems extremely degenerate, any tell me why I should watch this?

Even though Birth of a Nation was funded and, mostly, distributed by Jews, directed by a man who later apologized for his views, and brought back the Klan (a shitty redneck version of deutschland's reich), I'd say as far as 'murican movies go this one is mildly red pilled.

"The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed." -Kubrick.

That's still some blue pill shit tho.

"Schindler's List is about 600 people who dont."

He was red-pilled.

not only is he one of the most red pilled film makers ever, he is the greatest film maker ever that has ever lived. Every single one of his films has multiple and simultaneous layers of information encoded, and none of those layers have anything to do with the subject being presented. this is why Stephan King hated the Shining, he didn't understand that his story was simply the vehicle Kubrick chose to make a film about America slaughtering the savage indians, the holocaust and Kubricks confession that he faked the moon landing footage that was shown to the public.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick's_unrealized_projects#Aryan_Papers

He sought a Jewish cowriter for his Holocaust movie.

Red or blue?

JIDF shill, get outta here.

>Kubrick
>redpilled

Kubrick planned a movie about the holocaust.

He came to realize the truth at the end of his career.

He also said Hitler was right about almost everything.

kubrick had an IQ above 200. When Dr Strangelove came out there were many details in it that shocked high ranking military leaders because those details were never known to the public. Kubricks wife gave an interview and claimed that he was able to remote view things and that was part of the reason his films were able to show accurately things that no one should have been able to know.

>has there ever been a director more redpilled than stanley kubrick?
Fuck no

Y'all don't know what you're talking about

>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew. Raphael was further puzzled over Kubrick's cryptic praise for Hitler, unable to decide if Kubrick was jesting. Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List. After Raphael mentioned “Schindler’s List,” Kubrick replied: “Think that's about the Holocaust? That was about success, wasn't it? The Holocaust is about six million people who get killed. 'Schindler's List’ is about 600 who don’t." Kubrick's friend Steven Spielberg, the director of Schindler's List, disbelievingly responded that he "didn't recognize the voice of Stanley" in Raphael's interviews.

People jizz for the movie cuz of a 20 minute scene in a 2 1/2 hour movie and say "ILLUMINATI SATANIC BOHEMIAN GROVE CONFIRMED!!!1!!11!"

The actual moral of the movie is that all women are disloyal whores that you should never have complete faith in

and it never got made because in the coarse of his obsessive research on the holocaust he became redpilled.

YOUR MOM SHOULD STICK TO THE PILLS

a shining example of kubricks ability to make one film that has multiple simultaneous meanings.

he was the cleverest director, but he was pretty autistic. all his films seem so inhuman and unnatural.

contrast his work with that of tarkovsky, the most human director

youtube.com/watch?v=-tyq8K-VvDA

/x

>Stanley Kubrick's unrealized projects.
Ah so many masterpieces they never were

youtube.com/watch?v=nJiDSbbfk8U

Dr Strangelove is about toxic masculinity though. Nuclear shenanigans are just the background.

>Stephen King
>relevant

The film is 10x better than that hack's book.

so what?

another example of his ability to make a movie with multiple simultaneous meanings

I'm really upset that Kubrick died. He had at least another film left in him.

Wrong. His wife never cheated. Only had a dream and some thoughts.

He almost paid for sex twice with hookers and went to the 'House' and asked the girl to come with him for sex.

The vatnik getting it. E.W.S. was about sex and impotency.

Wait, eyes wide shut was his last movie, right? Do you think he was killed off for trying to out (((them?)))

youtu.be/UoDKg8nHI1U?t=8m22s

i guess we will never know
i'd want to see the unedited version of the movie

No, but (((Warner Brothers))) tried hard to change the film after he died. The Jew thing is incredibly low key and you'd have to be looking for it, otherwise it's just (((illuminati))).

youtube.com/watch?v=aB-AUTGqUCU

THIS ONE GOES DEEPER THAN THE JEWS

youtube.com/watch?v=iZGLigsqnEY

This is what the jews pray to

Kubrick was a jew though

Forget ews ITT people are saying he was getting ready to make a holocaust movie

I need to know as much as I can about the lack of Jews in eyes wide shut. Why did he do this? Was this really an extended metaphor for elite circles dabbling in pedophelia? If anyone has any evidence of stills of the movie please share.

Stanley Kubrick was the only respectable jewish director and by far the best american director ever. Barry Lyndon is his best film which have absolute zero traces of degenerate entarte kunst.

The reason why Eyes Wide Shut is every conspiracy theorist favorie movie is because Stanley Kubrick wanted to make fun of ((them)). It's essentially one of the best troll movies ever made, it will trick you into wanting to think that there is one great conspiracy. Sure it has some very subtle metaphors to something very morbid and sinister going on in real life but it's only there if you want to see it. People forget also that whole orgy scene takes place somewhere between 2 AM after 4 AM, it's not meant to be taken literally. The movie is about Tom Cruise questioning his manhood after that story about the naval officer. That whole orgy scene is a metaphor for a dark and obscure ((satanic-like)) force that challenges Toms and Nicole relationship in marriage.

A Jew who knew. He knew about Holocaust©, and the child sex trafficking, and the orgies, and was about to reveal it to the world.

Any information about what mansion the orgy took place is was?

Clockwork Orange was shit.

Othen then that, he directed entertaining moving pictures.

Y-you don't know anything about Kubrick, do you

>The film is 10x better than that hack's book.

No, it's not. It's corny. Even as a little kid I could see that. Danny's finger gestures. Olive Oil cast as the mother.

It's Hollywood tack being passed off as impressive, as usually.

The Satanic Jews possess themselves with Satan and his evil spirits/fallen angels, they're already born evil being the serpent seed of their father the Satan The Devil Rev. 12:7-9 Gen. 3:13-15. How unspeakably despicable that Canaan would steal Israel's national identity and pretend to be Judah and the House of Judah.

A jew who praised Hitler and said his vision of Mankind was closer to christianity.

>has there ever been a director more redpilled than stanley kubrick?
Yes Michael haneke and Gaspar noe.

>No, it's not. It's corny
Even if it was, it would still win by default because King's book is absolute garbage

>It's Hollywood tack being passed off as impressive, as usually.
>Hollywood
It was shot and produced in england, you twat

Rothschild mansion in Buckinghamshire.

It was based off of a real life party(s) of the Rothschilds.

It isn't even the Jews they are just a front for the Vatican to take the heat of themselves.

(((Warner Brother))) edited hard all the mention of jews i suppose

Spoopy

The orgy scene was made in a Rotschild mansion, and there is some mention about Rockefeller plaza in the dialoge somewhere in the film. Kubrick himself a jew was however friends with many jewish directors including Schlomo Spielberg-stien. The jewish connection is there intentionally for those who want to see it.

>by far the best american director ever.
>better than welles
>better than griffith
ayy lmao

>Barry Lyndon is his best film
Also, you actually have good taste tbqh

This. It was in the book by Arthur Schnitzlers "Traum novelle"

Kubrick was a jew who took great books and made them into shitty movies. He also liked to fuck young Tadzios.

The Vatican has no real influence anymore. Christianity in the West has been destroyed and replaced with Jewish Progressivism AKA Multiculturalism/Cultural Marxism. When the Jews and the Catholic Church meet, it's not the Jew kissing the Pope's boot.

>who took great books
Yeah, King is a great writer
please kill yourself

That was the point of catholicism (UNIVERSAL)

He simply used books as vehicles for his films.

That's a strawman. I never claimed King was a good writer, I claim The Shinning is a fantastic book and Kubrick did a terrible job.

Christianity in it's own time was progressive and multiculturalist.

>Michael haneke
oh fuck right off

Gaspar Noe is only good because of his filming style, he literally gets off on edgy rape scenes that are unnecessary wrong and boring

>Kubrick's friend Steven Spielberg, the director of Schindler's List, disbelievingly responded that he "didn't recognize the voice of Stanley" in Raphael's interviews

Why does the orgy taking place in the early hours (a period of occult significance I might add) equate to it not being literal?

Personally I took the point of the film to be about the limitations of the power of the elites; that it was mostly smoke and mirrors, and that the people are controlled not through legitimate threat but through fear. The bitch who saved him was in on it. They were never going to kill him or anything like that, but he's going to be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life because a couple of goons followed him a couple of times. He might even suspect as much, but he can never be sure, and that's enough. It's the same for all of us.

Then Stephen King shot his own version and it sucked lol.

Yes
Chris Noalan

>The Shinning is a fantastic book

I think stuff like the Jeffrey Epstein scandal indicate Kubrick was right. There is no longer any conspiracy.

"Epstein allegedly lent girls to powerful people to ingratiate himself with them and also to get possible blackmail information.[28]"

Ghislaine Maxwell would collect the underage sex slaves and Jeffrey Epstein would help traffick them to individuals like Prince Andrews.

The Jews basically collect sex slaves and then bribe high profile Anglos by using them. Stuff like that.