If Bill Clinton is so based why is his wife so shitty?

If Bill Clinton is so based why is his wife so shitty?

She was actually hot in the 90s

hillary is based too

Bill Clinton wasn't that bad President though, even if he signed NAFTA

>NAFTA
>Sub-prime mortgage lending
>economic warefare on black communities
>de-regulation of ..
you know what fuck it. Fuck you. Fuck pol. fuck the clintons. Fuck everyone Fuck everything

You too

>>NAFTA
>>Sub-prime mortgage lending
>>economic warefare on black communities
>>de-regulation of ..

It seemed everybody liked those things back when it was working.

Its almost like the economy is outside of any single actors control...

Any man who enjoys the saxophone is alright by me, to be honest.

As for his wife, I don't hate her, I just pity her. Overshadowed by her husband for decades, and she just seems like a totally empty shell. Like, she's just a mindless doll being posed and shoved in front of the world to achieve other people's goals.

Think what it must be like to be so devoid of genuine humanity. And poor Bill, he just wants to watch the world go by, get his todger pulled a couple more times and die in peace, but instead he's dragged round the country in front of noisy crowds, wondering who this dry, varicose gremlin is and why he has to keep kissing it on live TV.

she isn't shitty for what he wants.

he wants to fuck everything and anything, no regards to age or gender even. hildawg not only let's him put his dick where ever, but will actively harass and threaten anyone who tries to stop bill from his next dicaning.

I wonder if she was a musician too? Probably played the rusty trumpet if you know what I mean?

Bill Clinton literally said we need to become a multicultural society. What we are now was his vision for the world. The day before 9/11 he gave a talk titled "the ultimate wisdom of a border less world." He's a piece of shit you dumb gook.

It's an act.

>leaf
>we

BC isn't based, he's a pedophile and a banker's puppet.

Get the fuck out of here with your shit, Mexico.

Hillary is based.

Dementia is not a specific disease.
It's an overall term that describes a wide range of symptoms associated with a decline in memory or other thinking skills severe enough to reduce a person's ability to perform everyday activities.

Alzheimer's disease accounts for 60 to 80 percent of cases.

Vascular dementia, which occurs after a stroke, is the second most common dementia type.

But there are many other conditions that can cause symptoms of dementia, including some that are reversible, such as thyroid problems and vitamin deficiencies.

Dementia is often incorrectly referred to as "senility" or "senile dementia," which reflects the formerly widespread but incorrect belief that serious mental decline is a normal part of aging.

Hillary's mental decline is not normal.

read No One Left To Lie To by Christopher Hitchens

This, they are a disgusting couple, but they are perfect for each other. Hillary rode on Bill's coat tails to a career in politics while covering his ass.

>It seemed everybody liked those things back when it was working.

>if its good for me right now, it must be good! fuck long term expense

thats how we got into this whole mess.

Not normal

"Goofy" is new PC term for dementia

Expect more "goofy" outbreaks from Hillary

I hate the saxophone with a passion. Worst instrument ever.

>Bill Clinton
>based

This. Fuck that awful thing, it sounds so fucking horrible.