Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ep_35FTnYVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anglos.

Jews

anglos and jews, also germans

magyars

Germans

So now it's my fault that the others are inferior?

G*rman """"""""""people"""""""""" wouldn't let us.

G*rm*Noids

The Eternal Kraut

g*rmans and j*ws, born homewreckers

Because being white is antisemitic.

The arrival of Germany so badly fucked up the balance of power in Europe that it resulted in three continental wars, two of them the most destructive wars mankind has ever fought.

The German problem hasn't really been solved either, it's just that the presence of the US in Europe stabilizes the continent a great deal. Or at least it did. Who knows what'll happen when NATO finally dies?

Teut*ns

germans and jews, bad news!

Americans and Brits.

the subhuman europeans need to be under the German yoke

G*rmans

>Who knows what'll happen when NATO finally dies?

You'll make less money.

Well that's a given, but the impact on European geopolitics will probably not be pretty.

Literally every bad thing in the world happened because of Jews. If white people were the only inhabitants of this world it would be a beautiful utopia free of corruption and degeneracy. Europeans have been victims of Jewish oppression for THOUSANDS of years, maybe even tens of thousands

If we get rid of the EU and american lobbyists, we can probably preserve peace. Might depend on Germany's attitude a fair bit too, they've been threatening it continuously for a while now.

European arrogance does not accommodate peace. It's not a coincidence that you guys stopped fighting only after America stepped in.

Europe should be divided among the slavs+turks, and the asians+africans. The pussified shell-shocked European people don't deserve it anymore

It should belong to us. Out with the old and in with the new.

germans are subhuman barbarians who can not live in peace

G*rmanics ruined it for everybody during the Roman Empire, *nglo and co ruined it for everybody during the Crusades, G*rmans ruined it again for everybody during the 1900's. And now *nglo, N*rds and G*rmans are ruining it for everybody.

Yes, it's a coincidence called modern warfare and nuclear weapons.
Also WW2 wouldn't have STARTED without burger encouragement.

It wouldn't work. Europeans would have a nervous breakdown under our kind of society.
American society nurtures personality disorder. We're all overly emotional, violent, and ready to kill each other over perceived slights.

We're basically a third world country with a lot of money and no culture. I personally love America by virtue of this, but I know our soft European counterparts would cease to function under such conditions.

>europeans carry out mass hunger strike
>naked sex protests in the streets
>mass suicides
>pretentious overdone documentaries on american rule every week

It would get old very fast. Leave it to the slavs and asians; they'll oppress the eurotrash correctly.

Spoken like a true mutt

because wanted the whole continent

Germans.

>American society nurtures personality disorder. We're all overly emotional, violent, and ready to kill each other over perceived slights.
>We're basically a third world country with a lot of money and no culture

There was a literal genocide going on in Europe only 20-25 years ago, stopped by US bombing attacks.

>indirect catty remark
>no idea expressed besides bitterness and anger
>afraid to present thoughts in argument because euro men are raised timid and self conscious
Euro culture is so gay lmao

>Also WW2 wouldn't have STARTED without burger encouragement.

I thought it started because Germany systematically broke every agreement they signed, and invaded everyone around them

Europe has historically had more problems with terrorism and political violence than the United States.

And historically, we weren't always Americans.
Don't say stupid shit just to have a voice pls

Anglos, germans and french

I wonder if it could be because you're a continent away from the shithole Arab world and Africa.

>Also WW2 wouldn't have STARTED without burger encouragement.
if you were a japanese flag maybe I could have believed you

2/10, see me after class

Africa had nothing to do with the Holocaust or the Balkan genocides or the Troubles.

You're right. I forgot how fragile and weak Europoors are

>Why europeans couldn't live in peace?

youtu.be/Ep_35FTnYVA

Because the american mongrels and russian mongrels invading.

Germans are barbarians after all.

J**s and G*****s

Imperialism and imaginated butthurts

g*rmans