I wish I was American, I want to be proud of my country

I wish I was American, I want to be proud of my country.

You can't be proud of Canada?

new worlders aren't allowed to be nationalist

Anyone can be American user. All you need to do is get citizenship, speak English, eats some burgers, celebrate 4th of July, and own a couple American flags.

God bless America!

Please tell me something about modern Canada to be proud of.

Our leader is the left wing version of trump. He's a national embarrassment, and our economy is horrible.

I love being proud of my country. And I love when I go outside and see american flags everywhere. It’s a very nice flag.

>Trudeau is embarrassing, but not terrible
>Employment is at its highest rate in forty years
>Canada is well liked by the world (outside of Sup Forums)

Same. The stars and stripes has to be one of the best flags created

Any "nationalist" American is a fucking idiot and deserves public humiliation for having the nerve to identify as something so fucking ridiculous. America isn't a nation. It doesn't have history. It doesn't have culture. It has nothing and anyone who glorifies it should be chemically castrated.

Hello California

There is nothing wrong with being a nationalist Brit, Russian, French, Greek, Turk, Ethiopian, Kazakh, Japanese, Brazilian, or even Canadian! But America is not a nation. If you are a "nationalist American" you are simply someone barely intelligent enough to breath.

Cool story

Might as well be though. You'll never belong to any of those nations, even if you decided to pack up and leave right now. Once an American, always an American.

Self-hatred is not healthy by the way

If someone invaded America, I would happily join them. I hate being cursed with being the lowest form of human.

Don't worry, I remember how Canada used to be, I'm still proud of you!

I think good of Canada.
Could be way worse don't you agree?

Having pride in your country, much like being proud of your skin color, is meaningless.

well said

get out my country you damned ingrate

>He isn't a proud Canadian american
Pleb.

were*

Very unlikely that will ever happen (most likely the other way around). And even then, they would not accept you. Just look how well Europeans treat Americans in their lands. You're with us whether you like it or not.

>>Canada is well liked by the world

>something about modern Canada to be proud of
Everywhere outside of the Corridor and Hongcouver is decent enough

Only stupid redneck conservatives are proud of this country.

>being self hating drama queen
You probably are the kind of person to we wuz as well huh

unfortunately 100% accurate

I just tell everyone I'm finnish when I'm abroad since I'm finnish american and speak finnish

>I'm proud because I happen to live in the same region as some people who achieved things before I was born

You should. Otherwise you'd live in a shithole with shit people descended of some shit people who lived in the same region.