Is retail the most redpilled job? If all teenagers, no matter how rich...

Is retail the most redpilled job? If all teenagers, no matter how rich, were required to work retail for at least 1 year, would society improve?

Yeah being poor and dying poor is redpilled as fuck, mr Shart in Mart

Can you even read?

>retail
>redpilled

Retail is stupid, the only reason retail stores even need to exist is for the few things that are impractical to buy online.

I will probably never find out because I only have a high school degree so I could never land myself a job at retail.

It wouldn't make a difference to rich people because at the end of the day, they're still rich.

Knowing that your ability to survive depends on you keeping a shitty job adds a lot of anxiety to life. Rich people can go their whole lives without working a day and it wouldn't impact their ability to eat, buy a car, etc.

>is X the most redpilled?

What is this shit?

Stop.

GameStop employee here. Shit sucks. The company is obviously garbage, but retail in general is a soulsucking, ruinous experience that I think, for right or wrong, really brings out who people are. Good people are alright, shitty people are fucking awful. Not to mention the absolute dumb-as-fuck average person constantly accosting you about worthless bullshit really wears one down.

It's a (measly) paycheck, and I hate video games and the nerd culture. Love my co-workers tho tbhfam

Nothing makes you despise humanity more than working in retail but for one field - medicine. Imagine how disappointed you'll be spending 8 years in training only to spend your time treating fatties and alcoholics. What a crock of shit

Retail is most definitely redpilled when it comes to society. There'd be a lot less libtards.

Retail is full of niggers and dropouts. No one's impressed that you used your time at Target to reinforce your worldview.

It is the polar opposite to a "red-pilled" occupation. Retail drones have no future as all their jobs get replaced by robots within 20 years.

4 months retail
4 months waiting tables
4 months technical support

Replace elite jewniversities with thousands of technical schools specializing in individual subjects like electrician school or 3D animation school, each competing with each other like sports teams to find out which ones are truly the best so they can set their expectations from students accordingly.

Can't get into career schools unless you've graduated high school and done the three basic jobs first.

Can't graduate high school if you can't pass your math, science, and basic proficiency in the language of the country you're in.

Age of peace and enlightenment ensues. Society remains stratified between the rich and the poor, but the poor like like the rich did in the 00s and the rich simply compete with each other to see who can create more prosperity. Communism abolished forever, Islam fades away into the night of keg parties, and feminism finally admits that all it really wanted all along was men who don't submit on command.

Anyone who survives these 3 jobs is smarter, tougher, more adaptable, more dependable, and in all ways more effective than the people who crybaby about being expected to fix and prevent problems created by the worthless many.

DONT PICK ON MEKANTO!

HE SWAM ALL THE WAY FROM SOMALIA ROUND THE HORN OF AFRICA AND THROUGH THE FUCKING ENGLISH CHANEL JUST TO FUCKING LEAR ENGLISH!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I SHALL REPORT YOU TO THE INTERNET POLICE AND SPECIAL HATE CRIME UNIT YOU RACIST FUCK!!!!

I love my life treating qt3.14s with cancer.

We're going to need some stories here

Retail is the easiest job I've had.

>forced to serve assholes and retards with a smile on your face
>redpilled

I fail to see the connection.

I do have mixed feelings since I've been working in retail.
it has the be the easiest job I've ever had. I barely do anything most of the day and usually try to find ways to busy myself.
The shitty part comes when you have to ineract with people. it seems to be a 50/50 shot if someone walking into the store is going to calmly buy a product, or start screaming at me.
Now I've done many jobs, lawn care, cleaning, stocking shelves, and construction.
Even the most involving physical labour jobs Ive done are better than being harassed by customers and your boss for shit you have no control over. Spending all your time trying to help retards and listening to the same old shit day in and day out.

I need to get a trades job.

It teaches people about what humanity is really like.

This counteracts the lifelong forced teaching of illusions about what humanity is supposedly like.

It doesn't mean one suddenly becomes enlightened and then decides to become a waiter. That's a reversal of the actual process. You take in the ugliness and stenches of human nature, and then you are better prepared to navigate the humans' world in the future.

Similarly, tech support. You will learn the depth and intricacies of baby boomer stupidity, which is knowledge you can draw upon to sell them overpriced things later in your life. This is not to be confused with acquiring knowledge first, and choosing to work in tech support second.

100% this

Yeah, another soul crushing thing about retail is that you rarely feel like you're making much progress. It's the same place and the same grind day by day with a few seasonal wares to rotate in and out of the shelves.

I actually enjoyed cleaning up at a bar more, especially after the filthy weekends because the satisfcation of going from filthy to squeaky clean was such a satisfying contrast. That, and there were no customers to ask me about things that I don't necessarily know much about.

Part of my job is doing tech support for MagicJacks. the only people who even buy those things are seniors.

I was taught how to send emails at school. They're neat and organized. You can just tell when a senior is emailing you. All caps, everything misspelled, and the whole thing is an incoherent mess. I usually have to go through 3 or 4 email exchanges before they even start or tell me what's going on.
if a senior comes into the store to buy something I don't even bother explaining it. Sir, you don't need to know how it works. Just follow the directions inside, very simple.

Most redpilled would be sewage technician or mortician.

I worked 2 months in retail

I will never work that fucking shit job ever again. Currently studying automation so that I can work machines instead of people

do you ever wonder how they got rich?

not working retail. usually because their parents were rich.

test

Usually one of their ancestors was a successful smuggler, slaver, or criminal of some kind.

I like it. 18 weeks, ~4 months+2 weeks of training.
Just over a year in the workforce and you'll know people, the best and worst of them.
Then, after two or three generations, people remember when they had to work those jobs and act accordingly. Suddenly, the world is a better place.

Moaning Customer: why is product X not on the shelves?

Me: the display is being setup , the guy doing it called in sick, tell me what you want & I will get it.

MC: Not good enough, there are 10 other stores selling product X nearby, moan, moan moan.

I feel like saying "Oh yeah fucking go to one then you whining old cunt!"
Instead I just shrug and say nothing.

Retail is a good practise for developing and keeping your calmness in many different situations.