Guy on reddit freaks out when his new potluck Roommate hangs a Trump flag

Guy on reddit freaks out when his new potluck Roommate hangs a Trump flag.

reddit.com/r/college/comments/4zcu36/when_you_select_random_roommates_and_youre_the/

What is the blue stripe one

It is an analogy to the term Thin Red Line. Each stripe on the emblem represents certain respective figures: the blue center line represents law enforcement, the top black stripe represents the public whilst the bottom represents the criminals.

Thin Blue Line American flag....

The only respectable and tolerant way to deal with this racist is to get him fired, thrown out of school and beat him. baka when will white folk get with the program

It's a tribute/memorial to fallen officers.

Why are criminals be represented at all? Criminals aren't people and no business being on that line. Just give tribute to the police and republic only. Ignore criminals like the trash they are for they are and never will be people.

It's symbolic of the blue line of police being the barrier between the public and dangerous criminals.

what's funny is the trump guy will be wheeling girls and meeting people while the cuck will be masturbating all friday night on /mlp/

I would give him endless shit. He would be ashamed to live.
ALT-RIGHT BTFO

I need this decal on my rear windshield. Only warnings for speeding and rolling stop signs!

Lol he would probably fuck your face you little fuccboi

Until you park in the wrong area/near a university and a progressive spots it.

The only decent part of reddit died with coontown.

The twist is that they're both faggots and fuck each other.

I would give that guy a high five.

I hope he has a MAGA hat too that he'll wear just to piss off that dumbass even more.

why are young right men so infatuated with Trump? it's literally the exact same thing as my sister and bleiber 5 years ago, when she was 8. get over it punks. spend time doing your own thing instead of worshiping a 75 year old rich man who doesnt care what happens to you.
>get a clue, lowlife alt-right 30something trump trash

It would be amazing if there were a synthetic biological virus that was transmitted through upvoted with 100% fatality.

God I hate Redditor scum.

>tfw people shit on the Confederate flag

Please just let us be. We didn't want to be in this shitty union in the first place.

Don't you fucking do it. I have a Blue Lives Matter bumper sticker on my car. I park it near a major liberal university. It's been keyed like ten times.

Trump is the only politician in my 32+ years that gives a fuck about this country.

> potluck
kek

Doubt

pretty much this,.

I assume that most of the guys on here are just doing it out of a need for belonging. I know that a girl that I know IRL was only doing it to meet guys at rallies.

People will just find any excuse to be social, and with the campaigns being so heavily presented on social media it is only a logical outcome that millenials and underage b& would attach themselves to it like bottomfeeders on a shark

Probably the exact same people who think you don't need guns because you have the police lmao.

Reddit is such a cuckfest popularity contest. WHO WILL GET THE MOST VOTES UP?? WHO WILL IT BE?

OH; SOMEONE GAVE GOLD (or whatever they call it) THIS GUY IS REALLY DEDICATED.

/thread

Instead of treating as a learning experience and a chance to understand someone else's views from a first-hand source and also maybe make make a good friend who's just different he decided to chimp out behind his back online for ebin upboats.

Lol what a total faggot.

>black lines don't represent the criminals

You people are fucking stupid.

>hurr someone likes a politician/leader they're probably sad losers who worship him amirite lololol

I have a black belt 3 state championship crab mahga championship, say that to my face and I would break yours into a million slittle pieces, into next week. WITH MY FACE.

Why do we fucking care about reddit. Fucking sad what this board has become, shamelessly linking to fucking reddit of all places.

I would give you a Sup Forums gold pass for that comment, but I'm broke right now. Have my upboat :DDDDDD!!!!!

it's pretty infuriating to be honest. the same women and men who attach themselves to the trump movement are the ones to claim that they are so le into anime xDD omg nigguh dats kawaii O_O

i just fucking hate this generation...

lol underage b& pls go. i like trump but you guys have turned Sup Forums into a memetic circlejerk. this 75yo cuck isn't the first of his kind, and you'd know that if you were 40+ like me.

>a police lives matter flag
>so, kinda

God I fucking hate the left so much.

The only diversity that matters to progressives is skin color.

>i like trump but you guys have turned Sup Forums into a memetic circlejerk

Then leave faggot or shut up and quit whining like a little bitch about it.

>This fucking delusional cuck
Those BLM supporters weren't shouting and targeting to hit "whitey".

neither did we

t. the Green Mountains

>this 75yo cuck isn't the first of his kind

You can't even get his age right and you expect us to take this statement seriously? LOL fuck off oldfag.

>t.gen x turbocuck

Are Gen Xer's the worst or what?

i hope you guys realize that you're wasting your lives on here. although most of you are probably degenerate potheads and rap-music listening niggers...

i miss when Sup Forums was a text based board only, and i miss when it wasn't a mixture of robot9001 and b. you guys and your ilk have killed the fun in this board... enjoy your hivemind, underage b&s

i miss when Sup Forums was rock formations and smoke signals

> Lincoln was a Republican and the Civil War had nothing to do with Slavery. Stop rewriting history.

>The Confederate Flag is a racist symbol because it was flown by the South during the Civil War when they did not want to give up their ownership of slaves.

Pick one you stupid liberal motherfuckers

Cucked mods locked the thread of course.

Wasting our lives lmao says the "40+ yearold" hanging out on a fucking Trump worship board apparently.

9/10 Troll man you've got me going.

>someone doesn't have the same politics as me
>OMG I MUST TELL LEDDIT
Really not worth re posting here.

Ummm I'm pretty sure liberals only agree with the second one. So I really don't understand your point.

But anyway, the confederate flag absolutely represents the idea of white pride (and implicitly fuck niggers) and it is your right to free speech that allows you to fly it as you wish. Just don't pretend it is something that it isn't.

Blue Lives Matter

RARE

"You don't like bernie sanders? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!11!?"

>My roommate's first amendment rights are pissing me off to the point of triggering!
>Take to the internet to vent in my safe zone with like minded people

This is what's wrong with us right here.

Well, it is annoying when someone you live with makes bad decisions.

>i've been fighting amateur for a little over 3.5 years. i have had 18 fights and 4 were against people who tout crav maga as the best style. they always try to explain its merits. where do you live? crav maga is not all its cracked up to be. are you anywhere near the north east?

it only works on people who arent ready or cant fight. my overall record is 11-7 so its not like i'm great or anything and my easiest fights were my 4 wins over crav maga fags who thought they were tough. its horrible in the real world against other people who can fight. these 4 guys were all U.S. ex-military trained correctly for over 8 years. one was 34yo with 19 years exp and he sucked too. their techniques and tactics are just not effective on any person who is a good fighter, especially fighters who are decent at defense. its one of the worst martial arts to know in MMA. you never see a champ who knows it, at least not as his main discipline.

>reddit

>Throwback thursday

:-D

Thank you for CorrectingTheRecord.

.02 has been added to your PayPal account.

It's funny how you CTR employees think we don't know who you are.

inb4 "everyone that hates trump for no logical reason isn't a CTR shill"

inb4 the rebuttal to that: "trump is a xenophobic, racist, mysoginistic blah blah blah" or whatever you shills are regurgitating now.

NEWFAG

I give people dirty looks when I see they're using reddit. Plebs should learn their place.

united states of estonia

>ummm
Fuck off

You can choose to be ignorant, that's fine. For a lot of people, the confederate flag just means pride in their state. I personally know of black guys who fly it.

Also, they argue the first point. They call republicans racist, citing the fact that the civil war had nothing to do with freeing the slaves. Then, they ignore that and pretend that the confederate flag stands for racism because the civil war was apparently fought because they didn't want to free their slaves.

You can't have it both ways.

t. northerner who has never owned a confederate flag

he's not wrong though.

Sup Forums is basically just a Sup Forums overflow board now for underage trumpfags.

You mean he triggered you?

Eh it's not as good as it was in 2012 but it's nice actually being able to talk politics a bit and not have to be super serious all the time like on another Sup Forums

> why are young right men so infatuated with Trump?
> surely they should be infatuated with Hillary/Bernie

:^)

This, my trump stickers keep getting ripped or scratched off
That not even to mention how much they've keyed my car

How do liberals even see themselves as tolerant?

Ever wonder why the torture chamber in 1984 was called the Ministry of Love

>us
the us of the confederacy died nearly a century ago. The flag has been coopted by racists and not a single "heritage not hate" fag gives a shit.

If a bunch of re enactors showed up a a klan rally or march and defended the flag (with a hail of musket balls or bayonets affixed) the 'heritage not hate" thing might have some weight.

do the shills even realize that accusing trump of being "xenophobic, racist, mysoginistic blah blah blah" just makes him more appealing to Sup Forums?

Thats american universities for you. I went to a school in california. Roommate was a massive bitch who kept asking me if i liked various things from japan or korea. Im fucking chinese you dunce.

When i expressed some more rational views she flipped out and requested a roommate transfer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯/

And how do you know that? Because he makes you feel like he cares about you or anyone other than the elite?
You fucking tools literally do worship him like actual cuckolds though, with constant circle jerk threads with hundreds of replies.

because blue-black-white combo is the best!

>Northerner who knows black people that fly the CSA flag
Yeah okay
In any case the flag represents traitors and bigots so it really doesn't deserve to be on the wall. Also your second point still makes no sense because liberals literally always say that the civil war was about freeing slaves from the south and no one cares that Lincoln was a republican, liberals still like him.

The Confederacy was a "nation" of traitors. Sherman's March was the best thing that happened that century, and the traitors deserved it.

>"I may be stupid"
>can't be bothered to use google for 3 seconds to search it up
>guesses it represents a hate group

I'd just shoot you and nobody would care kek.

wouldve been grateful imho. my roommate last semester was a rapper who made songs about beheading trump lmfao.

Kek my roommate was a muslim who smoked pot and talked about how shit western women were and how he'd stone them.

I'm actually still pretty good friends with him.

It's a remnant of the Berenstein Universe.

Don't you remember?

You forgot

t.an unsociable neet faggot.
Get mad that other people are capable of having a friend or two.

How to we solve the New York question?

>you're a racist if you don't murder people for exercising their right to freedom of assembly
The tolerant left, everyone.

>Thin Blue Line American flag..

GO GET PEGGED BY YOUR "GIRLFRIEND"
FAGGOT BETA.

What kind of mental illness do you have to be able to type sentences like that.
Punch yourself in the face you repressed FAGGOT.

I must live in an echo chamber. I've never seen or heard of the blue line flag until now.

Depends if it's in a room they have to share Tbh

I have a Rhodie flag in my room but that's my room

I wouldn't like it if I was in uni and the room I had to share had an ISIL flag

I would be respectful if we both had to use the room

Unfortunately, people who pretend to be accepting of all really aren't.

I know, they tell us that they hate us and want us gone so we tried to leave and they didn't let us.

>please hang many LGBT flags, leav copies of MLK books or poster about amnesty.

sounds like it would annoy his roommate instead of changing him