If you need something to be recorded on vocaroo, I can do it for you

If you need something to be recorded on vocaroo, I can do it for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1KiyNoLbqPV
vocaroo.com/i/s1KlnM3ICshX
vocaroo.com/i/s0tUEjZuMQ7Z
vocaroo.com/i/s0Vi4bAvFHtT
vocaroo.com/i/s1nOcaRMmOXh
vocaroo.com/i/s0KtneqwYE1Q
vocaroo.com/i/s1o3hLNVEF6i
vocaroo.com/i/s11sYDUWhCXn
vocaroo.com/i/s1bAgirC5Zcv
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ff9w42zchS
vocaroo.com/i/s0AaVcgB5GN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know the way of good harvest for Ugandan people.

vocaroo.com/i/s1KiyNoLbqPV

I will pray for you my brotha,the devil will come to deceive you,but keep running away for the queen.

vocaroo.com/i/s1KlnM3ICshX

Thx senpai!

>that flag
Say drath to America

>be american
>get shot

vocaroo.com/i/s0tUEjZuMQ7Z
vocaroo.com/i/s0Vi4bAvFHtT

"(About Russians) They are all more or less disguised imperialists, including revolutionists. The trait of these minds, always longing for the absolute, is a vivid centralism. They loathe varieties, cannot conciliate dissonances - such things dull their will and imagination to the extent that they cannot combine varieties into one whole; they reject even the idea of conscious social organizations. [...] Let everything happen by itself, vividly - that is the wisest solution according to them, because it is the simplest and the easiest. Which is why there are so many anarchists among them. A strange thing, but I have never met any republicans among Russians!"

this but 40 minutes earlier

My name is rainbow and i love kissing Mexican ass

vocaroo.com/i/s1nOcaRMmOXh

vocaroo.com/i/s0KtneqwYE1Q

Thank you, had a solid chuckle

God... I wish that was we

vocaroo.com/i/s1o3hLNVEF6i

My life is a movie, and this movie doesn't have a surprise ending, the good guys win.

My ancestors are smiling at me imperials.Can you say the same?

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I've always wondered who those people actually are, and if they know they've become an iconic symbol on this website for nearly 10 years now.

It's me and the gf

I always thought he looked a bit like an Aussie

cousin i am loving the bowling. pick me up in the next hour

Sorry for the delay, I had some stuff to do before sleep.
vocaroo.com/i/s11sYDUWhCXn
vocaroo.com/i/s1bAgirC5Zcv
vocaroo.com/i/s1Ff9w42zchS
vocaroo.com/i/s0AaVcgB5GN8
And now I'm out. Have a good day/night.

>vocaroo.com/i/s1Ff9w42zchS

Hello Tommy Wiseau.