"Northern Indians look better than Southern? Who told you that bullshit, user?"

Response?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aishwarya_Rai
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manushi_Chhillar
youtube.com/watch?v=S7cOt-xFU8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw
swarajyamag.com/culture/here-we-go-again-why-they-are-wrong-about-the-aryan-migration-debate-this-time-as-well
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qych3WYNViA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_language
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's an Indian girl

South Indian girls are more exotic, and black nipples with dusky brown skin is a great look.

If she is good looking and has some nice bob and vagene i'll fuck her

Are you supporting the notion that south Indians are good looking or not?
If you aren't, see this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aishwarya_Rai

There have been miss world recipients from both North India and south India, though, so I guess that's redundant.
For North India (Haryana), see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manushi_Chhillar

2 out of 1 billion, good work Raj.

Aishwarya, like most girls in Bollywood, is too fair. She might as well be white or Middle Eastern.
The ideal Desi girl is DARK.

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH*

where is gujarati at? they seem to make good mixed raced girls.

>Raj
Ayy lmao so funny lol
His statement was that "North Indians are better than South Indians". I gave a counterexample, while stating that you can't see beauty with number of "miss world" winners.
Do you even understand logic?

Is her daughter quintessentially British?
You don't know where Gujarat is?

my british empire waifu

What do you mean by "too fair"
I've seen my fair share of fair people in here (I come from the same city that she was born in). I don't get you.
People in India can be either fair or not. What's the huge deal with calling them "middle eastern?"

Is White + Indian the patrician's mix?

>You don't know where Gujarat is?

should I?

I'm saying that I romantically and sexually prefer dark-skinned Indian women.

>Major-general Sir David Ochterlony, 1st Baronet of Pitforthy, 1st Baronet of Ochterlony GCB (12 February 1758 – 15 July 1825) was a Massachusetts-born general of the East India Company in British India. He held the powerful post of British Resident to the Mughal court at Delhi
>As the official British Resident at Delhi, David Ochterlony adopted and thoroughly embraced Persian Mughal culture. He was reputed to have thirteen Indian concubines (as seen by the British) or wives (as seen by others). Every evening, he used to take all thirteen of his wives on a promenade around the walls of the Red Fort, each on the back of her own elephant

>During the centuries that Britain was in India, the children born to the British and Indians began to form a new community
>These Anglo-Indians formed a small but significant portion of the population during the British Raj, and were well represented in certain administrative roles
>Anglo-Indians are the only community that has its own representatives nominated to the Lok Sabha (Lower House) in India's Parliament

based anglo bleachers

What is love?

Eh, I figure that much.
What I'm asking about, though, is more systematic. It probably isn't true that most people on Sup Forums who ever use the words "pajeets are always dark" are even remotely interested in dating dark-skinned girls.
People in here diverse enough that me seeing people as dark as on a daily basis isn't oddity, but not one that I care about, since I do see quite a lot of people on the other end as well.

>he doesn't know the regions of India
Bet you couldn't even show me where Maharashtra is
This is Gujarat, by the way

You may as well stick to white people if you like north indians. At least south indians are a bit different

All sorts of minority communities have representation in the lower houses here. It's supposed to help the representation of all people in the legislature.

This is her only good song tbqh.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7cOt-xFU8Y

>You may as well stick to white people if you like north indians.

>mfw americans thought she was latino in the power rangers film

Is it true that extreme Hindu nationalists try to hide the fact that much of their religion and India's major languages originated, ultimately, with the Proto-Indo-Europeans of the Pontic steppe?

rekt

Hindu nationalists used to claim that the Indo-European conquest of India wasn't true
Now they've accepted it but claim Indo-Europeans originated in the Indus valley.

They rebooted power rangers?

How odd

yeah there was a new film released last year.

Yes hello microsooft speaking. Please may we have your bank details

huh didn't even hear of it

Only the vedas originates from the original indoeuropean migrations, the hindu iconography and traditions in their extreme variety are exclusive to india

>she's the pink ranger
The Pink ranger has always been my waifu
youtube.com/watch?v=5kIe6UZHSXw

Apparently their South is more developed than the North (less street shitting, better economy...), but as a matter of taste, I just don't like Australoid features, just no

There's something unsettling about Indians dark skin that I don't see in regular black girls.

You just haven't met the right Dravidian girl yet.

Do South Indians really have Australoid genes? I thought that was debunked?

most indians look australoid anyway, in the east they look more mongoloid

she probably has to spend more time on her facial hair than me

>in the east they look more mongoloid
Its mostly the north east where they border china, right?

bengalis too have significant east asian admixture
of course, this is just about population averages and there's craploads of diversity

swarajyamag.com/culture/here-we-go-again-why-they-are-wrong-about-the-aryan-migration-debate-this-time-as-well

I'm sure you'll believe a white guy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qych3WYNViA

She has the same color as my genitals

sorry user, the only good looking Indian girls are the ones that look Persian and they're top tier.

tells more about you than about her

kek

Reminder that gypsies in Europe are a mix of Northern Indians and Europeans.

So much for the master race.

>all that make up
>ugly face
>dark armpits
only attractive thing she has is her eyes

4%-5% at the very most.

WE WUZ YUROPEANS

Post your own pic than so we can see the comparison you stupid fucking retard. Who the fuck do you think you are kidding dumbass?
>protip: you're only kidding yourself, fatass

kek being this butthurt...i don't have to like your fugly women you dumb poo in the loo

Up brahmin reporting.

>t.basement dwelling fat NEET

Where are Sikhs from? I know some hot ones

Punjab, on the border with Pakistan

you can see it in some of their faces

not enough pictures of cute girls in this thread

Indo Aryans are hairier than Dravidians.

No joke it's an amazing mix

Caucasian head/features with dark skin freak you out because you're used to seeing African features with dark skin

>best looking south indian is still fairly average
made me think

Indian here
All you’re women are belong to us

Darker women are better

yes. You'd be amazed how good white+indian mix look.

>Is it true that extreme Hindu nationalists try to hide the fact that much of their religion and India's major languages originated, ultimately, with the Proto-Indo-Europeans of the Pontic steppe?
it isn't bad, if the fact you are trying to hide is objectively wrong.

>you’re
ffs

No they dont. ASI just probably has some very old Onge like admixture.

I mesn it's VERY well established that proto-indo-aryans descend from the Andronovo culture. It's also very well known that Andronovo people were genetically closest to modern Russians and Mordvins. We even know they were a blue eyed and light haired group. It's just typical Indian nationalism to deny this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andronovo_culture

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-Iranian_language

>VERY well established
BS! Your white stormfaggots couldn't even agree on where to put the "Aryan homeland".

So much for establishing """facts"""

Pic related is dna run from RISE 505, a man from Bronze age Andronovo culture in relation people from modern ethnicities.

We can though. The Steppe. Anatolian hypothesis fags have been btfo a long time ago.

that's the joke

Krugan faggots vs Anatolian retards

Let's have it.

There is no anatolian hypothesis anymore, eef didnt have the steppe ancestry that the R carriers in Europe and India do.

WE WUZ CZARS AND SHIEEET

>R carriers in Europe and India do.
speaking of which, again no consensus on where the fuck did this haplogroup originate.

There is, the steppe. Posting some pol tier paints wont help you at all here. The steppe ancestry correlating with where R1a and R1b is a pretty good indication.

You dont even need to know where they originate, you just have to know that the people that spread them into Europe and India were people from the Steppe.

get owned whore

mfw keralite master race

I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like Pam from Top Chef.