Salvini has won public attention by espousing outlandish and racist views...

>Salvini has won public attention by espousing outlandish and racist views, including his support for a proposal to racially segregate trains in Milan so that seats and carriages could be reserved for the Milanese.

Italy is electing Facists again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's not a fascist just a lombard redneck

In what way is he not a fascist? Literally is an authoritarian racist nationalist.

Good. Niggers have done too much wrong to Europe, now it is time they pay back,

did he win the election ?

How could Lega Nord win an election outside northern Italy?

you are right italian facist were not racist

>lega nord

WE

They rebranded and still lost.

>lega nord pm

Can I get the quick rundown

>CasaPound 0.79%
I thought they were just a joke

He might be ''fascist'' in the american meaning of the word, but not in the italian one (like Mussolini or Balbo or D'annunzio etc.)
The coalition is near 38%; unfortunately they need 40% for create a government. Let's see tomorrow ...

Terrones voted for 5 Stars by a landslide. The only good thing is the sinking of Democratic Party. From 40 to 19%, lmfao

5 stars is the DUDE WEED FUCK THE POLITICIANS party that has no actual policies right?

Based terrone. Fuck white people.

Yep basically ''muh fuck the freemasonic system fuck roman bureaucracy fuck the casta privileges fuck EU fuck Euro fuck Frau Merkel and uh fuck illegal immigrants but some refugees welcome''.
They propose a great unenployement fund so probabily this is the reason for their massive victory in the south

FORZA LEGA

lmao are freemasons even a thing in italy?

yes, they exist e.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_Due

How much did mummy Meloni get?

She lost, Pierre. It’s time to get over it.

Why are these so called "nationalists" so obsessed with destroying the single institution that's stopping Europe from falling into impotent irrelevancy?

I really hope she did jinx us. Why can't she FUCK OFF?

Cringe

SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ
SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ
SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ
SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ
SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ SÍ

Europe can exist as a free trade union and nothing more.

they are

mutt

>is against European nationalism

You have to go back Jose.

yes goyim sovereign nations should be held accountable by supranational organisations with no legitimacy

Only you mutts care and celebrate it

nationalism is a russian psyop to fragment europa

mutt

mutt

Seriously so retarded if anything Russia would shill FOR gun control.

Nationalism is just an excuse and it is what far right in Europe calls itself these days for lack of a better word
I can tell you 99% of people on the "far right" are single issue voters who are against extra-european immigrants
That's it. It's the only reason. I am not at all judging whether this is right or wrong, objectively this is a reality.

Now the protectionism, the insulary nationalism, the anti-europe sentiment, and the anti-free market sentiment ... : at best this is an electoral stance aimed at proletarians, and at worst the leaders are personally convinced about it.
Either way this is by all means completely secondary, far-right parties are popular purely because of immigration and the other revendications are an afterthought to the voters.

If somebody came up with an anti-immigration, economically liberal, eurofederalist party, i bet people would not care either way and vote for it.
I bet you everything you want that deep down none of the FN voters actually give a shit about economic policy or eu policy, they just vote against immigration, that's fucking all there is to it really.

I agree, though as long as anti-immigration views continue to be censored and considered taboo, there doesn't seem to be any way to fix this.

Irrelevancy is fine man. All the bullshit happening in Europe is because they’re pursuing growth at all costs.

>eurofederalist
>anti-immigration
really makes you think

Which side will Italy be on the next world war?

Yeah, I want an anti-immigration pro-trade party in Canada.

I wouldn't even mind a union with the EU.

I don't get it. If people are THIS much against immigration then why wouldn't they all focus on it?

The left and right should have it as one of their values as people are very passionate about it. Why would you risk ignoring it?

They'll just end up on the opposite side of whoever their allies before the war were.

Like always

One of the primary goals of your country, and by extension the UN and most Western political entities, is to create a world government. The first step towards that (in their opinion) is blurring ethnicities and homogenising culture.

GDP

>hurr let me say a retarded conspiracy theory that has no backing in reality, but it fits my retarded narrative

>Canada turns from a racist country with a head tax to inclusive welcomer of all in 100 years after being your neighbor
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's not that everyone is against it, but to the people that are against it is a very important issue that often comes way before the rest. It's estimated something like 55-60% of French people say there are too many immigrants.

Now you are right this is an important and valuable source of votes. This is why mainstream conservatives parties, such as Sarkozy's or his successor Fillon, are officially very tough on immigration.
It is well known however that they don't hold their promises, the disappointment that followed Sarkozy's mandate completely discredited the conservative right on immigration issues. Maybe is right and this is because they are part of a world government, or maybe not, i am only saying factual things here.

And outside of our internet equivalent of leftypol, the left has absolutely no interest in having anti-immigration as one of their values since they go for the still numerous pro-immigration votes.

i did say "if"

Nigger you can say that about basically every country on the face of the planet.

There is not a single country that has become immensely more liberal in the past 100 years.

Salvini could easily pass as an arab tho.

You can't be serious.

Conspiracy? It is quite literally the UN’s stated goal. They don’t say “world government”, but it’s what their ideas and policies add up to. Your country is tge primary force behind the UN, with the EU second.

what the fuck is this retarded image?
we never even remotely lost a world war

if you're implying that Russia is less liberal than USSR in 1918 then you're retarded.
USSR was incredibly liberal by 18th century standards.
But by modern standards the only liberal part was the economy.

In USSR there was still a racial/social/gender hierarchy, one that doesn't exist, not even in a remote sense, in any modern nation.w

The UN's stated goal is, and always has been, to secure prosperity across the world. And to keep nations from warring each other.

It is to serve as a simple intermediatery force throughout the world to help settle disputes in a third party manner.

If the UN was attempting to institute a world government, they would make it so that there actions had real legal weight, which they do not, at least 99% of the time. The only exception being specific treaties, such as the treaty to ban chemical weapons, torture, etc.

Even most UNSC acts are completely optional for a country to follow through with, and it simply asks countries to go through with it.

>0.5 world cup
wut

What does it matter that their "irrelevant" on the global scale? The only responsibility a government should have is to its citizens and its values. Plenty of people would prefer to live in a small, well functioning country like Norway instead of being part of a bureaucratic mess like the EU.

>if you're implying that Russia is less liberal than USSR in 1918 then you're retarded.
>USSR was incredibly liberal by 18th century standards.
>But by modern standards the only liberal part was the economy.
>In USSR there was still a racial/social/gender hierarchy, one that doesn't exist, not even in a remote sense, in any modern nation
Was meant for this retard

They actually do effectively have legal weight because all of the Western world enforces them, at least on themselves.

That “intermediary” spiel is world government without the label. It isn’t only the UN though, I should add. There are a number of organisations involved such as Interpol, the BIS, the IMF and so on.

None of it is exactly centrally coordinated but they are all working towards the same goal. Bear in mind: I never said it was a bad thing, I simply disagree with their first step. It’s fine though because they’ll eventually change their approach anyway once full homogenisation proves impossible.

:^)

>In USSR there was still a racial/social/gender hierarchy, one that doesn't exist, not even in a remote sense, in any modern nation
>in any modern nation
Define modern nation.

That's the US position mostly. Although there isn't an force enforcing the International Law, for most parties, but the US and a few others, it is binding.

They were, they just pretended not to be

This but unironically.

>Lega used to be seperatists
>Now they are pan-Italian nationalists
wew

I couldn't care less as long as they keep it within Italy's boundaries.

Based
Kys Cornuto

Sup Forums BTFO once again haha

The soyboy Cucks are hating it hahaha

We didn't lose, but we also didn't really enter WWI until the very end. At least that's what I inferred it was referencing.

Failed state electing failed state government.

I mean, italy has been kinda left out to dry as the primary landing location of African migrants. Its not entirely surprising that some people are turnign to the political extremes.

casta priviliges?

Yes unironically this

I think you're right about the economics, but there's no way people don't care about the EU. It's a massive threat to national sovereignty and detached from the people it tries to rule over.

All of them

they stole it

Good

You say fascist like itsa bad thing.

The left lost again.

Assmad university students on Sup Forums literally SEETHING

If keeping it boat niggers means irrelevancy so be it.

Shill: The post.

The kikes are getting BTFO

Doesn't really effect my life if italy votes in the soccer racism party or someone kicks himself in the balls somewhere

I detect a little frustration in your voice

Based Italy helping us get rid of EU and niggers. You always were our best ally.

Thank you Italy.

> Literally is an authoritarian racist nationalist.

Doesn't make him a fascist.