Why is supporting hillary considered bad here? There's not so many options out there you know

Why is supporting hillary considered bad here? There's not so many options out there you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality
youtube.com/watch?v=2pBSCRgl60A&list=FLXMPOIz5DOm6H_F1n5ul2zA&index=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Look mom i found Israeli proxy now i will shitpost on Sup Forums all the time xDDD :DDDDDDDD

Kys faggot.

Israeli proxies are expensive, dude.

What he said

Fuck off JIDF

Sorry Sup Forums cannot provide you with a safe space to speak positively about Hillary. I know reddit has a bunch of safe spaces for you and so does Twitter and Tumblr so why not try there and you never have to see Hillary hate again!

Sup Forums loves Hillary and that's why we destroyed the Republican party.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

יזראליפרוקסיעלאק

>le i support trump because my favorite echo chamber does

LOL Drumpfkins are going to be BTFO in Novermber!

#imwithher

>יזראליפרוקסיעלאק
ללכת לאכול הנרתיק של אמך

gtfo diaspora

Then you are either some retarded kike or drunk russian nigger that lives in Israel.

Sage.

I NEED globalism. I dont care about niggers or poor people at all. Never have. Never will. Always vote Dem. #TheSouthWillRiseAgainWithHer

Look, the fact is, Donald supporters are paid shills that should be banned from this board IMMEDIATELY

>le butthurt and projection

Can you do better next time? I think you might like to return to pro-Hillary place where everyone thinks and acts the same way and if someone posts an "incorrect" opinion, they will be banned.

agreed, most of the donald support around here come from paid shills.
כי הטרנסלייט לא עבד?
At least some people around here have some brain matter left in their skulls.

you didn't ask why we supported trump, you asked why none of us support hillary. stay on topic you finicky jew. the truth is that not many people have much motivation to vocally support hillary, because even the people voting for her know that she's fucking shit. no one wants to go out of their way to in the end have your identity be associated with hillary clinton, pretty obvious you dumbfuck.

>American
>can't even read
I asked as to why you guys consider it bad, terrible etc. When they only option left is Drumpft you can't really blame them.

why are #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain supporters so stupid?

Sup Forums is a pro-Hillary board. She kills niggers and doesn't afraid of anything.

Why don't you like your mothers vagina m8? It's where you come from and there is no God so embrace it like you would titty milk. Unless you're a fag?

>jew
>can't even have a linear conversation
nice try
>I asked as to why you guys consider it bad, terrible etc
even dems think supporting hillary is bad and terrible you shithead. you answered your own fucking question. the only reason ANYONE supports hillary clinton is because the other person running has been cast as a villain by essentially every national news media outlet. but if dems actually believed what they preach and didn't think defending your ideals is an inconvenience, you could have a candidate that people would want to openly support. eat shit.

A short history listen about trump:

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

> Said he was a democrat

> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great secretary of state only 3 years ago

> Flip flopped positions on isis

> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe

>Said he might nuke isis

>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made

> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise

>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

gtfo with that trash you smelly scum, I don't need derailing pastas in here

read you post and show me 1 reason as to why I shouldn't support her, you just portrait her as a villain without giving out the reasons. She's been a great politician and public figure for the most of her career and you can't take that away from her you smelly aisle shitter.

And she also participated in charity basically her entire life, even prior to being a politician

2 things I support
1 me making money (importing shit products from china and mexico to sell on amazon)
2. jews and muslims killing each other. im heavily invested in firearms companies.

#ImWithHer

You'd be dumb not to vote for Hill if you're white and rich, like me.

go back to fucking Sup Forums crazyaga

my post wasn't made with the intention of explaining why you shouldn't support her you colossal retard. i was answering your shitty question, i have no desire to change a rando's opinion on this election, especially one who doesn't even fucking live here. also, i never explicitly said hillary is a villain. i said she's a shitty candidate, i believe in our court system.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

are you implying I can't vote?

nothing personnel kid

Are you implying you can?

>There's not so many options out there you know.
Yeah, imagine having to vote for the guy your favorite comedians told you was bad!

I don’t give a fuck who you are or where you live. You can count on me to be there to bring your fucking life to a hellish end. I’ll put you in so much fucking pain that it’ll make Jesus being nailed to a cross in the desert look like a fucking back massage on a tropical island. I don’t give a fuck how many reps you have or how tough you are IRL, how well you can fight, or how many fucking guns you own to protect yourself. I’ll fucking show up at your house when you aren’t home. I’ll turn all the lights on in your house, leave all the water running, open your fridge door and not close it, and turn your gas stove burners on and let them waste gas. You’re going to start stressing the fuck out, your blood pressure will triple, and you’ll have a fucking heart attack. You’ll go to the hospital for a heart operation, and the last thing you’ll see when you’re being put under in the operating room is me hovering above you, dressed like a doctor. When you wake up after being operated on, wondering what ticking time bomb is in your chest waiting to go off. You’ll recover fully from your heart surgery. And when you walk out the front door of the hospital to go home I’ll run you over with my fucking car out of no where and kill you. I just want you to know how easily I could fucking destroy your pathetic excuse of a life, but how I’d rather go to a great fuckng length to make sure your last remaining days are spent in a living, breathing fucking hell. It’s too late to save yourself, but don’t bother committing suicide either… I’ll fucking resuscitate you and kill you again myself you bitch-faced phaggot.
Welcome to hell, population: you

after finding out about this book and reading it im geninuely scared of hilly clinton desu. she is gonna fuck the us and the world till there is nothing left

youtube.com/watch?v=2pBSCRgl60A&list=FLXMPOIz5DOm6H_F1n5ul2zA&index=2

Fpbp

So you basically admit to being brainwashed by propaganda.

Clinton is a nice person, don't believe everything you read about her. there are people with huge political interests to harm her reputation, so alot of false claims are made

yes?

Of course not.
Hillary "a vote for me is a vote to kill all niggers in the land of the free" Clinton is the only choice for alt-righters.
She has a long history of killing niggers, mudslimes, spics and jews and is the clear choice for the aryan man. She'll send us back to the ME to finish what we started, just like she voted for and supported almost all conflicts america has been involved in in this century.
Pic related, Hill isn't afraid of progressives, she proudly wears blackface to mock all the subhuman niggers